Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I am sorry! Please help me find my sister! [F] | Expired

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

I am sorry! Please help me find my sister! [F] | Expired Empty
PostSubject: I am sorry! Please help me find my sister! [F] | Expired   I am sorry! Please help me find my sister! [F] | Expired EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:12 pm

Jigglypuff wrote:
I feel horrible! I scared my little sister away after getting angry for taking all the attention away from ME! Please I am sorry for scaring her! Please help me find her. I can't go alone!

» Client: Jigglypuff
» Objective: Help client find their sister Igglybuff
» Place: Shadowhue Forest, and/or sub dungeons Dependant on restriction breaches
» Restrictions:
1. Do not let the client feint.
2. Do not scare the client's sister any further, else she will run away to the next area. Sub Dungeon
2a. If there are no more sub dungeons, mission is failed completely.

» Difficulty: [F]
» Reward: 100 Poke + Oran Berry
» Expiration: 6 months since last attempt, or all sub dungeons traversed and restriction #2 is breached.
» Exploration Points: 10
» Submission Instructions:
1. State page Client's sister has been found on. [i]The mission dice roll, and the encounter in RP[i]
2. If Restriction #2 is breached, please submit a request to update your thread post for the next area, You must then complete the requirements for the mission again. Failure to do so, will invalidate mission completion

Back to top Go down

I am sorry! Please help me find my sister! [F] | Expired
Page 1 of 1