Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Threads on Hold!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver

Poké : 700

PostSubject: Threads on Hold!   Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:17 am

Eeeeyyy guys.

If you guys have a thread with me, I just want to let you know that you can certainly feel free to request the threads locked for now. I got a new job about a month and a half ago, and I am a Supervisor, which is a pretty exhausting and demanding position. Since summer is the busiest time of the year for the zoo, I'll be working 5 days a week, usually 6-9 hours every day. It leaves me exhausted and simply unable to find time to post, let alone work up the muse and everything I already have problems with in regards to posting regularly. Hopefully once the summer is done, I can post on a more regular basis and we can re-open our threads. (I do still want that fire stone thread, Drac... just when I can not hold you and Coast back)

So... yeah. I'll try to get on here when I can and get on the chatbox and shizz.

@Serene: I totally understand if you need to remove me from my position, seeing as how I'm not sure I can keep it up with everything I've got going on. :)

Threads on Hold!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1