Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Optimist and a Realist

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

A Optimist and a Realist Empty
PostSubject: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:31 pm

"Maybe i can get stronger here." A Zorua said to himself as he walked towards a large forest, he knew the name of this forest thanks to a Pokemon he had met in Grassveil, she apparently had just come from this Area, said it was good training so he decided to check it out. "She'd better not be lying." He said once again to himself, he hadn't gone with her due to the fact she had just come from the area, she was obviously tired and Natsu didn't want to bother her.

Natsu stopped and looked at the large forest in front of him, he then looked at his bag for a moment noticing he had nothing to his name, with a small sigh he went forward into the forest not wanting to be weak his whole life.

Energy: 9 (19-10)
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:41 pm

Alkere narrowed her eyes as she walked into the dark forest. Pricklemist Hill had been fun and all, but she couldn't go and take a trip all the way to Rainfront every time she wanted to train. So, this was the next best solution: Shadowhue Forest. Pecha Forest was too easy for her, Small Pond wasn't even a dungeon. So she decided that this would be her go-to place to train. She wanted to join the guild, to get out there and help as many people as she could, but first she needed to get stronger. ... a lot stronger. She wanted to be a Salamence one day, after all, and that meant she had a lot of training ahead of her.

She adjusted the Joy Ribbon wrapped around her wrist and the bag slung around her shoulder as she stepped into the forest. She glanced this way and that, her gaze sweeping the area. She couldn't risk missing any valuable items, she figured. She didn't exactly have a lot of them on her in the first place. ... well, she did have that mystery orb she could use if things went sour. So that was something. Stepping into the forest, she trudged on forward, hoping things would go well today.

Energy: 6
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:50 pm

Natsu's ears heard something walking through the forest, he looked around for a moment before seeing something walking through the forest, Natsu's first thought was this was a Feral Pokemon, he needed to get stronger so despite the fact that the Pokemon wasn't around him he decided to try and fight them in order to gain strength, Natsu walked back a little bit and charged up his pursuit attack.

Natsu then charged at the Pokemon ignoring all signs that this was not a Feral Pokemon, he didn't think ahead, attack first question later.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:58 pm

Alkere's gaze flickered over to a sign of movement. She quickly realized this was a Zorua... and it was charging at her! This was the kind of place you could find Dark types, so she didn't think this was too unusual. Without a moment of hesitation she charged at the feral Zorua, planning to hit it with the steel-hard crest on the top of her head. If that failed, well, she'd think of that when she got there. The only thing she did find unusual was how close she was to the entrance. You didn't normally find feral Pokemon this close to the entrance, did you? Apparently they really were more aggressive in this Mystery Dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:03 am

Natsu kept charging and bashed into the Pokemon, since the other Pokemon was charging also it was just fact that after he did hit her he'd be sent backwards by the force of the two hits colliding, it was only after this that Natsu noticed the ribbon around her arm and the bag slung over her shoulder. "Wait, You're not a feral Pokemon?" Natsu asked his own bag making slightly sharper movements due to the fact he just ran at the Bagon, Natsu's eyes went slightly wide realizing the mistake he had just made. He felt like an idiot, normally he was better then this.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:08 am

Alkere didn't pause as the two Pokemon bashed into one another. She stumbled, slightly dazed by the impact, but mostly unharmed. The crest on her head was hard enough to shatter boulders, or so she had heard. It would take more than that to make her flinch. She readied another attack when the stranger spoke. Wait... he wasn't feral either? She shook her head and spoke in an annoyed tone. "Of course I'm not! I'd thought it would be obvious." She said, irritated, glancing pointedly at the ribbon on her wrist. She couldn't judge him too harshly, she supposed, she had thought he was feral too. But to be fair, he had been attacking her. It was a pretty safe guess, she'd thought.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:14 am

Natsu looked at the ground, he was the idiot in this situation and he didn't like that. "I'm sorry, i should of looked before i attacked." Natsu said, he had been told before he had a lot of problems with doing that, yet he'd do the same thing later rush right ahead not thinking about what could happen, why would a dragon even be in the damn forest. "Name's Natsu, again I'm sorry i attacked you." Natsu said, he gave his name feeling like that might make up for running into her, just then Natsu felt the pain of hitting his head on something that could crack boulders, he ignored it showing no weakness.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:19 am

The Bagon let out a light sigh. Well, she couldn't exactly judge someone for forgetting to look before they leaped. That was pretty much a regular occurrence for her. No point in getting all high and mighty. "It's fine." She said briskly. Besides, she wasn't hurt very badly, she practically had built-in armor. "I'm Alkere. What are you doing here?" She questioned, approaching the stranger. She didn't recognize this Pokemon... she thought she'd seen one on a wanted poster once, but it couldn't be the same Pokemon. What were the odds, right?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:27 am

"I came here for training, I'm working on getting stronger." Natsu said he slightly wondered what this Pokemon was doing here though he didn't want to ask for some reason, eventually for former won out and he asked. "Why are you in this Forest?" Natsu asked, he felt embarked about talking to someone he just attacked, he stopped feeling bad a moment after however and went back to his normal attitude.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:33 am

"Same reason, really. I want to get stronger so I can join the guild." She admitted, a neutral expression on her face. This was a little bit awkward, wasn't it? She cleared her throat and looked down at her feet. Maybe she could invite the Zorua to come along with her? He seemed nice enough. He had attacked her earlier, yeah, but that was a legitimate accident. She could move past it. "Hey, you could come if you'd like. It might be easier to get through here together." She offered. She could take this place on her own, but a bit of backup never hurt.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:39 am

Natsu's ears slightly picked up when she said guild, Natsu didn't harbor any feelings for the Guild, neither Positive nor Negative so he decided not to question her there. "Come with you." Natsu said, honestly he would rather go alone through the Forest, more training for him that way, but he guessed having backup was always a good thing if he collapsed. "Sure, It'd be a lot easier." Natsu said as he looked into the forest. "Well let's go." He said walking towards the dense forest.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:47 am

The Bagon nodded as he repeated her words. Come with you. "Um, yeah, that's what I said." She nodded, was something about that hard to believe? Did this Zorua have trust issues or something? It wasn't like she planned on stabbing him in the back. Well, he agreed to come with her after a moment, anyways. Shrugging it off, she walked forward, trailing after the Zorua. "So... you ever been here before?" She wondered curiously, glancing around at the unfamiliar dark forest. Sure, they couldn't memorize the pathways of a Mystery Dungeon, but it might be useful to know what enemies and items they could expect to find.

PhantomSun carried out 6 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
A Optimist and a Realist HqwuLie , A Optimist and a Realist AZTkyVm , A Optimist and a Realist PSNEk7U , A Optimist and a Realist AZTkyVm , A Optimist and a Realist VYqciob , A Optimist and a Realist 2FrD83b
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 12:53 am

Natsu shook his head no as she asked him this. "No I have never been here before, someone in town told me about this place so i decided to check it out.[/color]" Natsu told her while walking. Natsu looked around once he noticed Alkere glancing around the forest, Natsu was normally on guard in a place like this but being here with someone made it slightly calmer then if he was here alone. "Have you ever been here before?" Natsu asked returning the question.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:03 am

"Nope, never." The small dragon Pokemon admitted as she walked forward. She kept her guard up, she knew this place was apparently the toughest Mystery Dungeon around Grassveil, but they hadn't been attacked by anything so far. She would dare to say it didn't seem all too dangerous yet, especially with the fox-like Pokemon beside her. She didn't know him very well at all, but there was something about having some support that made things feel less dangerous. "So..." She paused briefly, trying to come up with something for them to talk about. "... Have you ever been to a town besides Grassveil? I grew up in Aileron and I've traveled to Rainfront."

Energy: 0
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:08 am

"Ya I've been to places besides Grassveil, i actually grew up somewhere far away from here." Natsu said then his voice got slightly lower. "But, it ..." Natsu said shaking his head, he didn't want to burden this Pokemon he had just met with his problems. "Sorry, I-it's just been a while since I've been there." Natsu said, he left out the part where it was destroyed but he felt he covered it up well. "So, where's Aileron?" Natsu asked steering the topic away from his hometown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Optimist and a Realist   A Optimist and a Realist Empty

Back to top Go down

A Optimist and a Realist
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: