Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

What was once lost...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

What was once lost...  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 11:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Joey

It has been quite a while now... Since the disappearance of the little ralts named Azeral... Joey's closest friend during the time him and Jak were separated... Azeral was the one pokemon that had helped him through his grievance and loss during that time. Offering him many things ranging from shelter, to training... Most importantly... A friend he could rely on during his losses...

During the time she had been missing... Joey had slowly began to lose hope. He however... never truly lost it. Each night as he slept at the guild... A grim reminder that his friend was still missing...

Each day he had taken some time to search the nearby areas near grassveil... As a promise to the guild-master to not venture to far away. Their fear of losing Joey also...

-------------------------------

Each day Joey would visit the pond... The same pond he had met Azeral for the first time of his life... He sat there silently as the pain still persisted of his lost friend. "Azeral..."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 10:42 pm

Joey

As a short amount of time went by as the attacks struck each other. One had to give out at some point. It turned out that the Ralt's attack had given up first. The electricity quickly springing past the now non existant force.

The electricity arced in a mess of spider web like appendages as it came for the Ralts. As it got within a few yards of the psychic type. The bolt seemed to hit something once more. This time instead of a direct collision. It shoved a good portion of the energy off to the side. The leftover portion of the attack had hit her.

Joey had stopped at this point, hoping that his attack didn't hurt her too badly. Waiting to see if she is still alright. "Are you alright?" the little pichu shouted as the dust started to settle.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:11 pm

In response to Joey asking if she was alright Azeral had finally managed to use her teleport skill again, this time going behind Joey in the same position she had beforehand. (Only this time instead of a hug she had pain.) Using another confusion attack she tried to attack the Pichu from behind. Once she had done that she sidestepped back not checking to see if her attack had actually hit anything.

Azeral looked slightly damaged from the attack, some parts of her cloak were burnt from the electricity but other then that she seemed good to go.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:48 pm

Joey

Joey was shocked to see that Azeral was not in the spot she was at when he had hit her with the electricity. Immediately he felt the urge to turn around however it was too late as he was hit with some form of psychic energy. This caused him to be confused to the point of the world being upside down.

"agh!" he shook his head as he tried to make sense of his surroundings. Eventually he made a few steps in some random direction and fell into the pond. "Yikes!!' he half shouted in surprise as he fell in. He quickly tried to swim upwards however his confusion ended up disorienting him even more within the water. He then managed to grab the ledge from where he fell from. Coughing as he got some of the water in his lungs. He held onto the ledge for a moment as he attempted to catch his breath in between coughs.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:06 am

Azeral smiled until she noticed coughing coming from the pond, wasting no time she teleported over. (last teleport till she has to wait mind you.) Azeral looked at Joey and reached down to try and help her friend out of the lake, all she really knew about electric Pokemon was that them + water = bad times for all. "Joey, are you ok." Azeral said as she reached out and tried to grab his hand so she could pull him out of the water, she was worried it was also a trap but didn't want him to be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 1:47 am

Joey

Joey coughed once more as he was pulled out of the water. "I -cough- will be alright" he said to the ralts. As he was pulled out of the water he seemed to collapse on the ground. The world was spinning still. "What... was that... The world is spinning..."

The pichu still didn't quite get his bearings as he remained laying on the ground as he looked up towards the sky. The deep rich blue sky... "I can't fight like this... How do I fix that..." the pichu asked the Ralts.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 1:53 am

"That was a move i know called confusion, when it hits the moves has a small chance to cause the opponent to, well get confused." Azeral explained as she looked at Joey. "It should wear off in a little bit just give it some time." Azeral said as she looked around.

Looking in her backpack she hopped to find a berry that helps with this, sadly she had all but the berry she needed at this exact moment. seems like they'd have to wait for this to just go away.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 2:09 am

Joey

Joey let out a slight groan as he heard that it would take time for the effects to wear off. "Just so I know... Is there a berry that counters this?" the pichu asked Azeral. It was apparent that he did not enjoy this. He eventually rolled to his side to see if he can get up again... As he sat up, he slowly wobbled back down to the ground... "Well... At least this can stop others from attacking you." the pichu said with a slight laugh. "I don't think I can move without falling..." he added.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 2:13 am

"Yes, it's called a prisim berry, i was checking to see if i had one sadly i don't." Azeral said slightly sad she did this to her friend, though they were sparring. "I'm sorry Joey." Azeral said as she sat down next to her friend, she didn't know if that meant she won or not but she was still sad. "That attack you used was strong, if i hadn't tried to deflect it I don't think i would've been able to teleport behind you." Azeral said complementing Joey on his power.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 2:55 am

Joey

Joey smiled as she told him what the berry is called. "Well, at least I know what to expect with such a type of attack in the wild." he said with a chuckle. The world's spinning slowly coming to a stop. He sat up with little difficulty. "Don't worry about it. We all learn new things. This is definitely something I will have to learn how to avoid." Joey said with a smile.

Joey then looked at Azeral as she stated that his attack was strong. Stating that if she didn't try to deflect it, she would most likely not be able to teleport. Complimenting how strong he had gotten. Joey smiled and nodded. "It's thanks to you... The guild has helped me a lot. Now that you are back. We can work as a team again!" he said as he jumped up for joy. However he seemed to have gotten up a bit too early as the effects of the confusion was still there.. Causing him to flip forward. "Whooops! -Smack- hehehe... I don't think I was ready to get up yet."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:09 am

"Yes a team, that'd be great." Azeral said with a smile as she watched Joey try to get up, yet he seemed to of failed as he flipped forward right on his face. Azeral couldn't help but let out a small laugh as this happened, despite it being her friend. "Sorry." she said as she stopped laughing at him. "It feels good to laugh." Azeral said quietly to herself as she waited for Joey to get up.

As she waited she stared at the pond water. "You know now this place is my favorite spot, because i got to meet a great friend twice here, though i hope we don't have to meet again and just stay friends." Azeral said with a large smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:01 am

Joey

Joey sat up once more. He was going to wait this time before jumping straight up. Joey listened to Azeral as she stated that this was now her new favorite location. Being able to meet a great friend twice there... It was something special. Something Joey actually took a moment to think. He had to agree.

"This is the spot where we can meet... Whenever we are lost. We will always remain friends" he said as he attempted to move close to Azeral to hug her. He was a bit iffy about standing at the moment due to the last attempt.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:22 am

"Yup, i just hope Jak and Obera can meet up again, though no matter where she is, she's still Jak's friend." Azeral said as she wondered where the Fire Pokemon was, she had heard from her friend Noel that Obera was with her, though that made no sense considering Noel was with them at the time. That Lucario makes no sense sometimes.

Azeral took note of Joey trying to move closer, making sure he wouldn't fall on his face again, though to the dismay of the small part that enjoyed that, Azeral went closer to Joey and gave him another hug.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:24 am

Joey

Joey let out a light sigh. "I can tell he is pretty torn about it." Joey said as he looked at the lake. The sun had been beginning to get close to the horizon. "I just hope its soon..." Joey added as he let go of Azeral. He then attempted to get up to see if the confusion had warn off completely. Seeming that it had worn off enough to actually stand properly. He seemed satisfied and sat back down next to Azeral by the water.

"I had seen him here a few times ever since he started worrying about her... If this wasn't the place he went to... There was another one he I have heard about that he might have gone to a few times... Some place called Monochrome falls. Or silver falls." Joey said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:36 am

Azeral let go of Joey and look towards the pond, she listened to him, Azeral thought for a moment trying to remember where that place was, she had little to no idea on that but she just nodded and let out a small sigh. "Well like i said before, she might be with her family, and i remember hearing about her being with someone named Noel, and i know that Obera is strong but the person Noel is even stronger." Azeral said hoping that'd convince Joey she was safe.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:48 am

Joey

Joey smiled as Azeral had stated that Fang was Strong and that she was with a person named Noel... Who was even stronger. It did put his worries at ease, however it wasn't the thing he was worried about. He was worried his friend might never see her again...

It was something he wouldn't have wanted to go through if Azeral were to vanish forever... It is something everyone would not want to go through as a matter of fact. No one wants to lose a friend. If they did, then there was something seriously wrong with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was once lost...    What was once lost...  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What was once lost...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next