Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:11 am

First topic message reminder :

The sun set on the horizon, signifying that it was getting late. However, this small Eevee wanted to practice this new song she made. The Lyric wasn't fictional, nor was it finished, but nevertheless she knew it could be one of her biggest song to date. "Watch over me mom." She on her rear, pressed her paws Against her chest, closed her eyes, and started to sing.

"Once there were trees full of birds,
Meadowlands vibrant with flowers;
Carefree the songs our children once sang
Gilding our minutes and hours"

She sounded Truly amazing, her voice would make even the most beautiful Pokemon glare in jealousy. Alona rock her body side by side in the rhythm of the music. Her tail wrapped around body in comfort. Her smile shine lovely to the water's reflection.

Clouds came and covered the sun,
The breath of the baleful unease
Turning to ashes flowers in their fields,
Silenced the birds in their trees.

Alona was really proud of this little song, Her idea is to make the listeners feel hopelessness that never get's any better. Some wounds never heal, sometimes life doesn't change for for the better. It isn't to hurt them of of course, but to truly understand music, you must feel emotion.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:04 am

Hope had opened her eyes much sooner and stopped singing, Hope stared at the large black cloud of darkness that covered the sky. "I don't think this is normal, it doesn't appear normal." Hope said getting a weird feeling from the sky, she didn't understand it herself but looking at it made her feel tense, like how she felt when she was going to fight something, just a small feeling of slightly worry, and also some fear.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:20 am

"I think your right... I don't like this at all." Alona can't help but feel she was in constant danger. Something was off here, and she want to get home as soon as possible. "I think we're imagining things. But still, It would be best if we went back inside. If it is a storm, we don't want to be caught in it." Alona got off from the ground and brushed off any dirt on her fur. She then went ahead and walked back to her hometown. She Look backed at hope and Singled her to come. "Come on! Aren't you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:28 am

Hope shook her head when the Pokemon asked if she was going. "No, someone might of gotten caught in the storm, i should go help out if i can." Hope said as she went to leave, she didn't like this one bit and if something decided to come and attack a random Pokemon during a storm, that'd be very bad. "Go back if you have to, I'll go look for some people." Hope said leaving, little did she know she was right, from behind the trees where Alona was a slightly large Exeggutor was walking, it saw the Eevee and kept its course towards her.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:04 am

"Suit yourself!" Alona called back. Hope was an... Interesting Pokemon. And her singing voice was good too. What the hell is she doing? Alona isn't going to be friend with Hope. She doesn't even know what species she was. Hell, she interrupted. her singing practice. If anything, Alona doesn't want too see her again. Going back to town in this weather isn't going to be fun. It seriously felt as if the feeling of dreed have looming over her head. She had to press on though, She would get soak if she didn't and she hate it when she's wet.

The Eevee notice walking toward her. "Hey! Can't you see the clouds? Its about to rain!" Wait... something doesn't feel right with this Pokemon. Why was it walking towards her? Alona slowly backed up, fear building up. "H-hey! W-what are you planning to do?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:11 am

Hope stopped and looked back at the Eevee, that Pokemon was rude to her, tried to make her say she was a dumbass and Hope had a feeling she didn't think Hope was a smart Pokemon. She knew full well she wasn't the brightest but that Eevee was rude. Yet after all of what was said in her mind was through Hope was right there, in front of the Eevee staring the Pokemon down, the Exeggutor wasn't normal, its eyes, had nothing behind them, just a shell of a Pokemon.

The Pokemon stared at Hope then seemed to have rage full eyes, Hope stood showing no fear at this Pokemon. The Pokemon shot a large seed at her from its middle mouth, instead of dodging Hope sat there and fired a large Flamethrower right at the Pokemon, this consumed the seed shot and hit the Pokemon behind it dealing a lot of damage to the Pokemon and knocking it back, though it was slightly obvious it would get up again.

"Stand back, You'll get in the way." Hope said a different tone of voice then before, this was calmer more relaxed and fierce.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 8:38 am

Alona kept on backing up, her fear level are rising significantly. She was terrified, Who was this Pokemon? An Outlaw? A feral? But if he's any of them, isn't it dangerous for them to go near Town? "W-what the hell do you want from me? Leave me alone!" Alona shrieked. She sped up her pace, trying to avoid this Pokemon... No, She doesn't even think that it was a Pokemon now. Then she noticed the eyes. Great Arceus the eyes! No, it was official, it was a zombie! A Crazed Pokemon Zombie! It was going to eat her very flesh. "GET AWAY! I"M NOT GOING TO BE EATEN!" Alona's rear soon bumped into something that prevented her from going further. Panicing, she used her back legs to feel what it was. A tree, she was cornered to a tree. "No, no, no, NO, NO, NO!" This was it, she was going to die. That thing was going to eat her!

Alona couldn't do anything, Even if she did attack, it wouldn't mean nothing. She cowered against the tree, unable to do anything, nor see anything since she closed her eyes. It was until she heard a voice did she opened them. "H-hope?" Eevee looked over to see the Zombie Pokemon knocked down. "H-hey! I didn't ask for your help!"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 8:48 am

Hope looked at Alona with a look that just screamed, 'Really?'. Hope then let out a small laugh. "You don't get to complain to the person saving you, ant at any rate i don't think its going to eat you, even i could tell that." Hope said looking at the Pokemon, it had a mindset to kill as far as she could tell. "Heroes don't get to decide who they help, they just help whoever needs it, even if you don't ask I'll still help, even if you've been rude to me." Hope said looking at the Exeggutor.

It got back up and went back to charging at Hope, using her Extreme speed she sped over and used her tail to swipe the Pokemon's legs causing it to tumble over, afterwards she started glowing with a light blue energy, while charging she let out a few ice crystals form in the air, once she was done it almost completely engulfed the small area she and the Pokemon were fighting in, though just missing Alona. This attack actually managed to faint the Pokemon since it was a super effective attack.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 9:25 am

Oh wonderful, not only was she stupid, she was a Goodytwoshoes too. Alona didn't say anything yet, she just watched as Hope use her extreme speed and tripped the Exeggutor. While it was recovering, Hope unleashed her blizzard attack, covering the whole area in Ice. This attack alone barely missed the Poor Eevee. "HEY! WATCH IT! YOU ALMOST GOT ME!" Alona walked over to the fainted Pokemon. That wasn't normal, not in the slightest. She REALLY needs to be home. Not daring to touch it, The Eevee look At Hope with a scrowl. "Listen, I don't need your Black and white morality bullshit. You saved me, fine. I wouldn't done the same to you, unless its worth my time. I valve my own life too much to let that happen. And you may think that's wrong... but the sad truth is that nothing in this world or any other is black and white." Alona walked away from the dragon type, and back to her hometown. Not before saying... "Funny thing about black and white. You mix it together and you get grey. And it doesn't matter how much white you try and put back in, you're never gonna get anything but grey. You best to remember that... thanks."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:09 pm

Hope had just about enough of this Pokemon, Hope had walked over wanting to talk, stayed when she got nothing but mostly insults even wanting to make Hope call herself a dumbass. And when she turned that around the Eevee seemed to get mad yet it was her own fault in the first place. Hope was right in front of the Eevee, with Extreme speed it was sure that Hope would be able to outrun the Eevee no problem. "I want to know what your problem is, I have done nothing but be nice, try to start up a conversation and even sang with you, then while i didn't need to a saved your ass even though you said you didn't ask for it, then i fight a Pokemon having no idea i could win sticking my neck out for you someone who won't even give me their name, and tried to make me do something that not even the more moronic Pokemon would fall for." Hope said her voice reflecting her anger.

"And even though i would of been fine with not getting a thanks i get that, that morality speech, and you said you would of just let me DIE, what the hell is wrong with you, what if i just went on my way and didn't care huh, you'd be dead and you tell me that?" Hope said, Hope didn't know but one more of the same Pokemon was walking along the path to town.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:49 pm

Eevee stopped in her tracked as hope went right in front of her with blinding speed. Why won't this Pokemon leave her alone? Alona putted up strong, STRONG hints that she want to be left alone, hell she outright told her to leave her alone. And yet Despite talking to her, despite entertaining her, SHE WON"T LEAVE HER ALONE! And now, she seems to be pissed off that Alona is treating her this way and how it she didn't get thanks for helping her. Oh here her favorite. Hope asked her about how would she feel if the dragon type didn't help her at all.

"You wanna know why I've treated you like shit? You won't leave me ALONE! I even told you to leave me alone but you kept going at it. You wanna know why I asked you to sing? So I can sing for myself. That's it. Why should I care about your singing? I don't even know you and even if I did, how would I know your not gonna abandon me when I'm your friend?"

The Eevee was beyond annoyed at this point. All she wanted to do is go home. Is that so much to ask? "If you were to let me die then that how the cookie crumbles. That is life. I'm not entitled to thank you or even save you. That goes for you too. You think that we live in a world where everyone cares about one another and when someone is in danger that they would drop whatever they're doing and save that person, but that isn't the case. The harsh truth is that everyone in it for themselves."

She was so caught up with her argument that she didn't even realize the next Pokemon that was approaching them.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:59 pm

Hope let out a light sigh as she looked at the Eevee. "You're wrong, oh so damn wrong, what would of happened if i did leave huh? Then you'd be sitting there singing while the Pokemon came and attacked. Sure you say all this tough shit now, but i heard you. Get Away! I"m Not Going To Be Eaten!" Hope said mimicking the Eevees voice well. "Say what you want now when you were not in danger but you were scared, scared beyond belief you really thought you were going to get eaten. You can't go from that to saying That's the way to cookie crumbles, because you were scared, you don't want to admit it but you have to own up to it." Hope said strangely calmly.

"Like i said before I didn't need a thanks, but i really didn't need someone bitching at me, and i know the world seems like that, but not everyone is like you, I'd rather die myself then let anyone get hurt while i could do something, nothing was stopping you from just walking away from me, nothing at all i wouldn't of pursued you, and even now you don't even realize what's around us." Hope said, two of the same Pokemon were coming from either side, hope had noticed them just now
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 3:24 am

Alona Growled as the Dragon type mocked her for being scared. Hope is VERY Lucky that She isn't a Sylveon. Otherwise she would kicked her ass on the spot. "Yeah, no shit I was scared. Its a normal reaction to have! No one can't say they're not scared at something like that! Your lying to yourself if you say you weren't! And another thing! You are a HUGE FOOL! If you really want-" Wait, did what did she say? Alona look around to see two Houndour coming at both Hope and Alona.

"Oh Are you freaking kidding me?!?!" Alona couldn't believe this... Two more Pokemon Zombies, their eyes told it all. Alona backed away from the Pokemon on the oneside, going back to back with Hope. "Now this is a different situation. Unless we work together, we're not going to win this. I say, run like hell when we get the chance. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 3:32 am

"I never said i wasn't scared, i just never show that i am." Hope said while she stared at the Houndour, Hope wasn't afraid of some small Pokemon. "Or i could just leave you here, 100% sure i could easily out run both these Pokemon, as you said that's the way the cookie crumbles." Hope said, though she was nice she was seriously considering leaving this Pokemon behind, after all that was said and done Hope really didn't need to do anything for this Pokemon.

Hope didn't get the chance as the Houndour on her side charged at her, using extreme speed she easily dived to the side, Hope whipped around smashing her tail into the Pokemons underbelly causing it to go up into the air. Hope then spun around and smashed it towards a tree, sadly it still got back up.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:40 pm

"Heh, I think I underestimated your intelligence. Alright, if you gonna leave me, then go Ahead. I'm getting tired of hearing you." Truth is, Alona did want this dumb Pokemon to help her. However, she's not going to admit this to her. She would make a fool of herself if she did... Who was she kidding, she already being a fool for treating her like that in a time like this. As much as Alona didn't like the idea, she have to... ' apologize' to Hope for her to help her.

Before she could even think about saying anything, The Houndour on her side exhale numerous small flames at the Eevee. She Quickly ran away, Dodging any of the flame that was about to hit her. She needs help, and she needs help now. "Grrr... Fine. I'm Sorry that I treated you like crap. NOW HELP ME! I don't have anything moves that can do something to them." She felt sick to her stomach saying that, but she refuse to let some brain dead Zombie kill her.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:43 pm

Hope looked back at Alona. "Alright then, later." Hope said then turned to leave, she knew though Alona wanted her help, how on earth was a Eevee going to combat these Pokemon. Once Alona shouted for Hope to help she decided to mess with her a bit. "I thought you were Ok with dying, that's the way the cookie crumbles ain't it, and i also thought everyone was in it for themselves." Hope said with a small sigh.

Hope was then in front of Alona as the Houndour fired another ember, Hope just sat there and let the embers hit her, and it didn't seem to really do anything. Hope then dashed over with extreme speed and did the same thing she did to the other Houndour, only once it hit the tree it hit the one she already threw away and knocked them both out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.   Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Singing Until The Dark Cloud Comes.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next