Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Looking for Recruits

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

Looking for Recruits - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Recruits   Looking for Recruits - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:25 am

First topic message reminder :

A Charmander stepped around the small pond just outside of Grassveil Town. After his recent training session in the Shadowhue Forest, he decided to get back to what he was still looking to do. He had failed to find anybody anywhere that would serve as an appropriate teammate as of yet. Still, though...he wanted to find somebody worthy of creating a team with him. But so far, he'd had no luck simply asking around town or looking in the local dungeons for other training Pokémon. So this was the last place he could hope to find somebody...and he could only hope that he would find some better results. But so far, he was rather unimpressed with what he saw.

All around him were mostly younger Pokémon, play-battling or simply playing games with friends and family. There were even a few Pokémon here for a peaceful picnic. This area of the pond was definitely not what he was looking for. So he let out a frustrated grunt, put his claws behind his head and walked forward, making his way to the less-populous shore on the opposite side. This side of the pond was obscured from the rest by some heavy brush on the side. Sometimes, Pokémon would use the foliage to leap into the water from above...but for now, the area seemed empty enough. Maybe he could find somebody doing some training or practice battling out this way. Or at least somebody who didn't seem to be with a young child or be a young child themselves.

All Hidon could hope for was the presence of one Pokémon...just one! He only needed one Pokémon who could give him a good fight that would be willing to join his team. But was he going to be that lucky?
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/

AuthorMessage
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Recruits   Looking for Recruits - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:55 am

"Alright, Hidon..." Pilot murmured, repeating his new partner's name several times in a songlike tone. As odd as it was, doing this allowed him to remember names much easier. Speaking of names... "You can call me Pilot," The bird Pokemon chirped in a proud voice, attempting to look larger by puffing his chest out a bit. This effort was clearly in vain, as the Charmander towered over the tiny Taillow. Pilot was forced to look up at his partner, which made him feel pretty uncomfortable. He tried his best not to show his discomfort, and look as confident as possible.

Ah, crud, Pilot thought, his eyes slightly widening after making a realization about what the Charmander had said earlier. This "Hidon" guy said he's gonna be the leader... And he's already looking down at me, as if he's better. Well, I hope he knows that I'm not taking orders from him! Especially not after he lost to me! Even if Hidon didn't know it, there was already a kind of friction between the two, which would persist as long as they were partners...
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Recruits   Looking for Recruits - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:30 pm

Hidon stared at Pilot as the Taillow repeated his name multiple times, brow raised. But he didn't say anything about it and decided to just drop the whole thing entirely. "Pilot, huh?" he murmured, looking the Taillow up and down. he watched as the bird Pokémon tried to puff out his chest and he almost chuckled at the attempt. Strange, though. He hadn't thought about how weird it felt to have been beaten by somebody this...small. Maybe he really had his work cut out for him when it came to his training. After all, he couldn't be losing to a short Pokémon like this! It was embarrassing! "I guess it fits a bird like yourself...runt," he added, referring to the name. He had also included that jab at him, the idea being formulated when Pilot tried so hard to look bigger.

Hidon grinned at his attempt at name-calling. Of course, in reality, he was merely teasing the Taillow. Still, he did appreciate his size advantage. And it was something he was going to milk if he could.

"Well anyway, if we're going to join the guild, we should go get some berries or something in town." He said a few seconds later. "Since you beat me, I guess maybe I should buy one for you, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Recruits   Looking for Recruits - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 4:31 pm

"H-hey!" Pilot piped. His cheeky expression suddenly turned into a glare. It was clear that the small bird Pokemon's size was one of his many insecurities, and he knew that Hidon would be more than willing to take advantage of that. Even if the Charmander was just teasing him, it made Pilot furious! However, before he could refute by explaining how he had still beaten the fiery lizard despite being smaller, his new partner continued, going on to suggest that they should return to Grassveil for some berries.

Still bearing a slight scowl, the bird nodded in agreement. When Hidon mentioned that he would buy something for Pilot since he had won the battle, he couldn't help but grin. "Alright, yeah, sounds good, hotshot."
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Recruits   Looking for Recruits - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:41 pm

Hidon couldn't help but grin slightly when Pilot reacted the way he did. 'So, I guess I found a sour spot in him after all.' he thought to himself with amusement. He could tell that this Taillow's size was something he was rather insecure about, and he would keep that in mind if he ever needed some ammunition in an argument later. Though the fact that he'd been defeated by a so-called "runt" was still in his mind. But hey, that loss was only because of the stupid trees, right? Surely he was the stronger one of the two after all. And he would prove it to the little guy as soon as he had a good chance to challenge him to a rematch.

Hidon nodded at the thought, turning around to look over at the small bird Pokémon. "Heheh...alright then, let's get going, huh? The more time we waste over here, the less time we're spending registering our new team."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Recruits   Looking for Recruits - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Recruits
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4