Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery
 
HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests


-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Share | 
 

 Send Shivers Down Your Spine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3200
Poké : 2458
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Send Shivers Down Your Spine   Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:22 pm

Sova stared down the path that'd been opened by his new gyarados ally.  It was long.... so long that he couldn't see the end.  At least it didn't look like this room was going to defy logic, though.  At least not quite as bad as the ones so far.  The sound of a door opening behind him prompted him to turn around, because of COURSE the doors worked for others, just not for him.  A lucario, apparently the one known as "Kira."  Well.... they looked nothing alike, so he was confused as to how the gyarados had confused him for a lucario.  Perhaps because they were both blue?

More importantly, Dusk was with the lucario!  It was so relieving to him to know that the little rebel had someone watching over her while they were separated.  "Dusk!", he exclaimed, though the eevee didn't seem nearly as excited to see him.

Dusk followed the lucario she'd befriended through the door that'd appeared for them to see.... a gyarados, which she gathered to be the lucario's missing friend.  To her dismay, though, her "friend" was also there.  Greeeeeat.  "Oh, great....  Well, at least I enjoyed the time away from you while it lasted.", she replied, being all kinds of bitter and salty.
She had found a new friend and was a bit disappointed to be back with the glaceon that she wasn't really interested in talking to so soon.

Sova completely ignored the comment from the eevee, instead focusing on the lucario who'd brought her here.  "Thanks for looking out for her, we got separated.  I hope she didn't give you too much trouble.", he said before turning and heading into the abyss of a hall.
He waved a paw as he turned to gesture the others to follow.  Maybe it was a bit fast, but he figured they could all get to know each other and walk at the same time.  Or.... slither, in the gyarados, Proteus' case.  "Oh, and my name's Sova."

Dusk reluctantly followed along, figuring if they were all going, she couldn't really just stay behind.  She needed the Soothe Bell the glaceon had, she liked the lucario and honestly.... well.... she didn't really want to be left alone in this place.

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6639
Poké : 7498
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 21
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down Your Spine   Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:34 pm

Kira shook her head, "Oh no she didn't give any trouble," before turning to follow as the large red beast moved to lead the way. She failed to notice the rescue badge on the glaceon, focusing more on the strange area they were now in rather than the fact that the glaceon was an explorer. She stayed towards the side, near the wall. She stopped, attempting to send a pulse of aura to check the way ahead of them, however her aura sensory decided not to cooperate with her, and induced a headache that caused her to give up. She flinched at the pain, unsure of why this happened in the first place.

Proteus waved a fin in hello to the two newcomers, "I'll lead," he offered, figuring he would scare off any who would attempt to look for trouble with them. Those that decided they were brave enough to face one of the most vicious species in the land, well, then at least he could take the hit from an ambush instead of the others. He was unsure of the Glaceon's strength, considering he wasn't quite himself during the whole Outrage and remembered little of it, but he knew that he was at the least stronger than Kira, and definitely that eevee. He would take a hit well...right?

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3200
Poké : 2458
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down Your Spine   Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:57 pm

"Good to hear.", Sova replied to the lucario, glad his little friend didn't cause any trouble.
He allowed the gyarados to lead without any complaints. Actually, he was rather happy that someone else has decided to lead. Leading was a pain, it required work and it put him with the duty of making sure they took they right path and didn't run into trouble. He really hated having to do that.... it meant he had to actually think.

Dusk followed along, staying close to Kira, the only one of the group that she actually liked. Sova, for reasons that were obvious to her, was not on her "liked" list. The gyarados.... Proteus, well, she didn't have any problems with him but she didn't even know him, so she couldn't really like him yet. "I wonder what this leads to.", she mused, wondering if perhaps anyone had any ideas.
Maybe treasure! Or maybe imminent death. Either way, they were heading forward, so they were certain to find out soon enough.

"Probably more deathtraps considering that seems to be the theme of this place.", Sova replied, not all that interested in finding out if he was correct.
Actually, this was one of the few cases in which he would be more than happy to have been wrong. Considering how this place had behaved so far, though, it seemed likely that more dangers were ahead.

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6639
Poké : 7498
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 21
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down Your Spine   Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:08 pm

"I've seen worse," the gyarados spoke, not quite elaborating on how he had encountered such a huge monstrous of pokemon, before coming across the fabled Lugia. The gyarados continued onward, focusing on the strange path...was the path...turning? He looked around, noticing that the ground seemed to be a bit more slanted. He blinked, and as he realized what was going on, the room sped up, spinning a bit faster. He felt his entire body slide across the floor and into the wall as the hall was more diamond shaped than its normal square.

Kira gasped as she suddenly slid into the corner, she was about to question the gyarados on what he had meant, but the room suddenly turning like a dryer distracted her. She found herself able to stand on what used to be the wall perfectly fine.

"...Did the wall just turn into the floor?" she asked, a bit dumbfounded by this idea.

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3200
Poké : 2458
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down Your Spine   Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:16 pm

As the turning began, Sova looked down at the ground, stopping for a moment as he stared. He knew something was off, but it took him a moment to realize what. He wasn't too worried for himself, but then he remembered the eevee he was supposed to be protecting and bolted back towards her, biting onto her scruff just as she began sliding towards the wall. Sadly for him, the sudden movement on his part made him lose his footing, causing him to slide and hit the wall. It was obviously going to happen regardless, but still, he could have at least not fallen into the wall.... or, the floor now.

Dusk thought the passageway was starting to seem odd, but she didn't really take note of it until everyone else did. She flailed in protest as Sova picked her up, as she HATED when he did that, but it wasn't all bad since the glaceon fell against the wall as it decided to instead be the floor. She was quite happy with the way this turned out, actually.

"That was fun....", Sova remarked sarcastically as he got up and released the eevee.
He turned around and continued moving, noticing something ahead.... on the ceiling. It looked like.... A.... door? On the ceiling.... Well, technically just moments ago it was a wall, so it actually made a lot of sense. The ceiling was kind of high up, but maybe he could reach it! He'd been taught how to climb trees by a kind sylveon whose life goal was to be a ninja, so maybe he could put those teachings to use here.

"Tell me I'm not the only one seeing a door.", he requested.

"Yep, no one else sees it. Sorry, you must just be going crazy.", Dusk replied, clearly joking, but in a very.... unfriendly manner.

"Ahahah, funny.", the glaceon commented.

(Sova - 65 energy)
(Dusk - 1 energy)

(Sova's roll)
Lord E V carried out 10 launched of one Ruined Passageway (Image not informed.) :
, , , , , , , , ,
(Dusk's roll)
Lord E V carried out 1 launched of one Ruined Passageway (Image not informed.) :

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6639
Poké : 7498
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 21
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down Your Spine   Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:35 pm

Kira looked to where the glaceon had pointed out something, she blinked and nodded, "Yeah I s-" she stopped to allow the eevee to talk, making a rather sarcastic comment towards him. She figured it was all in good fun, since she had called him a friend earlier. She looked to Proteus, "Could you..?" she pointed at the door. The large dragon gave a nod, and lowered his head as she climbed on. He lifted her up to the door, and she turned the knob to take a peek at what was inside, however when she opened it, several pokemon rushed into the hallway rather than leading to a room.

The door disappeared once they had flooded in, and Proteus had cried out in fear and recoiled in surprise. He gasped as he realized that the Lucario nearly fell off of him, and was clinging to one of his whiskers. He lowered his head to allow her to the ground safely, before making a fierce face towards the pokemon, not happy at all with their scare. A Frosslass gave a giggle, and a haunter was merely rolling around in the air with laughter while the shuppet and duskull began flying around the eevee, attempting to beging poking and prodding at her in order to annoy her.

Kira: 20
Proteus: 25
(Proteus's roll)
Lazarus Rex carried out 10 launched of one Ruined Passageway (Image not informed.) :
, , , , , , , , ,
(Kira's roll)
Lazarus Rex carried out 10 launched of one Ruined Passageway (Image not informed.) :
, , , , , , , , ,

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3200
Poké : 2458
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down Your Spine   Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:37 am

The two eeveelutions watched as the door was opened, with Sova being a bit disappointed that he didn't get to do it himself, but at the same time relieved that he didn't have to put in the effort. He was even more relieved when he saw what was inside; things that were clearly enemies. He stepped in front of Dusk and blocked off the approach of the two nuisances, figuring the eevee wouldn't be happy with him protecting her like this, but that didn't matter. Two gengar phased through the walls, which used to be the ceiling and floor, behind the group as if to cut them off. Seeing that he now needed to protect the eevee from BOTH sides, Sova simply stepped over her, so that if anything attacked, it was pretty much guaranteed to hit him instead.

The glaceon reached into his bag with a paw and pulled out a small bell, dropping it in front of his eevee friend. "Here.... Hurry up, use it.", he muttered.
Honestly, he hadn't planned on giving the Soothe Bell up just yet, but, well.... he needed to make sure that Dusk could take care of her self. He reached into his bag once more and carefully pulled out a disk, setting it down next to the bell. "This is Dark Pulse. Use it."

Dusk flinched as the two small ghosts bolted towards her, but they were cut off by the glaceon.... This time, she was actually okay with the save. He then stepped over her, obviously to block enemies off from her, then dropped the Soothe Bell she'd desired so much in front of her. At that, he also set down a TM for her! Suddenly, Sova wasn't looking too bad. She put a paw on the bell and.... well, nothing happened. Then she remembered that Sova had told her the bell AND the Lunar Ribbon were needed, so maybe she needed to connect the two. She didn't really have time to tie them together, so she just picked up the bell by the small strip of cloth on it with one of her paws and touched it to her ribbon. Sure enough, the glow of evolution began emanating from her moments later.

As the eevee took the items, Sova bolted away from her, his fur flash-freezing into icy armor as he spun around and smacked the shuppet into the ground. Seeing that one of the gengar was now bolting towards the evolving eevee, he turned around and leaped back over her, quickly conjuring a Shadow Ball and firing it mid jump. It was a direct hit to the gengar, stopping it long enough for him to bolt into it, tacking it to the ground and leaving some wounds for it to think about. While he was on top of it, he attempted to fire another Shadow Ball at it, point blank, but it phased through the flood and escaped his sight. He spun around and fired the attack at duskull instead, knocking it out with ease as it was a much weaker opponent.

Just as he turned to face the second gengar, he noticed something forming under his paws.... A.... door? It was closed though, so he didn't worry about it. Until of course it opened and he fell through, into a room dimly lit by a single candle in the center. He spun mid air to avoid landing on the candle and putting out the light, slamming into the hard floor with an audible thud. "Aaahg....", he groaned in pain, forcing himslef to look up at the doorway, light emanating from it. As it slowly closed, for just a moment, he saw the faintly lit image of a froslass.... pushing it shut.

Dusk lifted a paw to look at it, mesmerized by the glow surrounding her. She put a paw on the TM left for her and closed her eyes, wanting to use it as quickly as possible. Sure enough, after a moment, she could feel the information.... or.... think it? It was like an instruction manual she could feel, if that made any sense. She opened her eyes to find that the glow had ceased and her fur had darkened, signaling that she was now an umbreon! However, she didn't really get time to rejoice as she immediately noticed there was a distinct lack of Sova in the area. She looked around for the glaceon, but he was nowhere to be seen. However, she DID see the froslass that'd entered the area earlier fly through a door in the ground before it closed, followed by the door disappearing.

Suddenly, a black arm.... or.... more like just some kind of appendage appeared from the ground near the newly evolved umbreon, spooking her into leaping back. As a lampent floated up from the floor, so close to her, she screamed in surprise, resulting in glowing black beam being summoned from her mouth, knocking the lampent back through the floor. ".... Screaming makes death beams. Good to know.", she noted to her self as she stared at the floor where the Dark Pulse had hit.

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6639
Poké : 7498
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 21
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down Your Spine   Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:05 am

The lucario had seen the glaceon fall, "Cra-" her swear was interrupted as a large hands grabbed her. She cried out in surprise as she found herself being pulled. She tried to resist it, but the hands merely lifted her up and dragged her into the Confagir-thing. The lid of the pokemon shut and she was enveloped in darkness. She tried to force the lid back open, but the pokemon merely kept her confined in the coffin. She screamed as she felt something begin wrapping around her feet, the coffin pokemon beginning to mummify her.

Proteus gave an angry roar before a pulse of water burst from his large mouth and struck a Lampent, the small creature cried out as the water coated it, and it became confused. The lampent panicked, and began to glow brightly. Proteus recgonized this attack as an Over heat, a rather powerful attack. He knew he was resistant, so maybe he could make things easier for the others. He moved himself between the Eevee and the lampent, knocking it away with his tail fin to the other side of the room. He had no clue where Kira had run off to, and the ticking Lampent bomb went off before he could figure out what was going on.

The lampent's Overheat blasted through the tunnel, striking the other pokemon that had entered and dealing some rather harsh damage to the Gourgeist, Gengar and Haunter, but only empowered a Chandelure that came along. The lampent finally collapsed, but the over heat had knocked a Slumber Seed into the mouth of a Gengar, and the other had mistaken a warp seed as a vanish seed and attempted to eat it before suddenly disappearing.

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3200
Poké : 2458
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down Your Spine   Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:57 am

Sova struggled to his paws, just barely standing up as a mostly white figure flew into him, screeching and slamming into his chest. The strange attack caught him off guard, Astonishing him and taking his breath away from the rather hard hit to the chest. He slid back from the impact, struggling to stay standing as something hit him from above, forcing him down onto the ground. He closed his eyes for a moment from the pain, opening them to see two brightly glowing eyes flash in his face. Suddenly, the candle light didn't matter, he couldn't see ANYTHING. At that, he was having trouble even thinking with the disorienting effects of the ghostly Confuse Ray.

Froslass in general were something that Sova tried to avoid. They just reminded him of the worst memory he had in his mind, by far. All he wanted was to forget this event, but it was impossible to not constantly think of when faced with a froslass. All he could think about as he was getting beat on was, not his life being in danger, but the moment when he saw his parents.... or their bodies, at least. So much active suppression of a memory was bound to take its toll on someone and he was no exception, but the alternative of remembering was.... well.... far worse.

He could feel a Shadow Ball explode on his side, even if he couldn't see it, just as he attempted to get up. Of course, this resulted in him falling once more. Before he could even try to get up again, two things that.... felt like hands grabbed onto his waist and pulled him into the air. As he was released and began to free fall, he felt his consciousness drifting away.... being replaced.... Just then, as he began to slip away, an open palm slammed into his face and sent him flying into a wall, jolting him back awake with a cry of pain. Wake-Up Slap had prevented him from.... switching.

Instead of just giving up and waiting for the other side of him to take hold once more, the glaceon pushed himself to his paws against the wall, breathing heavily. His vision was starting to return to him.... He glanced to the side to see one of the white figures approaching, quickly lifting both of his paws into the air and slamming them down on its head. He pinned it there as it struggled, creating a shadowy orb and firing it at the thing. The resulting explosion of dark energy hurt him a bit due to being in such close proximity, but it completely knocked the froslass out. He allowed himself to feel relieved for a moment, before it was revealed to him that it had been TWO froslass attacking him, the other striking him with a Shadow Ball of its own.

The glaceon growled in annoyance at the attack, paying no mind to the pain. The froslass charged at him, only to be swatted into the ground by his spiky tail and pinned down by its neck with a paw. He began to press down, only for a strange shadow to appear around the froslass' body and travel onto his body, before mostly disappearing and darkening his own shadow. He just kept pressing down for a moment, before a sudden jolt of pain in his side made him stop. He looked at his side to see a black spike stabbing him, seemingly coming from his shadow. However, it wasn't exactly impaling him. It seemed to be more of a special attack, simply FEELING like he'd been impaled. There was no blood, though, at least not that he could see, so he was just assuming that the thing wasn't actually stabbing him. Destiny Bond, great.

He slowly turned back to the froslass before speaking, "Alright then.... lets see who dies fir-", but he paused as a.... gengar.... just appeared.... out of nowhere.... right in front of him.
The thing seemed disoriented for a moment, before locking eyes with him and immediately attacking. With, of course, the worst possible thing it could have decided to use. Night Shade. TO BE CONTINUED.

Dusk's search for Sova was put on hold as she noticed the lucario, whom she actually LIKED, being forced into a sarcophagus by.... the sarcophagus? Okay then.... that was confusing, but she needed to free her new friend regardless! However, an intense buildup of heat and a bright light signaled her to turn the other way and run. She tried her best, but in the end, the Overheat began burning her. Within moments, she dropped to the ground from the heat, feeling like she was being suffocated and burned at the same time. Luckily, this didn't last too long. Unluckily, a chandelure phased through the ceiling and took over with the fiery assault, its flames all firing small beams of blue fire that crossed streams and created one large flamethrower-like attack. However, it moved much slower than Flamethrower, easier to dodge. She got to her paws and quickly sidestepped the Inferno, almost falling before yelling at the thing.

Literally, the only way she currently knew how to use Dark Pulse was by in some way shouting, so she just yelled. Her voice seemed to be mostly drowned out by.... energy? It wasn't very noisy, but it seemed like it still somehow quieted her voice. The pulse of energy hit the chandelure directly and it clearly seemed discomforted by the attack, however it didn't seem to do any major damage. She looked back to Proteus and.... the thing that she hoped Kira was safe inside of, before speaking up. "That thing's got Kira, hit it or something!"
Maybe she could at least by useful by distracting this thing long enough for the gyarados to break the living coffin.

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6639
Poké : 7498
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 21
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down Your Spine   Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:14 am

Kira struggled against the sarcophagus, attempting to free herself. She didn't have the strength to open it, she needed to be stronger, even if just for a little bit, but how? As if some god from above had granted her the move, she began to glow blue slightly. Outside of the ghost type, blue holographic swords appeared as they moved and swished. The coffin-thing-who's-name-I-cannot-spell, looked at the strange glowing blue swords, a bit frightened by this sudden thing. It forced itself into the air using its ghostly hands, and began to shake the inside around a bit, attempting to subdue the Lucario within.

Proteus meanwhile was too busy using Water Pulse on a bigger threat in the room, the Chandelure. He blasted pulse after pulse, attempting to get rid of the thing. Meanwhile the Gourgeists were attempting to near the newly evolved Umbreon, strange bags in their hand that they seemed to be trying to offer the umbreon, trying to use Trick-Or-Treat to turn the dark type into a ghost type. Proteus finally became satisfied when the Chandelure grew confused, and began moving around randomly. In a panic, he snatched up the con-thing and began to bite down on it. The pokemon screamed in pain, before Proteus managed to pry it open enough for the Lucario to jump out.

Kira reacted swiftly upon being released, using quick attack to move across the room and used Blaze Kick on one of the ghostly pumpkins. Her fiery foor slammed into it, kicking it similar to that of a soccer ball and sending it flying into a wall before disappearing.

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3200
Poké : 2458
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down Your Spine   Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:53 am

Dusk backed away from the chandelure as Proteus took over with it, being able to dish out more damage than her. She then turned to see two gourgeist, offering her.... bags? Curiosity began to overwhelm her as she wondered why these things were trying to give her gifts. She hadn't seen them attack.... Maybe they weren't hostile? Maybe they were friendly gift-givers! She touched the bag one was handing out with a slight smile, only to feel a.... cold, slightly emotion-draining sensation, almost as if she was dying. Her smile faded to a more bland look and her gaze fell down to her paws with her head hanging as a slight purple aura enveloped her. This.... felt.... TERRIBLE.

Just then, a blazing kick knocked the other gourgeist into the one that'd turned her into a partial Ghost-Type, knocking them both away from her. However, she didn't really move at all, having become really focused on.... nothing. She was just kind of focused on doing nothing. This weird feeling had completely taken her attention away from the battle.

Sova's eyes widened in fear as an image of himself appeared before him. However, it wasn't really an image of him.... Well, it WAS him, but it.... it was S.S. Creepy smile, insane glare, yep. He stepped away from the froslass as he backed away from the manifestation of the darkest part of him, though this was short lived as it darted into him, side-swiping him in the face with a paw that seemed to turn into dark, icy claws just as it hit him, knocking him to the ground and leaving what felt like large gashes. This situation seemed familiar.

The creature loomed over him with its terrifying facial features, almost looking broken in appearance. However, as it raised a paw which once more transformed into a set of large, icy claws, he rose back to his paws. He didn't look up to the thing, instead hanging his head in fear of looking at it. The set of claws came down on his head, forcing him to stumble to the side slightly, but this time, he stayed standing. His legs spread as he struggled to keep himself standing, being once again hit with a paw, this time in the chest. It felt like his breath was taken away, but.... he KNEW this was an illusion. It wasn't real. He'd been through this before, he wasn't really being hurt, it just felt like it. As the illusion pulled a paw back for yet another hit, the glaceon took a step forward, then another, walking right through it. It instantly vanished upon being touched and he glared at the gengar with a very, VERY unhappy look.

He pressed a paw to his face, the pain still lingering, but when he looked at his paw.... no blood. There was no injury. "That was fun....", he muttered just barely loud enough for the gengar to hear. He then vanished from its vision thanks to the low lighting and his almost invisible speed. It looked around the room in a sudden panic, before the glaceon's voice rang out once more, from right behind it. "Now it's my turn."

The gengar turned just in time to see a spiky tail slam into its face with far more power than the glaceon's usual tail-slap, leaving harsh wounds from a Critical Hit. It covered its face with its hands, temporarily blinded from the attack and pretty much helpless. Ice crystals began forming around the glaceon rapidly and swirling in circles around him, quickly whipping up a Blizzard. The entirety of the blizzard focused around the the gengar, swirling around it and not letting up until it was frozen into what looked like an ice sculpture of a gengar.

As the glaceon once more thought that he would get a chance to breathe, a Shadow Ball suddenly pelted him in the chest, exploding and almost knocking him off his feet. He growled and glared at the source, the second froslass who was just barely conscious and currently trying to get off the ground. It didn't get a chance to, being rammed and slammed into a wall, not having a pleasant time being crushed between a pincushion and a literal wall. Multiple black spikes then sprung from Sova's shadow, appearing to impale right through his body even though they weren't ACTUALLY impaling him. As the froslass fainted, he couldn't help but faint as well, despite wanting to hit it more. The spikes held him upright for a moment before disappearing and allowing him to fall to the ground.

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6639
Poké : 7498
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 21
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down Your Spine   Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:12 am

Kira knocked the other gourgeist back into the wall, she noticed that the Umbreon seemed to be looking...very very depressed. She checked around for any more threats, but a final Water Pulse had from the gyarados finished off the chandelure that floated about, confused. She turned to the Umbreon, "Hey, what's wrong, what did they do to you?" she questioned the Umbreon, picking her up and shaking her gently in attempt to get her to come to her senses. The cute thing was depressed! What happened to her!? Sure she wasn't AS cute now since she wasn't all fluffy, but she was still pretty cute.

Proteus fired yet another Water Pulse at the Chandelure, finishing it off. He turned to survey the area around them once more, only to find out that there was yet ANOTHER chandelure. He was about to face off against it, but it seemed to back up a bit, as if reluctant to fight. His issues were solved however, a sudden hole appeared in the ceiling as the ceiling collapsed.

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3200
Poké : 2458
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down Your Spine   Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:38 am

Dusk fell slightly limp as she was grabbed and shaken, not immediately answering the question. She was.... busy.... thinking.... about nothing. After a moment of silence, she finally decided to speak up, still staring at the ground. "I don't know.... I just feel.... No, wait.... I don't, that's the problem....", she spoke in a rather bland tone, her eyes widening slightly a she spoke as if she'd just come to some huge realization.
Of course, it all made sense now! She was feeling like this because the gourgeist had dulled her emotions somehow!

Normally, this would be where she would be excited for figuring something out, but she was still in shock from the dramatic type change she'd been through in such a short time period. Of course turning from a normal eevee into a cross between living negativity and a spirit would feel odd, but she was having trouble piecing this together at the moment. Just then, the ceiling nearby collapsed, followed by a few unconscious pokemon. Two froslass, a gengar encased in ice that shattered off it as it hit the ground and.... a glaceon!

The room that Sova had gotten trapped in had moved itself to be positioned above the main hall instead of below it, though there was no door, so it stayed hidden. That is, until a combination of Overheat, Blizzard and a lot of roughhousing eventually made the wall separating the room from the main corridor just give out. The fall definitely didn't help Sova's current health, though he wasn't awake to feel it at this point, so it didn't really matter.

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

avatar

Posts : 6639
Poké : 7498
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 21
Location : In the land of not caring.

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down Your Spine   Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:46 am

Kira looked between the two eeveelutions, wondering if they should go back.

"Hey, another door..." Proteus spoke, not sure on how he could help with this situation other than pointing out the fact that a door had appeared.

Kira looked to Dusk once more and placed her on the ground, "I don't know what happened, but we'll figure it out in a little bit."

She swiftly picked up the Glaceon and placed him on the gyarados's back for a ride. She then moved to the door and opened it, bracing herself for another horde of pokemon, but instead finding a different room. She blinked and motioned for Proteus and Dusk to walk in.

Proteus did not hesitate to get out of this dangerous area, and moved into the door with a glaceon in tow, although he hardly even felt the glaceon. He slithered through the door and turned back to it to see that Kira was waiting for Dusk to make her way through the door.

Kira held the door open, gripping on it as if it would fly away at any second. This place looked safe, and their new-found allies did not seem to be in the best shape in the world at the moment. Once the eevee made her way through the door, she would enter it and close it behind her.

_________________

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees
avatar

Posts : 3200
Poké : 2458
Join date : 2014-07-12
Age : 21
Location : Nibiru

PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down Your Spine   Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:30 am

Sova, being unconscious and all, didn't object to being carried. If he was conscious, he probably would have just pushed himself until he lost consciousness anyways. Luckily, he'd avoided any severe injuries, which was kind of unusual.

Dusk followed along at the back of the group, lagging behind. She no longer hung her head, though she had a rather blank stare, somewhat robotic in nature. It seemed like she was either having trouble feeling things or in deep thought. In reality, it was both, but at least it was starting to fade away from what she could tell. She passed through the door and looked around the new room as the lucario closed the door behind her.

_________________
Welcome To The End:
 

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Send Shivers Down Your Spine   

Back to top Go down
 
Send Shivers Down Your Spine
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Addresses so I can send Christmas cards out!
» The Spine (Steam Powered Giraffe)
» Welcome To Crimson Masque!
» Kono- Spine dragon
» A letter to Sherne

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The Southeast :: The Ruined Chateau :: The Ruined Passageway-
Jump to: