Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Cons Of Being An Criminal.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mission Taken: Teaching a lesson

Aaron walked up the hill, hyped about his next mission. "Joey, do you see him?" Joey wasn't his real partner, nor was the little ralts that was with the little Pichu. It's a shame that his partner was absent at the moment, So you maybe wondering; why was Aaron doing a mission with a Pichu and a Ralts? It isn't that he's quitting his own team, Arceus no. Aaron and Joey's team agreed on working together on this particular mission because, simply put, Aaron was a bit nervous going out on his own. Aaron still having trouble navigating around and they provide a good clutch.

Now this Mission... What he heard from Joey, the Dewgong parent's son having trouble following the rules and thus they're afraid he could turn into an outlaw. Its their task to make sure they bring him back without wounding him too much. That might be a Problem to Aaron, considering he always gives it his all when he fights. 'Fight as though you were to kill, holding back is an insult.' Now obviously, Aaron isn't going to kill anyone, And his brother gave him some encouraging words of "Don't push yourself or anyone else." Aaron just sometimes get full of himself when he does fight. but for this mission's sake, he'll try to go easy on the little seel.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 3:26 am

Aaron waited restlessly as the Pichu searches for the Seel. Seriously, why and pull a stunt like that? Its like he's doing this to toy with him, in that case, he hope that was the case. Some time has passed which seems like 30 minutes to Aaron. He could hear Joey gasp for hear as he resurfaced. "I really hope you didn't kill anyone in ther-." His sentence was cut short when Joey went back into the water again. "Oh... Don't do anything you'll regret." More time has past and Aaron has had enough. "That's it, I'm going in there." Aaron got up and prepared himself for a swim. As soon as he ran to the edge of the water, Aaron tumbled into it as soon as he heard Joey resurface.

Aaron Gasp for air as he tried to keep himself afloat. "I hope your happy." Aaron said with a mixture of annoyance and amused tone. Aaron soon climbed out of the pond, panting, The water dripped off his fur. If he could look at the brightside, at least he was cooled off. Azeral decided it was her turn and jumped in herself. "If Joey couldn't get him, what make her think she could." However, fate decided to shut Aaron up as the Ralts suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "What the hell?" And that smell... Was that the seel they were after. Aaron could hear it trying to get Away but Aaron wasn't about to let him do that. Aaron charge up his Dragon Rage and fired it next to the soon to be Outlaw, giving it a warning shot. "Not. Another. move."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:13 am

Joey
Joey seemed to let out a slight sight as Azeral jumped into the water. I thought I could get him... he thought to himself. He was feeling a bit sad about his failed attempt. However, that is why you have a team! The little pichu smiled as he waited for Azeral's return. He then looked towards the dragon type. "You enjoy your swim." he giggled at the soaked dragon type.

Just after his response Azeral returned to the surface almost instantly with the pokemon with her. The pokemon went to start running away. However it seemed to freeze in fear as it saw the fiery beam of energy shoot past it. It seemed to glare at the dragon type as it started running once more. Joey quickly followed after it.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:22 am

Azeral had managed to regain her breath and stood up, she looked around and saw the attack Aaron had thrown at the Seel, seeing how off course it was she decided he had probably meant it to just be a warning, obviously the seel didn't take the warning and continued running towards his apparent freedom, Azeral didn't like the looks of that so she used her last remaining teleport to appear right in front of the seel though slightly far away so he couldn't mow past her without her attacking first, with Joey following behind it looked like the Pokemon would have to either turn or stop moving.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:44 am

Aaron cursed to himself when the seel Ignored his warning. "Hey! Come back!" Aaron gave chase to the water type. Doesn't he realize he was throwing his life away? Damn Kid... Aaron was obviously slower then the seel so there was no way he could catch up to him. The Deino could fire some Dragon rage to keep on warning the seel, though it could hit him so it might not work as well. Its seems it would be up to Joey or Azeral to catch up to him. All he could do is try to catch up with them. "Hey Joey! I'll catch up! If you have any moves that can paralyze That seel, Now its a good time to use it!" Aaron doesn't really know Joey's moveset, but hopefully they have some beneficial non lethal effects.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 5:16 am

Joey
Joey kept running after the pokemon. He noticed Azeral had teleported ahead of the pokemon. There was no where to go now. "You can't win!" he exclaimed. Once the pokemon noticed Azeral, it quickly started to change directions. Joey then shot a bolt of energy just ahead of the direction it was going to turn towards. This caused it to stop in its tracks. It didn't want to get struck by electricity. Not one bit!!

"Keep running, we are going to have to attack you." he said in a firm voice. However, since he was a pichu. To most it probably wasn't all too intimidating... To this pokemon, it probably was. Especially since it was afraid of being electrocuted.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 5:24 am

Azeral looked at the Seel giving off a slightly intiminatiing look, despite her size she did seem threatening considering she could teleport and this Pokemon had no idea she needed to wait a bit in order to do so.  "Just stay right there and come with us, there is no need to drag this out you're outnumbered." Azeral said in a stern voice, though inside she was really happy, she had always wanted to say that to someone and this was her chance to do so, she was so happy she almost forgot she was in a serious situation, almost.

The seel stopped moving and looked to it's left and right seeing Azeral and Joey, plus the approaching dragon. "Just, leave me alone, 's not like 've done anything." The seel said trying to sound serious, though the words failed him when the fear built up from having three Pokemon attacking you, he was scared and his voice gave that away.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 5:41 am

Aaron Had finally caught up with three, taking his place to surround the Seel. There we no need to be intimidating, Aaron's appearance helps with that alot. He could smell the Seel's fear. Maybe he wanted to prove something, Maybe he wanted to get away from social life, and being an outlaw gave him the opportunity. "...Guys, let me talk to him a bit." Aaron said, his natual voice sounds slightly intimidating. Aaron took on step toward the seel. "I'm Curious, Why do you want to be an outlaw? Judging by your tumbling voice, it seems like you don't enjoy being one."

Aaron took another step, slowly and steady. "And you must of known all of the risk that was involve being one, yet you choose to be one. So again why?" Aaron took another step. "Is it because you want to prove something?" Another step. "Is it because you had enough of your life?" Another step. "You know we could potentially hurt you in ways you could not even imagine." At this point Aaron head was real close to the Seel's. "Is being an Outlaw that important to you?" You could hear crackling sounds coming from Aaron's mouth as if its a warning if the Seel were to try something fishy."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 5:56 am

The seel held his ground determand to keep his composure, Azeral had to give some small credit to this, normally one would freak out with the odds like this. Azeral decided to let Aaron have his little speech though listening to it Azeral thought he was being a bit moronic, considering they had no idea this Seel's move set they could get ingered by not knowing if he had an area move, and while she was sure they were all stronger, he was pushing him, and others tend to be able to lash out violently and Azeral could feel it, the words were not making the Seel scared or mad, they were making him livid.

The seel was looking at the Deino with a scowl. "I don't need to tell you anything, I'm going to become an outlaw, and nothing you say will stop me! To prove it i'll knock you all out right now!'' The seel shouted out as his body glowed with a ivy blue energy as it did sharp frozen winds extended outward aiming themselves at Azeral, Joey and Aaron, while the Seel wasn't too strong it was still an area attack.

Seeing this happen Azeral locked eye contact with the Seel and managed to copy his ability, the ability she did copy 'Thick Fat' While not changing her appearance the effect still stayed and halves the damage of ice attacks, she'd be able to easily endure the winds but she wasn't sure about Joey or Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:20 am

Phase one, complete. On to phase two. Aaron knew that two outcome will occur, either he'll get angry and attack, or submit. The former turn out to be the one when the Seel started his ramble. Soon after, His body glowed Ivy blue and an Icy wind Damaged Aaron. His body is sooo cold and he could feel frostbites hurting him like hell as it should, considering he was weak to ice. However, he isn't out yet, nor was he done. "Sure, You can knock me out. You can probably knock those other two out too if they let you." Aaron's grin suddenly turns dark. "However, An outlaw also need to know how to kill."

Aaron shock off the coldness of his body. He expect Joey and Azeral to react harshly, But he knows what he's doing. "Well come on! Can you kill me in cold blood like an outlaw can? Because Let me tell you, I know damn well I can kill you!" Aaron Dark grin grew wider and wider. "My motto, Fight as though you were to kill! Holding back is a outright insult! So lets make this one on one, no one to interfere." This was all an act of course, He isn't going to do anything to him. He was just showing the little seel what was expected of him when he's an outlaw. Aaron knows he can break him, he just need to push him even more. Though Aaron hopes that Joey and the Azeral could see his ruse.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:30 am

Joey
Joey watched as the dragon type seemed to continue talking to the little pokemon. However with each new things said. Joey slowly seemed to regret taking the mission. However, joey didn't exactly know how to respond. He didn't like what the dragon type was doing at all. However, from what he can tell. It might actually be working.

Joey remained where he was. He made sure the pokemon didn't attempt to run away in his direction. That was the most he could do. He just couldn't bring himself to add on to what the deino was doing at the moment. To him, that would be terrifying... The pichu's emotions starting to run wild about this whole idea. It was a very strong conflict in what he thought.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:40 am

Azeral saw what Aaron was doing, it seemed to be working Azeral could sense fear in the Seel, she also sensed Joey's hesitation and looked over, in a moment Azeral teleported over to Joey and looked at him. "Joey, I'm about to do something, please don't think wrong of me." Azeral told her partner and gave him a small hug to calm him down. she then teleported once more in front of the Seel, the obviously shaken Pokemon hadn't even seen Azeral leave yet there she was right in front of him, the Seel felt a quick gasp almost leave, he was scared of fighting that dragon that withstood his attack he didn't need this. the seel fired several Ice Shards at the Pokemon, all off them hit Azeral head on but didn't do much damage, thanks to the ability she stole she was resistant to the attack, she then teleported once more leaving the now terrified Pokemon sitting there.

"F-Fine, if that's what it takes" He said as he stared at Aaron trying not to let what just happened affect him, though in his mind he felt that there seemed to be now way he'd be leaving, he started to completely lose hope, first the electric type the dragon and now the ralts completely shrugging off his attacks.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:57 am

Azeral seems know exactly what Aaron was doing and decided to help out. How she to go places to places will be a huge mystery to him. "Heh, I don't know how she's doing this, but this is between you and me, don't pay her no mind at all." Aaron started to close in on him, prepared to dodge any attack the Seel have. Phase two completed. Phase three. Aaron's dark grin has finally gotten to the point where its as really haunting, Aaron doubt the Kid will never forget a face like that again. When Aaron was close enough to be face to face with him, he intimated him further. "That what it takes huh? Something tells me that your lying." Aaron raised his paw and backpawed the seel in the face. The mission states that he wasn't aloud to be seriously hurt, but a simple back paw shouldn't be all that damaging, but most often then not, hurts like hell.

In a way, he hates what he was doing to this kid, he was confused. He didn't deserve all of this. But he gotta learn what being an outlaw is like, why its a bad idea to join one.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 7:48 am

Joey
As Azeral informed him of what she was going to do may be shocking and to not think differently of her. Joey couldn't help but realize that this was possibly the only way to prevent the pokemon from becoming an outlaw... Scaring it to death about what happens to outlaws. As sad as it sounds, Joey really didn't like this method. However he had to go along with it. Now that Joey already knew what Azeral was truly like. He didn't quite know the Deino to well just yet. This seemed to give him some unsettling feelings about the pokemon.

Joey began to charge himself up. Simply for the lightshow of the sparks flying off his cheeks as he kept a stern look on his face. It was the best he could muster up since the dragon type was still causing him some worry. As the dragon type slapped the pokemon with his paw, he immediately ceased his electrical charge and the popping of energy off his cheeks ceased. Joey was now too shocked at what Aaron just did.

((Need to know whats going to happen, Joey would immediately interject at this kind of action. He is about to as a matter of fact.))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 7:55 am

As soon as Aaron had done that Azeral was right in front of him, Azeral stood between him and the cowering Pokemon not as a shield between them, more of a shield between whats right and wrong, after that display she didn't know what to think of this Deino, she knew this would scare him but this was going too far for her liking, she could sense it within the Seel, the pure fear, it made her sick. "That's enough Aaron." Azeral said in a stern voice, they were supposed to be the good ones, not like this even if it was for the greater good.

The seel behind Azeral was looking at the Pokemon, he honestly felt he was going to die here, the shock sent him into a small state of panic which caused him to slightly black out from the fear he was experiencing, not knocked out just a small little fear nap.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:16 am

"Now, answer me honestly. Do you want to be a Outlaw now?" Aaron stepped closer to the Seel, he want to hear him loath the idea of being an outlaw, he wants to show him what explorers like Aaron could do to him. "I SAID ANSWER ME YOU OUTLAW BASTA-" Azeral's stern voice clicked Aaron's mind. Was he going to far with his plans? He must of been, considering the Ralts called him out. And Joey... The poor Pichu must of been Terrified about the whole thing. Aaron back away from Azeral, dropping his head in shame. "I... I'm sorry. I was being too carried away with that huh? Aaron walked away from the group for awhile, letting the tension cool off.

Dread hung around Aaron. What would his companions think of him now? What would the guild think of him? All he did was try to help. He didn't mean to take things soo far. Tears dripped off of Aaron's fur. And more Importantly, would the seel be ok mentally? Obviously he wouldn't want to be a outlaw again, not after what happened between them. but did he scare him too much? Shame, guilt, Saddness, dread, those were Aaron's feeling at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cons Of Being An Criminal.   The Cons Of Being An Criminal. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cons Of Being An Criminal.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: