Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Internal Storms

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Internal Storms Empty
PostSubject: Internal Storms   Internal Storms EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:02 am

Jak

Joey

The sky over the town was getting dark. Cloud had been approaching from the south. A storm had been brewing, and is slowly approaching the town. "So you completed your first mission! Congrats Joey!" The charmeleon congratulated the pichu as they walked along the path through the center of town. "Yea, Still a bit tired... But I will rest after the storm." The little pichu stated gladly.

"You and your storms... You aren't going to get distracted like last time... Right?" The charmeleon questioned the pichu in a very serious tone. "I don't want to go through that incident again..." he admitted with a sigh... "I hate seeing you in such a state..." the charmeleon said softly.

"Don't worry, I perfected my technique... It even stopped me from shocking people when I touch them." the little pichu exclaimed excitedly. "hmmmm..."

-Bang- The charmeleon half jumped at the sound. The storm was getting closer, but the lightning for that strike did not show up... Hence the reason it startled the charmeleon briefly. "You sure you will be fine out here?" The little pichu asked Jak.

Jak simply nodded as he looked towards the storm. "So long as it doesn't come down too hard... Lets head to my house so if I have to get inside... We won't have far to go." The pichu seemed to agree as they traveled back to Jak's home.

----------------------------
Back at the town entrance a Cubone remained nearby and just beyond the entrance was two additional pokemon, a pinsir and Venomoth. The Cubone seeming to be watching the entrance for any suspicious characters while the other two were too afraid to come near the town. Being from the wild, they weren't quite used to town life. They however wanted to attempt to see what it was like from ones perspective... If they could recognize they were feral.

((Jak's home is on the opposing side of town from its main entrance and the guildhall.))
Back to top Go down

Internal Storms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:56 am

Erebus sighed, dragging his short legs along as the gates of Grassveil coming to sight, lighting illuminating the sky above him every so often, causing him to jump quite a few times. It seemed like the storm was chasing him all the way to the village since he got caught in it. By this point his fur was damp and hanging from his body, revealing his skin form underneath the fluff and giving him a somewhat ridiculous appearance.

"This is worth it..." He huffed under his breath as he crossed the gates to Grassveil, shivering as he did. Of course getting here was nowhere near the end of this. He would have to find the duo, befirend them and steal the stone without getting maul in the process. He'd pause for a moment, flinching before he'd shake it off. "Or worse." He thought, remembering one was a Charmeleon. The canine gulped at the the thought. He'd unwillingly have to face a fear of his.

At this point the rain was getting stronger, so the Eevee tried to find shelter. Anything would do, a shop, a bridge, inn, something. He scanned the area hastily, still trying to not look as miserable as he was someone before he'd rush towards the centre.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Internal Storms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:11 am

Jak

Joey

As the two pokemon went to start moving from the town center. The Charmeleon stopped and looked up at the sky as he felt something hit his skin. Instantly turning to steam.

"You are positive?" Joey asked to make sure Jak was alright in the storm. Jak nodded as he turned towards the direction of his home. However, to his left he noticed a little brown pokemon running from the direction of the town entrance towards the center area of town where they were at. It seemed to be looking for something as it ran. As it reached the center Jak noticed the rain starting to pick up and the lightning was becoming more frequent. "Are you al... uhh... You get in a fight with a blastoise? You are completely soaked..." the Charmeleon asked the brown canine. "Err. Jak... We should go to your house now..." The little pichu said as it tugged on the Charmeleon's arm.

Jak looked towards the direction the little brown pokemon came from as the pichu directed his attention towards that way. "I see... One second" Jak responded.

Jak then looked towards the eevee once more. "Need a place to stay... Seems like you could use someplace warm and dry... Come with us before the storm picks up again. I can tell you just came through there..." the charmeleon said with a smile.

((If agreed upon, have your post state somewhere that they start moving towards Jak's home. Just as a start.))
Back to top Go down

Internal Storms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:28 pm

The Eevee's eyes widened as he glanced at the duo. Could it really be? It's like all the luck he never had just hit him in a stroke of dumb luck. There was no doubt. A Pichu and Charmeleon in Grassveil, in a guild. This was it alright. Erebus stretched a sly grin across his muzzle before it would swiftly vanish for a more worried expression when the Charmeleon looked at him.

"Ngh... no, I mean yes. I mean." The Eevee sighed, closing his eyes for a moment to gather his thoughts, his heart pounding against his chest like mad, the cold he felt no making the feeling any better. "I, ugh..." A short pause to awkwardly redirect his gaze elsewhere "I do need a place to stay, yes. It's pouring." He managed to spit out hastily, giving a dumb grin as soon as he did, somewhat proud of his social skills. "Come on, Ere. Get it together." He'd thought, scolding himself as he followed the duo towards their destination, glancing behind his shoulder every so often for the Spiritomb.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Internal Storms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:54 am

Jak

Joey

Jak looked at the eevee as it stuttered slightly on its words. Eventually it agreed to come back to his place for shelter from the storm that was coming quickly. He nodded as he quickly turned towards the direction of his home and led the others towards it. Joey was currently running alongside him as he sort of already knew where the home was.

"Here we are. Head inside if you wish. I am staying with my friend. He wanted to have his fun with the storm." Jak stated as they reached the house. Joey's cheeks were sparking with energy as he had a smile. "YAAAAAAAAAAY!" the tiny electric mouse shouted as he shot a bolt of energy into the sky. Shortly afterwords several bolts of lightning struck all around him and one larger bolt struck him as he squealed with joy.

Jak watched as the bolts of energy struck down. He shuttered slightly as he noticed the pichu didn't quite ground himself like he usually does. He prepared to run into the downpour to grab Joey however he quickly noticed the pichu didn't go down. He actually partially absorbed the energy and discharged it back into the ground passively.
Back to top Go down

Internal Storms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:57 am

Erebus silently observed the Pichu from a safe distance from him, but also from the Charmeleon, sort of leaving him behind the two. His face was etched with a rather grumpy, unamused look, his bad ear flattened, giving him the appearance of having only one ear. At this point he hoped it wouldn't be brought up.

"That's... nice. Can we go somewhere dry now." He'd bark rather rudely, rolling his eyes as he'd shrug past the two towards the direction he assumed them to be heading, mumbling something under his breath. He couldn't stand others wasting his time. Especially when time was business. Of course this particular business required him to be calm. The Eevee passed, drawing in a deep breath. "Look, I'm sorry. I've just been wet for hours now and I really need to dry off." He'd mumble, still avoiding looking at the duo. "The name's Erebus, by the way." He'd add before picking up his step again.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Internal Storms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:07 am

Jak

Joey

Did he not hear me? Jak turned towards the eevee, noticing it was a fair distance away from him. He took a wild guess that it probably didn't hear him. "You can go inside. I just need to keep an eye on him..." he stated with a slight sigh. "Or if you want, come over here. Its drier here under the cover." he added as he pointed up towards the mini roofing over him by the houses door.

"Also, nice to meet you Erebus. My name is Jak, and this is Jo--eeeeeeEEEEEY!" The charmeleon started but was cut off by a large jolt of electricity. He coughed as the energy stopped. Breifly shaking his head as Joey interrupted his introduction.

"heehehehe... I am Joey!" he said with a large smile as he fired off another bolt of energy into the sky. It caused more energy to attracted to the area that causes returning bolts of energy from the sky.

"Sparks... really?" the charmeleon sighed. This only solicited another giggle from the tiny electric mouse.
Back to top Go down

Internal Storms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:10 am

"Hmm..." Was all Erebus would say as he brushed past the fire type and into the house swiftly, not responding to the introductions aside from a muffle grunt at the various sparks flying behind him. The moment he felt his paw touch something dry, he began to violently shake his fur, sending billions of tiny water droplets all over the hut. After what seemed like a solid five minutes he padded towards a soft surface and collapsed, panting. He was exhausted and his fur was a proper mess.

Erebus finally lifted both of his ears while the duo was still outside, messing around presumably, but even if they did enter he would be facing the other way, too preoccupied with grooming his fur into shape. His bristled tongue helped shaped the wet and clunky chunks of fur into their old, fine and velvet state. Due to the state of his fur, his legs wouldn't be as covered, exposing the burn marks he received there long ago during that encounter. He groaned under his breath a bit, the wind against them causing him to flinch but carried on, seemingly too absorbed in his task to notice anyone walk in.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Internal Storms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:29 am

Jak

Joey

Jak watched as the pokemon brushed past him ignoring his introduction. Joey seemed to stop and stare as the pokemon rudely ignored them. Swiftly going into the house. "What is his problem..." the little pichu stated after the eevee was inside. Jak shrugged as he turned towards the door. "Sparks... Stay here for a moment..." Jak stated as Joey looked at the charmeleon with a curious expression. "umm... ok." the little pichu said as he stayed in the rain.

Jak walked inside and noticed the eevee was attempting to dry himself off. Jak saw the eevee with his injuries at its fullest.... The burn mark... the torn ear... Everything. "hmmm. When... When you are situated... Can we talk..." Jak stated as he turned back around...
Back to top Go down

Internal Storms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 3:01 am

Erebus gasped, practically jumping slightly as he instantly lowed both of his ears and span around to face the fire type, his expression somewhat shocked. "How long have you been standing there?!" He'd bark rather annoyed, lifting his upper lip almost as if to growl before he'd sigh, taking a seat instead. His ears both rising slowly as he'd narrow his eyes into an annoyed expression.

"Sure. Let's talk." Erebus knew that it was too late for formalities now. He wasn't the least bit happy about the Charmeleon walking on him, but given his situation he had no choice but to listen. "I'm sure you're wondering what happened to me." He'd mumble, grinning somewhat, though his expression was a more annoyed one than happy. "A while back I had a ran with a Charmeleon in Grassveil. He wasn't too happy to see me so he did what you see."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Internal Storms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 5:14 am

Jak

Joey

Jak stopped in his place as the pokemon stopped him. "I haven't been here that long... This is my home after all..." he said still slightly embarrassed. "I..." Jak uttered out but seemed that the eevee wanted to talk right now. He wasn't planning on asking about the injuries... He was more interested with what his problem was... However, this might have answered the question in some way... If Jak thought on it a bit.

Jak remained silent the entire time the eevee spoke of what happened. A frown forming on his face. "Is... Is he still here? I haven't seen any other charmeleons in town for a while..." he said as he turned towards the window. Joey still playing outside in the storm as lightning sprang across the sky. "Only one I ever seen here before.... Is.... Missing " he said with a sad sigh.
It was clear he was upset about it... upset in a way that it would seem he had lost something or someone.

Jak shook his head as he tried to shake the thoughts from himself. "Sorry... I came here to ask why you are acting this way... I know I don't know you and all. But could you be a little more.... I don't know... " Jak tried to think of a way to say what he wanted... However, he couldn't quite find the words without sounding rude himself.
Back to top Go down

Internal Storms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:41 pm

The canine sighed, having some time to rearrange his thoughts as the Charmeleon spoke. At least now he had the others pity to a degree, a thought he despised but at the same time was crucial in helping him get close to nick the Thunderstone.

"Yeah, I understand what you mean." He sigh, trying to relax a little. "I'll talk to you more. I just had a rough day today and... well you're a Charmeleon. No offense." He'd mumble, making eye contact in an effort to make the conversation slightly more awkward. "Well, anyway. I supposed I should break the ice here a little." Erebus sat up, shifting to more comfortable position.

"I've been traveling without interaction for a good while now. I guess that and the rain made me a little moody today." He'd explain, stretching a rather fake smile across his muzzle. "I did see a Spiritomb by the pond but not much conversation there." He would hint, curious if the Charmeleon would pick up and tell him just what sort of relationship the ghost had with this town or them at least.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Internal Storms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 10:19 pm

Jak

Joey

Jak made a light sigh as he stated that he was a charmeleon... As if he was one of those that might of done whatever had happened in his past. However, he didn't take too much offense to it.

Jak continued to listen to the pokemon as it continued to make things more awkward in various ways. However, just as it mentioned that it saw a spiritomb by the pond he froze. "Did... you just say spiritomb?" he uttered as his view turned towards the window. He seemed to have a fierce glare as he turned towards the window.

"Did.... Did it give you its name..." he asked as he stared out the window. He seemed clearly distraught about the spiritomb. He then turned to the eevee and repeated his question. "What is its name..." he uttered out softly.

He clearly seemed upset about the small bit of information. After all, there aren't many spiritomb in these parts... He only knew of one.

Joey was still outside as the storm was still going on. However, he would soon be heading inside to see what was going on. He was completely unaware of the ongoing conversation as he played in the storm. As the storm began to pass. The energy with it also did so.... The rain still remained however.
Back to top Go down

Internal Storms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 1:01 am

"I don't know. Stop getting all sensitive about it." Erebus spat out dryly, moving away from the Charmeleon a bit in annoyance. Clearly the two had a lot of beef between them which did perk the Eevee's curiosity, but at the same time he realized he never got the ghost's name himself either.

"Why are you dying to know anyway?" He'd ask, bringing a forepaw up to his lips before he began grooming it idly, waiting for an answer. "He didn't talk much and I was in a hurry. Can't really help you there." He added, hopping the other would humour him and not ask a lot of questions.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Internal Storms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 2:05 am

Jak

Joey

Jak snapped around and glared at the eevee the moment it said to stop being sensitive about it. "There are many reasons to know... " Jak stated coldly. He remained in his place for a while before turning back to the window. "He destroyed our home." he stated as he clenched his paws. "I will not lose another home..." he stated as he turned towards the window. "Do not... I repeat... Do not mention this to Joey... I do not want him to worry about this guy again... He has gone through enough." he said with a subtle sigh.

Internal Storms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internal Storms   Internal Storms Empty

Back to top Go down

Internal Storms
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next