Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Internal Storms

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Internal Storms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Jak

Joey

The sky over the town was getting dark. Cloud had been approaching from the south. A storm had been brewing, and is slowly approaching the town. "So you completed your first mission! Congrats Joey!" The charmeleon congratulated the pichu as they walked along the path through the center of town. "Yea, Still a bit tired... But I will rest after the storm." The little pichu stated gladly.

"You and your storms... You aren't going to get distracted like last time... Right?" The charmeleon questioned the pichu in a very serious tone. "I don't want to go through that incident again..." he admitted with a sigh... "I hate seeing you in such a state..." the charmeleon said softly.

"Don't worry, I perfected my technique... It even stopped me from shocking people when I touch them." the little pichu exclaimed excitedly. "hmmmm..."

-Bang- The charmeleon half jumped at the sound. The storm was getting closer, but the lightning for that strike did not show up... Hence the reason it startled the charmeleon briefly. "You sure you will be fine out here?" The little pichu asked Jak.

Jak simply nodded as he looked towards the storm. "So long as it doesn't come down too hard... Lets head to my house so if I have to get inside... We won't have far to go." The pichu seemed to agree as they traveled back to Jak's home.

----------------------------
Back at the town entrance a Cubone remained nearby and just beyond the entrance was two additional pokemon, a pinsir and Venomoth. The Cubone seeming to be watching the entrance for any suspicious characters while the other two were too afraid to come near the town. Being from the wild, they weren't quite used to town life. They however wanted to attempt to see what it was like from ones perspective... If they could recognize they were feral.

((Jak's home is on the opposing side of town from its main entrance and the guildhall.))
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:40 pm

The Eevee simply shrugged, a bit amused at the reaction he received from the Charmeleon, but at the same time understood that it was possibly for the best that he kept his little encounter wrapped under a blanket for now in favour of forming a bond with the Pichu. He could perhaps use this later to scare it into handing over the Thunderstone.

"I see, sorry about that, then." He'd mumble, giving the fire-type a firm nod. "Don't worry, I know how it feels to lose a home. I won't mention it... speaking of which..." Erebus would perk his good ear as it twitched slightly, his head turning towards the door as the Pichu neared. "Thank you for letting me rest here." He'd say hastily, trying to shift the conversation away from the ghost for now.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 1:30 am

Jak

Joey

Jak nodded in response to the eevee's statement. Quickly turning towards the now present pichu.
--------
As joey walked into the room he noticed the eevee finished off whatever they were talking about with a thanks for letting him rest here.
--------
"Oh hey Joey. Storm already passing?" Jak asked the pichu. Joey nodded in response as he looked towards the eevee. He noticed the injury on its ear as he looked. He blinked for a moment and returned his view to the charmeleon. -Tiny Yawn- The pichu looked around for a moment. Searching for where his bed material placed for if he wanted to rest here every so often. Quickly spotting it in the other room. "I am gonna rest for a bit. -Yawn- the last mission I took drained me." the little pokemon stated as it scuttled off to the next room onto the bed.

Jak nodded as he returned his eyes towards the eevee. "I have an extra bed if you need it in the room adjacent to his if you wish..." Jak stated as he pointed to the room next to Joey. "Also... Don't worry bout him doing any pranks. He only does it to people he knows well enough... I am usually taking the brunt of it... Its been like this our entire life."  he stated with a slight chuckle. "If you learn anything else about the spiritomb... Report it to the guild or me... He is a wanted outlaw."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 2:13 am

Erebus stood up, puffing his chest a bit in an attempt to look bigger, which sadly came off as funny. "That would be nice if you could let me use it." He'd say, stretching a smile across his muzzle as he would start going towards the direction the Pichu went towards. Erebus let out a soft yawn himself, feeling a bit weary, but sadly he wouldn't be resting tonight. This was a prime opportunity to steal the stone while the mouse slept. After all a chance like this didn't come twice and the duo could ask him to leave tomorrow. He just had to find it and act fast.

Erebus paused, turning to face the Charmeleon. He swallowed the urge to tell him he didn't have to tell him anything and simply nodded. "Yeah. Sure." He said rather coldly, turning away right after. "I'm not worried about pranks. I'm not usually bothered by things like that." He'd add, reaching the room.

Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 2:33 am

Jak

Joey

The little pichu had reached its bed. It went directly onto the bedding and laid down. His head facing the doorway of the room. -sigh- "I hope Azeral is alright..." the little pichu stated as it closed its eyes. "I still miss her..." he said softly as a small tear formed.

The little pichu had been doing fine with his issue lately, as most have not noticed him being upset... He had learned himself that it sometimes bothered others that he was getting upset so easily about this issue. So instead, he had been attempting to hide it...

Jak was not about to just leave the two though. He had a bad feeling about something. All this time that he knew about raverous... He knew that the pokemon was down right dirty and manipulative... If the spiritomb this pokemon encountered was the same one. There was always the chance that something was up. However, he was not going to just flat out believe these thoughts until it is proven.

So he remained nearby as he looked at the nearest window closest to the two doors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:24 pm

Mood music
The Eevee yawned once more, laying on the soft bedding material before spinning him,self on a circle, his fluffy tail landing near his face. He would try to get some rest while waiting to make sure the Pichu was fast asleep to make his move. He let out a rather audible sigh, thinking no one was around to hear it, as he began to ponder his thoughts in his head. How did he end up here? Was this really going to work out? The small canine shrugged those unpleasant thoughts off as quickly as he made them up, trying to focus on how he would better his own life once he obtained the stone.

His ears twitched rhythmic as the final few droplets of rain drizzled over the roof, the smell of wet soil tickling his nostrils as his eyes dimmed, slowly drifting onto sleep.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:04 pm

Jak

Joey

Jak sighed as he remained watching the window as the rain started to slow. "It feels like it has been a long day..." Jak said quietly to himself. I don't know what to do... If he is here again... I can't imagine what he plans on doing this time... Jak thought to himself as he continued to stare out the window. Eventually, he turned towards the two doorways leading into each room where his guest were. "Hmm... he is... different..." Jak said with a slight frown. Not knowing what to do next... The pokemon obviously needed shelter from the storm... However, he isn't very pleasant to be around so far...

Joey's breathing was slowing as he started to drift to sleep. Sleep slowly falling over him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:41 am

Erebus laid there, not exactly sleeping but pondering the events that led up to this moment restlessly as he stared at the ceiling. He wasn't going to be sleeping tonight, but he at least had to try and rest his muscles a bit. The storm seemed to have began again, the droplets hitting the roof harshly.

Eventually the Eevee got up, taking a moment to stretch before heading out of his room, checking the corridors as he made his way to the Pichu. His padded paws allowed him to walk silently for the most part so he wasn't worried for now, thinking everyone was asleep. He paused for a moment, almost of if flinching and glanced behind him. Was he really going to do this? The Pichu had a decent life, heck, even if indirectly he showed him some kindness. More than a lot of others.

The normal type sighed as he entered the room, his eyes adjusted to darkness as he looked around trying to locate the stone. Erebus was having second thoughts. Eventually, after rustling about for a few minutes he sighed and made his way towards the exit of the room. He was going to flee. He didn't want to ruin the Pichu for his own greed.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:54 am

Jak

"Looking for something..." the Charmeleon said somewhat coldly. He let out a sigh as he looked at the eevee. He was wondering what to do about this... It seemed like the pokemon was here to take something yet... It was obvious it had second guesses.

"Don't run off... Lets just talk." he stated. "Besides... the storm is back..." he added.

"Sooo... Why do you feel the need to hide yourself." he asked the pokemon. He was curious to the reasons the pokemon was hiding things... Too many things didn't quite add up to him. So he was wondering what was up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:15 am

Erebus flinched, his fur puffing to make him appear larger in response to fear as he slowly back into the room again, narrowing his eyes at the Charmeleon. He was busted. His heart visibly raced, causing his chest pound back and forth. "I... I wasn't doing anything." He mumbled hastily, waiting a few moments before he sighed, realizing that wouldn't work now. Given his situation and the position he was in, he was trapped. He deiced to listen for now.

"I was just going to leave you. But, I guess I don't have a choice but to stay and talk to you, don't I now. Mr.Fire-type?" He said mockingly, clearly a bit nervous as he exited the room. "Look..." Erebus began, locking eyes with the Charmeleon. "I meant no harm and I promise to leave and never bother you again if you just let me go. I... let's not repeat history shall we?" He said, hinting at the past.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:17 am

Jak

Jak let out a sigh as the eevee mentioned about not repeating history. "What makes you think I would attack you..." he let out a sigh. "If you just want to leave... then leave... I only wanted to help." he stated as he turned away and started walking to his previous position at the window by the door. Of course that would make him think that... he thought with a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:35 am

Erebus sighed before nodding. It looked like he got to make a clean escape anyway, but he kept his guard up as he headed towards the door in case the fire-type tried to attack him from behind. The Eevee took his time, avoiding eye contact as he did. The storm sounded a lot worse now with thunder pounding down every so often.

"It's a shame I didn't get that thunderstone." He mumbled, cracking the Charmeleon as somewhat cryptic grin, as if to hint that he knew about them before he met them. "Guess you just got lucky tonight. As did I, of course." He added, referring to the fact he wasn't going to be punished for trying to steal.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:03 pm

Jak

The charmeleon watched as the eevee made its way to the door. It seemed to stop just at the door as it mumbled something that was just audible to him. About him not getting the thunderstone he wanted. A frown formed on his face just as he was about to start talking the eevee added that they both got lucky tonight.

"Wait... All this for his thunderstone? You aren't serious..." Jak said with a heavy sigh. "Don't you think that maybe asking around if someone has one would of been easier?" Jak said as he started walking to the chest across the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:32 pm

The Eevee paused, rolling his eyes a bit before turning around. "Oh yeah, as if others just hand those out. I've been looking for one for months now but I'm too damn weak to go to a dungeon and get it myself!" He'd bark, somewhat annoyed at the fire-types comment as he took a seat by the door, somewhat less stressed, but still weary.

Erebus followed the Charmeleon with his eyes as the other went towards the chest, raising both ears in anticipation. "Umm..." He mumbled awkwardly as the silence began to get to him. "What are you doing? And..." The canine looked down, pondering for a bit. "I'm somewhat concerned over the fact you just brushed off the fact I knew about the thunderstone when I just met you guys." He'd point out, hinting further. He decided maybe he should share what he knows as gratitude
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:32 pm

Jak

Joey

Jak remained silent as he went into his chest as he searched for something. "I am not like others..." Jak said in a quiet tone as he continued searching.

The eevee seemed to get nervous or something as he searched the chest. It eventually asked what he was doing. Then added that it was concerned about the fact that somehow the eevee knew about the thunderstone.

The charmeleon didn't respond to any of it as he pulled a stone out of the chest. It had a golden yellow bolt in the middle of it. "A thunderstone... I have no use for it. The one you were after... Is his treasure..." Jak said as he turned towards the eevee.

A neutral expression on his face as he looked the eevee straight in its eyes. "You are right... There is no way you should of known about his stone. However, I don't care were you got the information... I can take a pretty good guess..." he said as he looked at the stone for a moment. Eventually turning it in his paw. Then returned his firm gaze at the eevee. "If this is all you want then go." Jak said as he tossed the stone to the eevee. It was a little short of a toss just in case the eevee couldn't catch it. It would not hit it, but land by its paws.

Jak sighed heavily as he turned away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 12:35 am

The canine's eyes went wide as the stone landed near him, his maw parting wide open as he remained silent, keeping his shocked expression for several seconds, his eyes darting between the stone and the Charmeleon. The Eevee was unsure if he was dreaming or not at this point. That was quite an unexpected turn of events. "Wh-what?!" He finally managed to stutter out, eying the stone. "Could this really...? Are you serious? Can I...?" He'd mumble, quite confused as he'd stretch a shaky paw towards the stone, flinching for a moment before suddenly placing a paw against it firmly.

Almost instantly he was enveloped in a bright light, causing him to gasp as his body began to change. The metamorphosis was swift and painless despite his body essentially rearranging its self. Still, Erebus shut his eyes until he felt the burning sensation fade. He opened his eyes slowly, staggering a bit as his view came back froma different angle, he was much taller. Also his eyes seemed sharper now.

In the place of the Eevee now stood a dog-like Pokémon with a very short tail, surrounded by a fringe of spikes on his rear, and yellow fur that has the sharpness of needles. A white, spiky, collar like ring of dense fur covered his neck. His nose was black while his paw pads are pink with sharp, jet black claws coming from his paws. His eyes were purple coloured like any Jolteon's. Erebus's left ear as well as the multiple burn marks on his hind legs persisted in the evolution. It seemed like his right frontal fang was sticking out somewhat from his maw. This was likely due to an old hit and now that his fangs were longer it showed.

"Huh is this, am I a Jolteon?!" He'd ask in surprised, his long ears twitching at the sound of his new voice as he stared at his now yellow paws. "Quick, get me a mirror!" He yelled. loud enough to probably wake the Pichu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Internal Storms
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next