Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Cons Of Being An Criminal.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mission Taken: Teaching a lesson

Aaron walked up the hill, hyped about his next mission. "Joey, do you see him?" Joey wasn't his real partner, nor was the little ralts that was with the little Pichu. It's a shame that his partner was absent at the moment, So you maybe wondering; why was Aaron doing a mission with a Pichu and a Ralts? It isn't that he's quitting his own team, Arceus no. Aaron and Joey's team agreed on working together on this particular mission because, simply put, Aaron was a bit nervous going out on his own. Aaron still having trouble navigating around and they provide a good clutch.

Now this Mission... What he heard from Joey, the Dewgong parent's son having trouble following the rules and thus they're afraid he could turn into an outlaw. Its their task to make sure they bring him back without wounding him too much. That might be a Problem to Aaron, considering he always gives it his all when he fights. 'Fight as though you were to kill, holding back is an insult.' Now obviously, Aaron isn't going to kill anyone, And his brother gave him some encouraging words of "Don't push yourself or anyone else." Aaron just sometimes get full of himself when he does fight. but for this mission's sake, he'll try to go easy on the little seel.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:32 am

Joey
Joey quickly ran next to Azeral after what he saw. It was apparent she didn't like what Aaron had done either. As Aaron turned away Joey quickly looked towards the seel. Joey noticed the pokemon had passed out. He quickly ran to its side and looked towards Azeral.

"Is.. is he alright?" he asked her as he quickly returned his view towards the seel. It was definitely breathing... The pichu was worried about the pokemon. He then looked towards Aaron as he was walking away. He just noticed the tears coming from the dragon type. he... didn't mean to go that far? he thought to himself... He quickly averted his gaze and returned his view towards the seel. I hope he is going to be alright..." he thought with worry.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 11:50 pm

Azeral gave a small sigh as she turned around and looked at the Seel, she stared at it for a moment noticing it's shallow breaths. "He's alright, just passed out from fear, he should wake in a little bit." Azeral said as she looked at Aaron, he seemed beat up about what he did, he'd be more if he actually went through with whatever he was planning on doing. "Aaron, while I'm not going to say what you did was right or wrong i will say this, next time think a little more about who you're talking to, this is just a kid who thought he could be an outlaw, scarring him for life in my opinion would of been worse then actually becoming one, just next time think a little more before you do something like that." Azeral said, while she did scare him she just made him lose hope, what Aaron was doing was a bit over the top.

"We should get him to the guild before he wakes up, best to do it now while he can't make a fuss." Azeral said as she looked at the two of them. "I need a bit of time to teleport again"
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:21 am

Azeral's words stung Aaron even deeper. He didn't even consider the consequences of his action. Yes, the seel won't consider being an outlaw again, but will this also mean that he'll fear the explorers too? The very same type of Pokemon who swore to protect innocent Pokemons. Will this look bad for the guild too? What would the water Pokemon parents think when they find out what Aaron has done. So many things to consider, He want to make it up to the Seel somehow. He didn't want to pull that stunt again.

"I...I understand. I was too caught up with what I was doing, I didn't even consider what would happen if I do go through with it." Aaron sniffed, his voice slightly cracked. "I wanted him to submit... To admit that it was a bad idea to be an outlaw. I wanted him to understand what he have to go though if he were to be a Criminal..." Aaron shook his head, more tears dripping from his fur. "I didn't mean to go that far. So please... Don't think bad of me for doing what I did, even if we barely known each other. I'll face the consequences for my actions." Aaron turn his head towards the sleeping Seel. "I know I'm the last thing he wants to see when he wakes up, but could I try to comfort him when we get back to the guild? His voice was still cracked, but it also sounded sincere too. "You guys can take the rewards too. Its the least I could do for what I did."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:32 am

Joey
Joey felt a bit releaved to hear that the pokemon would be alright. He then turned towards the Deino as he watched Azeral go talk to him. Joey couldn't bring himself to go over to the two at the moment. He wanted to stay by the seel's side for now. As Azeral made a comment that they should bring him back to the guild before he wakes up. Joey nodded, as he agreed it would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:56 am

Azeral gave a small sigh, maybe she was being a bit to hard on the Deino but she felt this was for the best, better to be sad now then regret doing the same thing when it really mattered and at least he didn't end up doing something he'd regret. "It's alright, it's not like we'd tell anyone about this little exchange, I'm quite sure after that small show the Seel will never admit you scared him, so you're good." Azeral said thinking pride would play a factor in the story, did they really have to tell anyone what Aaron did? "Well anyway we should bring him back to the guild, i can just teleport us back to the guild, though i don't know if it'll work on you since you're a dark type." Azeral said as she looked at Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:24 am

Aaron lift his head up. Was she telling him that this whole thing will be kept a secret? "But..." Aaron mentally slapped himself. The Ralts has a point, The Seel would most likely pretend the whole thing didn't happened, though he would definitely remember that Dark grin Aaron had. Since Azeral is giving Aaron some slack, he would be foolish not to accept it. To them, or Azeral at least, Regretting it was enough punishment. "T-thank you. I'll make it up to you guys I swear." Aaron seems calmer now. He stop his crying and his voice isn't cracked anymore. The Deino sighed however. Joey must of been more shocked then Azeral. "Joey... I... If you don't wanna talk to me again, I won't blame you." He then turned to Azeral. "Well, can't hurt to try. I mean It not like its an attack right?"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:47 am

Joey
Joey looked over at the Deino as it said his name. "No, it-its Fine... Just.. hmm..." he stumbled on his words as he really didn't know what to feel about Aaron at the moment. He was a bit upset about the whole incident. Joey didn't quite know how to feel about the deino's actions. However, he didn't want to not talk to the dragon type.

"Lets get him back to the guild." he said as he looked back towards the little seel. He felt really bad for it. His emotions would make this very apparent to Azeral.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:55 am

Azeral looked at Joey then at Aaron, sometimes the ability to sense what others felt was a pain because most of what has happened has been fear or sadness, Azeral was getting a small headache from it. "Alright then." Azeral said as closed her eyes, teleporting herself and Joey was a slight pain but adding two more that might actually hurt, she pushed past this fact and teleported all of them back to the guild, yet afterwards the second they arrived she'd of collapsed from doing it, she wasn't as good with her skill and the strain was a bit more then she anticipated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cons Of Being An Criminal.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: