Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Can he make his own light?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Can he make his own light? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vivzie padded along a leaf-covered path, ground damp and air musty. He had thought the Shadowhue forest would be a good place to take a walk, but... Apparently not.
"T-too dark..." The fennekin chattered, fangs clicking against his bottom teeth. He gaped open his mouth and tried to ignite the fiery spark inside many fire types, but it was just too difficult.
"Wait a second!" Vizie barked, the idea of being trapped in a forest forever suddenly clearing from his mind. "I don't know any fire moves!"

He stood there, trying to burn the same tree for at least an hour. All others might have been able to see are sparks illuminating the area for a split second, but nothing more.
"Come on, ember!" The Pokemon egged on, trying to get it to work.

Energy: 7 (10 - 17)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 5:18 am

Fang let out a sigh as the hyper fox decided to do laps around her, she crossed her arms and waited for the Fox to finish up whatever he was doing. He was apparently so excited Fang would have no idea how excited he was. "Alright then, first i guess i have to see how much strength you have, so just come at me with whatever you got." Fang said bluntly, this was one of the better ways to decide on how strong someone was, it'd be bad if a feral Pokemon came around but Fang was sure she could deal with anything here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 5:25 am

The Fennekin's heart sank after knowing he had to hit someone.
"Me? Attack you?" He asked, stepping backwards and shiffling his paws on the ground as he sheepishly looked up at his new teacher.

Vivzie stood there in a dilemma, thinking that his scratch move would hurt his teacher or not.
"Well, you must be strong if you're teaching me stuff..." He muttered, lowering into a stance and readying to propel himself from his hind legs at the Charmeleon. With ease, the fire-type and his light body went flying towards his mentor, raising a paw and attempting to land a scratch attack right down the shoulder.
"Oh gosh! I didn't mean too!"

New page = +1 energy
Energy = 8
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 5:37 am

Fang watched the Pokemon get into a ready stance, she had to admit that was quick considering most of the time others were reluctant to attack her. Fang stood in place and waited for the fire type to lunge at her. Once he did it didn't take much movement for Fang to be out of the way, since her left shoulder was the target she moved over to the right and shifted her shoulder along with the movement. "Didn't mean to what? You just did what i asked you to." Fang asked as she was now facing the fire type without a scratch on her golden body. Instead of attacking Fang just sat there looking at the Pokemon giving him another chance to strike her.

However she was clenching her claws preparing a move, she focused a move called Ancient Power and forced several rocks of varying sizes to go into the air, she however tried to keep them slightly hidden from the foxes view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 5:43 am

"Oh, okay!" The Fennekin purred, landing on the ground and immediately pivoting around to leap back up at the golden lizard to attempt to land another scratch attack. Regardless of Vivzie missing or not, he would jump up a tree and sit there until his mentor had told him to do otherwise - he thought acrobatics were fun, but battling was getting a little more thrilling!

As he stood there and fidgeted, the branch was slowly cracking... It cracked so much, that Vivzie fell to the ground and into a bush!
"I'm fine!" He sang, popping his head through the plant with his body hidden among the grounded foliage. The fox wasn't expecting the Charmeleon to attack back since he was only level three.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 5:50 am

Fang instead let this one hit her, it didn't do much considering their difference in levels was so wide, Fang would be surprised if this Pokemon managed to actually cause damage to her. Fang did lose track of Vivzie for a few moments till she heard something  crack followed by a loud crash, that was most likely the tree branch that fell with the fox. "Maybe next time you should check the branch before you sit on it." Fang said thinking that was a smarter idea, Fang also though to not attack with her power, seemed like a really bad idea if this was how strong he was.

Fang looked at the Pokemon for a moment before coming up with an Idea. "How about we go find a feral Pokemon in the dungeon? that'd be better combat training then fighting someone who's a higher level."

Rezikun carried out 4 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Can he make his own light? - Page 2 K2YWnDo , Can he make his own light? - Page 2 QfHz1GB , Can he make his own light? - Page 2 Hc4wJXb , Can he make his own light? - Page 2 XlTFzov
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:00 am

"Oh... Okay..." Vivzie huffed, stepping out of the small bush and ears twitching to the sensitive sounds of Pokemon crawling around.
"I hear them!" The Fennekin screamed, suddenly terrified - how could Master Fang expect him to fight all of the scary Pokemon!?

He backed into the Charmeleon on accident, however stayed up against her belly as a comfort blanket. The tod-like Pokemon struggled to see through the darkness, and suddenly the silhouette of a Venomoth fluttering around caught his eye.
"W-what do I do?" Vivzie panicked, looking over his shoulder and up into his mentor's eyes, locking his worried gaze with the chillaxed Charmeleon's. "They heard all of my noise probably!"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:07 am

Fang had not expected so many Pokemon to show up, she let out a small sigh as she walked past the fox. "You won't have to deal with all of them, deal with that one." Fang said as she pointed at the Pokemon with the small blue flower, she then looked at the other two. "I'll deal with those two." Fang said as she looked at all the Pokemon, the two Pokemon Fang were gonna deal with seemed to stare at her most of the time, most likely seeing the mid evolution as more of a threat then the other Basic Pokemon. Fang clenched her claws as the rocks that she had prepared before hand came out of almost no where and caught the Venomoth off guard knocking the Pokemon to the ground.

Fang the walked towards the two leaving her student to deal with the small flower Pokemon, she'd help out if she managed to finish these two off before he could beat the flower.

Energy=11 (19-8)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:22 am

"Wooaah!" The Fennekin shouted, stepping back as Fang used her super-strong Ancient Power attack. Vivzie stepped into a Flabebe, letting out a large bark and a startled whine. The feral Pokemon looked like it was... Laughing, and Vivzie's feelings were hurt! The fairy flower shot a weak Fairy Wind at the fox, sending him into a moss-covered tree.
"Oof!"

The Flabebe stood there and stared at Vivzie, and he could tell how that fairy type was mocking him internally. It slowly inched closer due to the wind blowing against the fire fox's face. With worry, he pushed up against the tree and stood there terrified.
"Uh!" He barked, grabbing a random little green spike he found on the ground and throwing it at the flower Pokemon. It was startled, and that allowed the Fennekin to move out of the way quickly and ready a scratch attack.

The Flabebe was tougher than it looked. It shook off the Cacnea Spike attack easily and went for a tackle to the innocent, level three tod.
"No!" Vivzie screamed, heart thumping faster than Ponyta running from a Tauros stampede. He used a basic attack on the fairy, jumping on its delicate body and gnawing at its head... Struggling.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:31 am

Fang on the other hand was having no real trouble with her fight, the speed boost and strength boost she got from using her attack aided in her fight, the Venomoth tried to dash at her with it's wings slightly glowing signifying an attack, Fang let the attack come her way as she built up a flamethrower, waiting until the Pokemon was close to her she then fired the large flame attack at point blank range making sure he wouldn't be able to get out of the intense heat of the flame.

Luckily for her the Pokemon having a type that was weak against her move fell easy to her attack, unlucky for her was the paras behind her attacking her with a scratch attack that managed to do a bit of harm to the fire Pokemon, she turned around giving him her normal cold stare that actual managed to instill a bit of fear, almost like a scary face without the speed loss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:41 am

The Flabebe continued to wrestle against Vivzie's basic attack, slowly slipping away from his weak grip of fangs. He was thrown off and once again damage was done. He was still ready to go despite his wish for the fighting to be over. The Fennekin landed on his feet quite sloppily - however, when the fox had regained balance, he dashed away from the fairy and jumped into the Parasect.
"Aah!" The fox shouted, turning to the nearest tree and attempting to climb it. Vivzie was successful, kicking down endless amounts of weak bark unto the Flabebe and Parasect as he pushed upward. Like a scared cat, the fire-type hung onto a branch again, wrapping his arms around it like a baby.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:46 am

Fang looked up as it seemed her teammate was now scared, with a small sigh she held up her arm and brought up another thing of rocks, since the two Pokemon were so close together she decided to do something like this. Using the large amounts of rocks she dropped them on the Paras effectivly knocking it out because of the weight and downward force of the attack, for the Flabebe she decided to just walk closer to it, as she did flames licked the outside of her mouth, she was slightly mad that her new apprentice got attacked so when she opened her mouth she sent out a large amount of flames at the Pokemon, she wanted to hit it badly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:52 am

Fennekin looked down in pity for the attacking Pokemon now, seeing that they just... Probably got as scared as he was. Vivzie was just about to crawl down, but a large spew of flames suddenly blocked his view of the ground - knowing that it was his mentor, the fox Pokemon stayed out and watched the fairy fall to the ground. Was he supposed to not show much mercy to enemies that attacked his friends? Fang was displaying that.

Vivzie sighed, seeing that there was an awkward pause of time between the Charmeleon and her knocking out the fairy type. He leapt down from the tree, creating no sound, and crouched over the flower Pokemon, digging his fangs into the side of its head - no, not killing it! Just to give it something painful to wake up to... Would that make his teacher happy?
"It's gone!" The Fennekin purred, acting as if the past feeling of sadness didn't exist. "What next!?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:59 am

"Too much power." Fang said as she took note of what Vivzie had done, Fang let out a small sigh before talking. "You shouldn't do anything to a downed opponent, i accidentally showed to much power in that attack i didn't mean to." Fang said mentally calling herself an idiot. Fang had no weaker attacks to use against others, she sometimes lost herself in a fight. "What's next i guess should be asking questions, where do you come from?" Fang asked figuring it'd give them both a small amount of rest, either that or they'd get ambushed again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:09 am

"Oooh, okay," Vivzie nodded, looking around in case any other enemies decided to creep up on them. He saw the Parasect twitch, causing him to leap behind Fang in a jumpy manner.
"Well, I came from a small community... I don't think it really had a name," the Fennekin explained, gently tugging at the shiny lizard's hand in hopes she'd get the message to move on... This place was attracting too much attention!
"My parents kind of... Wanted me to live on my own. They said I'm spoiled," he continued nonchalantly, as if them getting rid of their own son wasn't really a big deal. "They wanted me to grow up all by myself!"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:13 am

Fang had heard the noise but wasn't overly concerned with it, but she decided to walk along the path to make the fox feel a little better, she listened to his explanation and thought it was weird, this kid could barely defend himself much less live on his own, what sane parent would do that. "How long ago was this?" Fang asked still moving away from where they were, considering how the fox wanted them to get a move on she assumed he followed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can he make his own light?   Can he make his own light? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can he make his own light?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next