Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Posting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Posting  Empty
PostSubject: Posting    Posting  EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:31 pm

Ok, so its no secret that I havent been active for quite a while in both terms of posting and getting on the site. So therefore I request that you all go ahead and throw me into inactive threads for the time being. People using the dreamcatcher service please talk with Solilo on whether or not you simply get refunded or switch Morpheus with her character.

My reasoning for not posting anymore? It's not fun.

Posting here has become more of a chore than legitimate fun. So, why stress myself?

But Kat! You're probably just going through a dead muse phase! No, im not. Im just fine when posting in things like Dystopian in the free rp, and when it comes to the pmd muse in general, ive recently joined another pmd proboards site and im having a blast there and am able to type up posts just fine.

Posting for here just isnt as fun as it used to be, so i'll withdraw myself from the site's main rp section so people wont have to wait for a post thats probably  never going to come. Ill probably still drop by in the cbox, rp in the free rp and will definitely still be performing my Admin duties.

EDIT: Id like to note that it is not the people im roleplaying with that are boring but the general same old of the site and lack of surprise for me.

Yeah yeah I know I said i'm done but I'm bored out of my mind and never got to play with my newer characters. Don't expect anything major out of me and don't expect anything big.
Back to top Go down

Posting
Page 1 of 1