Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

PostSubject: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:26 am

Aaron hopped from stone to stone with relative ease. Surprisingly, Even with Aaron blind, He still manage to find these stones. Well, it was a pattern. Once he gotten it down, it was rather easy to navigate it. "Alright, time for some training. I guess Noel would have me meditate again. Try to make me sense some other Pokemon's Aura. Question is, where is a perfect spot to Meditate?" Aaron thoughts was interrupted when his feet finally touched grass. "Alright, here I am. Now then, I need to go to a shrine right? Wonder where that is..."

Meanwhile, An Eevee was digging into some bushes, looking for something. "Come on you freaking things, Where are they? I swear They're hard too find." Soon later, she pull her head out of it, growling to herself. "Grr... Why Can't this Dungeon give me one lousy Gummi?!?! This is beyond stupid!" She heard that dungeons were the best place to get one, so why the hell aren't they there? Alona sighed and sat down. She needed to think. If she was a Gummi, where would she be?

Aaron: (20 - 11 = 9.)
Alona: (19 - 11 - 8)

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:34 am

Noel sat in a tree with her red scarf hanging down the branch, she let out a small sigh enjoying the day, it was a nice once in fact. The dungeon was less noisy since all that stuff with the temple blew over, seems like the place ran out of items to give people, not that she really wanted something from it. Noel's inner thoughts were interrupted by something rustling in the bushes below, Noel gave a sigh and spun around on the branch, she grabbed it with one paw and let her body fall down, holding on to it she stared at something going through the bushes.

Due to Noels scarf, bag and ribbon it would be almost impossible for her to be seen as a feral Pokemon. "Looking for something?" Noel questioned the Pokemon below while hanging on the branch, no need to drop to the ground.

Energy 48 (59-11)

The wanderer know as Noel

Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:52 am

"Huh?" Alona Looked up to see a lucario hanging from the branch. "AHH!" She startled herself and fell backwords, hitting her head on the ground. She picked herself up and rubbed her bump on her head as she collected her thoughts. "What the hell? Don't scare me like that!" Who was this Pokemon? It's not a feral, just looking at all her stuff proves that. Well, if she that curious, might as well ask her about it. "Yeah well, if you can see some of those things that let me turn into a Sylveon, let me know. Arceus knows If I can find them in this damned dungeon."

Aaron started his little nature walk. It was a shame that he couldn't see the scenery, but someday he will. As nice of a place it was, There were still threats to consider so he would need to be careful.

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:59 am

Noel let out a small laugh before dropping down to the ground. "It's sometimes good to get scared, gets the blood pumping." Noel said with a smile while standing up straight. "I have two on hand right now, you can have em if you want i don't really need any." Noel said and took out a small thing of cloth, she then untied to and placed it on the ground. "Eh sorry but some of my friends are Pokemon like you, they never like it when i hand them stuff so i always come prepared." Noel said setting the cloth near the Eevee then going back to her normal standing position.

Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:22 am

Alona backed away to make sure she wasn't landed on when Noel dropped down. Her little Comment about being scared slightly angered her a bit, but she bit her tongue. However, this Aura Pokemon also commented that she has some and basically, going to give it away for free. "W-wait, You sure you don't want anything? Ok, What the hell is that catch? No Pokemon can be generous like that!" Her mouth was closed shut when her eyes gazed on the two Gummis that was being placed on the ground. This was like getting something on a silver platter. It was weird, but she isn't complaining by any means. She greedily went to the Gummis and wolfed them down like it was nothing. The white one was amazing! As it should be, since it was made for normal type in mind. The black one was decent. Overall, she ate two out of twenty. Soon she'll turn into a Sylveon, not yet, but soon. "Well, Thanks I guess. And don't be so worried about shit like me getting mad at something stupid as that, I could careless."

Aaron Continued with his small journey. So far so good. He isn't smelling any Feral at all. However, he does smell two familiar scent, but it was hard to tell what it was. Maybe it was his imagination.

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:29 am

"I do a lot of stuff for free, body guarding, training and sometimes even helping random guild members with their missions." Noel said as she put her arms behind her head and smiled. "There are still a lot of nice people in this world." Noel told the Eevee then remembered something. "Sorry i forgot to introduce myself, My name is Noel." Noel would also give title to go with her name but other then the Wanderer she wasn't known for much, cept training Aaron that was something.

Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:00 am

Alona was kinda of surprised. A Goodytwoshoes who does thing for free? Doesn't she realize that she could benefit getting a job of some kind? "Hey Noel. Why do you do things for free? Don't you want some payment one in a while? Treat yourself for something personal? I mean if you were to do so, You could save enough money to settle in somewhere. Don't you want that?" Alona asked Noel. She was curious. She seems really strong enough, so why won't she take advantage of that? One of the reason she hated Goodytwoshoes, they're so kindhearted to realize that they could gain something by helping Pokemons. "Alona, by the way."

Aaron walked past to where Noel and Alona are, their scent overwelming Aaron's curiosity. "Ok, Why do I remember that smell. One of them... is Noel? Wow, fancy bumping her here. But who was that Other Pokemon? Why does she smell so familiar?" Aaron decided it was worth investigating. He snuck to where they were, hiding behind some bushes. He could hear them talking, but he was too focus on thinking to comprehend it. "Seriously... Who IS that Poke... Wait... is that?-"

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:07 am

"Nah i know for a fact if i charged i could make something nice, though my idea of nice is just a calm day by the pond or something, just some nice relaxation, and that's free so why should i charge money if what i really want in life is free?" Noel said honestly, she wanted nothing but to enjoy the smaller things in life, plus fighting but that was free also, Noel still earned money for the things she did and selling items and such. "My life will always be the one of a wanderer, getting stronger, learning new things in life. Settling down is something I don't plan to do." Noel added.

"Also would Aaron the Deino please show himself, you should remember it's almost impossible to sneak up on me." Noel said sensing Aaron before he even walked into the dungeon.

Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:25 am

Alona chuckled a bit. Again, she hated Goodytwoshoes. "Well then, If your that serious about it, Why don't you help me find more Gummis?" Alona Asked. Its funny really, the way she thinks that. Nothing in this world is free, May it be Food, water, or being alive. In the end, they all have to pay something. What Noel said next surprised Alona. "A Deino? The only Deino I can think off... Is that him?! Is that the Pokemon that hear me sing?

Aaron sighed, his thoughts interrupted. He was caught, but all honesty he wasn't even try to be sneaky. "I wasn't trying to sneak up on you, I was making sure you were you. And who is..." Aaron stopped and smelled the Eevee's scent. It was no mistaking it. It was the singer from her hometown! Alona looked at Aaron as if something was on his face where his eye were suppose to be. Aaron kept sniffing, making sure he wasn't tricking himself. "Are you... the singer?" Aaron asked "Yeah, are you the one who watches me everyday?" Alona asked back. "Uh... Yeah..." Awkwardness fills the air.

Aaron:
Monokuma Pikachu carried out 4 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse (Image not informed.) :
, , ,

Alona:
Monokuma Pikachu carried out 5 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse (Image not informed.) :
, , , ,

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:35 am

"Nah i got things to do, you shouldn't be lazy go find them yourself." Noel responded, she didn't have to help everyone, if the Eevee came her Noel thought she should be able to handle herself, if not then why come with no one to help you out, seemed stupid. Noel noticed the air and couldn't help but smirk. "Heh, looks like Jak and Obby ain't the only ones that can make a dungeon this akward." Noel said with a soft smirk.

"Though these guys seem to wanna interrupt this little get together." Noel said not even needing to look around to notice several Pokemon come around the area, she smirked considering the odds.

Rezikun carried out 10 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse (Image not informed.) :
, , , , , , , , ,

Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:06 am

Alona was to busy with Aaron to notice what Noel was saying. It was him, her crush. She knew it was him, his voice told her that. "Well then... I suppose this is Awkward..." Aaron rubbed his neck, slightly blushing. Unlike Alona, Aaron heard perfectly what Noel was trying to say. "Yeah... We... Can talk later. We need to fight some Feral." Aaron walked beside Noel. "How many?" Alona gulped. She has little to no combat experience at all. How can she fight with them? "Hey, lay low until we say the close is clear alright? Take this and eat it." Aaron called back, calming her down. He then threw an apple at the Eevee. She quickly ate the apple,need as much energy as possible. She then did what the Deino say and lay low.

Some of these Pokemon were a sawbuck, a wrumple, and two Phantump. How tough they are remains to be seen.

Aaron: (9 - 2 - 2 = 5 *Def scarf.*)
Alona: (12 + 5 - 9 - 3 = 5.)

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:13 am

Noel looked around before speaking. "At least 9, they should of come with a bigger group." Noel said with a small laugh before getting into a fighting stance, once she did a Sawsbuck charged at her, Noel smiled and put her paws in front of herself and caught the Sawsbuck by the antlers, Noel let out a laugh as she lifted the Pokemon up in the air, Noel then spun around on her heel using the momentum from the spin to throw the Sawsbuck into a few trees breaking them and making the trees fall on top of the Pokemon. "Best bring your A game next time." Noel told him looking at the rest of the Pokemon.

All of the other Pokemon looked undeterred from attacking the two of them, Noel gave a sigh and went back to her fighting stance.

Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:26 am

Aaron grinned as Noel took care of the first Pokemon. One of the Phantump Charged at Aaron, but he quickly countered with his teeth. Biting into the Pokemon, Aaron spun himself to gain momentum and toss it in the Air. "Right then. In the count of three! ONE!" The Phantump continued to fly in the air, in pain due to Aaron's bite attack. "TWO!" The airborne suddenly stopped going up and started plummeting down to earth. "THREE! FIRE!" Aaron Fire his Dragon Rage at the Poor Pokemon, blasting him in the middle of the air. As soon as the Phantump hit the ground, it was already knocked out. "Alright, who's next?"

Alona simply hid in the bushes, making sure she doesn't give out unwanted attention. As she does, she notice a scarf next to her. She took it in her mouth, but doesn't equip it.

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:31 am

Noel saw the Teddiursa attack her, Noel felt slightly bad for the small guy and just moved out of the way, Noel then jumped back feet landing on a tree, Noel then jumped off it tackling the Dustox out of the air, spinning around Noel then threw the Pokemon down and fired a large Psychic wave at the Pokemon knocking it out, Noel then landed near the Sentret, it made an attempt to tackle Noel.

Quickly getting out of the way Noel formed the bone rush attack and assaulted the Pokemon 4 times with the attack before ending with a force palm sending the Pokemon flying backwards into a tree making an indent on it. "Five down." Noel said noticing the small bear Pokemon ran away.

Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:49 am

Aaron took note on what Noel said and nodded. "And four more to go." He doesn't need to smell these Pokemon. The Ghostly energy was giving Aaron goosebumps, And he loves it. "Now then, Why don't you fight for us a bit hmm?" Aaron said with a little seduction, hearts came out of him and formed in the Phantump. It didn't take long for the effects to kick in. "Now do you feel that other Phantump? I need you to fight him. He hurt me!" The love sick Phantump scowled at her kind, charging straight at it. They both soon battle each other, taking each others blows. "If that goes out well, that Make it two! Where's the other two?"

Alona Slowly Poked her head out of the bushes to check if it was over. Most of the Pokemon were gone so maybe it was safe to come out? She climbed her way out of the bushes, brushing herself with her paw. "I-is it over?"

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.    

Back to top Go down

The Hunt For Gummis As Well As A Small Training.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next