Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. Empty
PostSubject: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 7:53 am

Aaron laid there next to the fountain, Singing a lullaby he heard when he was young. The lyric sounded like gibberish. Like it was a different language entirely, But that was its charm. The lyrics felt calming and beautiful. From Aaron's knowledge Girls were meant to sing this as it sounds better, however Aaron somehow sings this song wonderfully. Aaron dedicated a few weeks memorizing the Lyrics, as nonsensical as it is, but It paid off in the long run. Crowds came over and Listened to his song, A lot of them were impressed at his singing voice, a few even hummed the song to Themselves. Gathering a crowd of Pokemon however isn't Aaron intent in this beautiful day. No, he was singing this to comfort himself.

The truth is, Aaron still felt bad with the whole Seel thing, even if the guild didn't questioned too much of it. His Companions during the event were not overjoyed for what he did back there. Azeral seems to got over it, though she has a wrong impression of the little Deino now. Joey looked as though he got it worst. What Joey once saw as a friendly Deino in town, now probably sees him as some bad Pokemon who take things way to far. How about that Seel? Yes he was behaving now, but this is out of fear, not because he wants to, Aaron knows it. He's probably afraid of all the explorers now, even if he didn't admit it. If Aaron could find some way to change Joey and Azeral opinion of him and maybe, Get the Seel to understand Aaron and the guild better, that would be great.

Aaron Mentally sighed. He know he should drop the whole thing, but he feels like there were a lot of loose ends he need to fix. For now though, he would continue to sing, to make himself feel good.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:04 am

Noel sat asleep on one of the roofs in town, none had seemed to even notice her presence at all which was a plus for her considering she was tired, after a little bit she gave a loud yawn and proceed to get up, her red scarf blew in the slight wind that came through the town. With only her bag at her side she jumped off the roof landing in an open area, slightly confused since the town was busy when she fell asleep, did something happen or was she really asleep that long? Her questions were put to rest once she saw an entire crowd of Pokemon surrounding something, must off been interesting considering how many had gone around it, Noel's ears picked up as she heard, singing?

"Must be a performer or something." Noel said as she crossed her arms contemplating to either stick around till the singer was done or leave, she never really had an ear for music but she had to admit, this guy was good. After a while of deciding she decided to walk backwards and sat down leaning on one of the buildings in the area, Noel closed her eyes and decided to do a bit of practice while she was just sitting, using her Psychic she started to just pick up random rocks and spin them in the air.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:33 am

The Denio's song will end in a minute or so, much to his disappointment. He could sing again, but he been doing this for a few hours now. His voice need to rest at some point, and a drink of water would be nice. Aaron then thought about his brother...  Camroth... This was your favorite song right? Camroth loves it when he sings it to him, It was His lullaby whenever he couldn't sleep. Aaron didn't have to move sing mind you, but that what the lyric can do to you. It makes you relax, to get the feeling of true peace. Fitting for his brother. I Haven't forgot my promise Brother... I'll get stronger, I'll protect you... no matter what. 20 second until the song ends, what else could he think about? Well, he was enjoying the guild, they were so nice to him, they treat them as family. And here he thought the Guild was a glorified training ground. Aaron don't think he'll leave anytime soon.

With those last 20 seconds, Aaron finished the song. Aaron was rather shocked when so many Pokemon cheered him on, some Pokemon even clapped. "Oh Wow! I didn't think anyone would come hear me sing. Thanks everyone." The mere fact that the crowd cheered him boosted Aaron's confidence. With a small smile, Aaron said. "I would like to sing more, but my voice need to rest for a bit. I'll come back later today, ok?" The crowd then dispersed. Some were disappointed that they can't hear him sing some more, while other were satisfied. "Well, that was unexpected." Aaron climbed on the edge of the fountain, and lapped the water with his tongue.

Last edited by Gamerscape on Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:46 am

Noel however wasn't able to stay awake the entire song, somewhere along the way she fall back asleep still tired from her constant training, the rocks she was lifting still floated in the air spinning around in small circles, some of the people who were watching Aaron turned to see this, though they left considering they saw it was Psychic she was using, after a little bit she managed to wake herself up, letting out a loud yawn she stood up and streched. "Gotta stop falling asleep, guess 'm not getting enough of it." Noel said as she looked around to see the crowd had vanished.

Looking ahead she saw a Deino drinking from the fountain, Noel walked towards the fountain and looked at the Deino knowing it was blind, she also knew it could, uh smell she though. "So, the one singing was you." Noel said stopping a bit away from the fountain, she just liked talking to others.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:11 am

The water tasted so fresh, its rejuvenated Aaron on the spot. His voice still feel a bit tired, but its wet now. However, when he heard a voice asking if Aaron was the one singing, Aaron's water he was drinking went down the wrong pipe, causing him to hack and cough violently. When he calmed himself down, he turn his head towards the source of the voice. With one whiff, Aaron knew he was a presence of a strong Pokemon, a pokemon who could use Aura to their advantage. A Lucario. Now Aaron met one before, in fact, he highly respected them for two things. Their strength, and their Aura. Aura always intrigued Aaron for one reason alone. He could see his surroundings with it. However it not like Aaron could learn something like that, Lucarios are born with that ability, and its rare for a Pokemon who aren't born with Aura to be able to use it. And to seal the deal, why would this lucario help Aaron if he doesn't even know her? Its all a pipe dream.

He was so focus about the whole Aura thing he almost forgot about her question. "Oh! Uh, yeah I'm the singer. Want my Autograph?" Aaron chuckled at the stupid joke he made, though he mentally slapped himself for doing it in the first place. "Sorry, that was terrible. Anyway, Thanks for listening to me, I didn't think anyone would like my voice."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:17 am

Noel chuckled at this comment. "Oh yes please." Noel said though making it obviously sarcastic, jokes deserve sarcastic remarks right? "Eh didn't catch all the song, fell asleep just woke up a bit ago." Noel said as she gave a small smile. "My name's Noel, nice to meet you." Noel said though didn't offer a handshake, she had met many Pokemon who walked on all fours, most got really mad when she tried so she's stopped doing it lately. "Ya well, don't think others crowd around someone who sings badly, least i don't think so maybe that whole crowds weird." Noel said as a small joke.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:53 am

Aaron Laugh as The Lucario made a joke of her own. Man he can already tell he's going to like her. "Oh well that ok, I don't mind if you slept though it. Singing helps me collect my thoughts or cheer me up whenever I'm down. Aaron Jumped off the fountain and into the ground. With a grin, Aaron stretched his limbs and proceeded to introduce himself. "Nice to meet you Noel, I'm Aaron." Aaron extend his forelegs towards the Aura Pokemon, thinking she would accept it. Whatever she accepted or not, Aaron lower his Leg down And Smirked at Noel's next comment. "I could see-ermm smell them now." Aaron mentally banged his head on a wall, Out of all the skills he has, Making a Joke isn't one of them. Was it good? was it bad? He'll never know. "Err... Yeah... Uh..." The Aura Pokemon seems to be a talkative Pokemon, however Aaron is having this rare case where if he doesn't know a Pokemon well enough, he won't be able to continue the conversation. Usually he's good with this type of stuff. What does she want?

"Umm... Are you new in this town?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:21 am

Noel let out a small snicker, you'd think he'd remember he couldn't see well she sometimes forgot she could sense Aura so fairs fair. "Not really, I've been stopping by the town for a while now but I'm almost always either in a dungeon or training somewhere random." Noel said thinking about how she normally functions, this explained why she was so tired all the time but she would never change. "What about you? How long have you been in town?" Noel asked thinking if you asked a question you should have a counter if asked the same, that just made sense in general.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 6:01 am

Aaron nodded at the Aura Pokemon's answer. "Training huh? You sound pretty tired. Its not my Business, but maybe you should get a little R&R. I can understand wanting to get stronger, but I learned that You shouldn't over do it. It isn't good physically and mentally." Aaron chuckled. He doubt the Lucario will take his advice, but at least she has something to think about. He knows the phase 'Don't push yourself.' to well, especially when he went on that fools Journey to get stronger one time. "Me? About a week or so. Like you, I want to train to get stronger, but I need a place to stay. This town has provided me just that, as well as a place to work whenever I need money."

Aaron tapped his feet, unable to think of anything. Suddenly, Aaron realize something, This Lucario said she trains and such, maybe she could give him some Pointers. "How do you train anyway? How intense is it? I just gotta know!"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:08 am

"Nah I'm not tired, once you stay awake for as long as i have you learn to deal with it." Noel said, she had to get stronger she didn't really have much of a choice. "I don't really stay here, i just come for some supplies sometimes, or when i want to visit one of my friends, she lives here." Her friend was busy right now for some reason, something about another getting sick, Noel had no idea she was kinda chased out.

"The way i train, mostly combat experience and random training exercises, it can get really intense to the point i can't really walk." Noel said remember her trip to the mountain, the head Wound she got really really hurt good thing it was healed now.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:46 am

Aaron grinned as the Lucario explained his training Techniques to him. Obviously, combat experience is the most important part of training, but Aaron was more interested in the random training exercises. What kind of exercises were there to make you unable to walk? "What kind of training exercises? Is it like carrying a heavy bolder or something?" Aaron is excited now, someone who is as much or maybe more dedicated to combat then Aaron. She could be his inspiration to continue training. A rival perhaps? "In one of my training Exercises, I"ll let one of my enemy inflict a status ailment on me. This will teach me think fast in a serious situation. Admittedly, it does have some flaws, but I'm sure it'll work out in the end." Noel has Aaron complete attention now, He want to learn from her, to trade combat stories with each other, train with each other, And hell, compete with each other.

Was Aaron pestering her? Doubtful, but just to be sure. "Uh... sorry. Its kinda rare for me to find someone who's dedicated to fighting as I am. This is a huge honor for me."

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:52 am

Noel heard him say something about a bolder and tried to recall something. "I used to do that as a kid, i still sometimes do helps you train but shouldn't use one that's too big, if you do you could end up crushing yourself by accident, safety is the most important aspect while doing hard traning." Noel said knowing a lot about this sort of thing, being trained by her mother since she was little came in handy a lot. "Well if you do that you should make sure you have an ally with you to help if you collapse, because if you don't and you can't take the pressure anymore you'd be in some serious danger." Noel told Aaron thinking that'd be a slightly good idea, though she had a lot of tactics to deal with status ailments so she'd never really have to see.

"I've been training and fighting my whole life, ever since i was a Riolu I've been a battle maniac, or at least that's what my friend would call me." Noel stated, her mind slowly wandered back into a memory but she quickly snapped back to reality, now wasn't the time for that.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:22 am

Safety is important? Huh... He could hear his brother say the very same thing, and he don't fight that often. Funny that huh? Anyway, Noel did bring up a good point. All the training would go to waste if he were to cripple himself or worse. Thinking that gave Aaron some chills down his spine. "I'll remember that." The Lucario then gave some feedback about the status ailment training. "Of course, I'm not that foolish. I always made sure I have enough precaution to go though with this, don't worry about that." Though Aaron sometimes don't take those precautions. It didn't bite him in the ass yet, but that doesn't mean it won't either.

"For me, Lets just say I train because I made a vow to someone dear to me. Some Pokemon in my childhood call me the pragmatist Deino. Take a guess why that is."
If Aaron could wink, he would do so in a sly way. He just figured the Lucario would understand him anyway. His vow though, one part of it was silly, part of it wasn't. Aaron doesn't want to bore Noel about his life though, so he kept it to himself.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 10:54 pm

"Well that's good, can't have something bad happen or else all that traning would mean nothing" Noel said remembering the time she put on a blind fold and walked around a Volcano, not the best idea she could ever have, almost fell inside the volcano, that would of been an awesome way to go though. "I can think of a reason others would call you that." This Deino did seem like that type of Pokemon, a straight forward thinker, kinda like herself in a way, though even Noel stopped to think every so often, mostly when someone tells her to.

"Heh, never thought a fighter would also be a singer." Noel said with a small snicker, she wasn't that surprised having met many Pokemon who were able to do other things rather then just fighting, though fighting was the only thing Noel was good at.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 12:27 am

Aaron nodded at the Aura Pokemon's remark about his nickname. "That not to say I won't follow some sort of rule, but If I'm fighting some sort of Outlaw, I'm expecting them to do everything in their power to win. If they don't, well its an insult in my eyes." Fight as though to kill, holding back is an insult. Again, Aaron obviously won't kill someone unless deemed necessary. "If its a friendly fight, I would ask my opponent to throw away any and all concerns they have for me." Aaron soon realize how life threatening that was, and decided to explain further. "I'm not asking them for a fight to the death, Arceus no. I just want to see how far we can go before we hit our limits."

Aaron noted the comment Noel made about his singing. "Its a a hobby of mine. My Brother suggested that I find something do to other then fighting. I guess he was worried about me, but anyway. I came across an Eevee singing some songs with weird lyrics when I was young. I don't know how to explain it, but it as if its another language. her voice though... With those Lyrics... It was one of the most beautiful thing I've ever heard." Admittedly, he had a slight crush on the little singer, but as soon as she moved away from where he lived he has gotten over it.  "I took the time to memorize each of those songs. I-its... has became one of my favorite activity besides fighting." Music and fighting... those work well together don't they? Aaron is sure it'll be a real treat to fight while listening to someone sing.

Last edited by Gamerscape on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.   The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Singing Dragon, And The Mysterious Aura Jackal.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next