Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Apples in the Shade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

Poké : 1950

Apples in the Shade Empty
PostSubject: Apples in the Shade   Apples in the Shade EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:33 am

Energy: 9/19 (-10 from entering dungeon)

Equiptment:
+Power Band

Off in the distance, Milt her the cry of a Murkrow. He knew about this dungeon from some local gossip. He knew it wasn't for the faint of heart, but he was very determined, and believed in his abilities. Besides, he needed something from this dungeon: apples. Milt found that he was growing very tired quite quickly as he made his way through dungeons; even now he was slightly fatigued. Even if sitrus berries were a better option, apples were much more available, being very common in this dungeon.

The path Milt was walking was dark, save for a few brief patches of light, most no bigger than a leaf. Whenever he walked through one, the light would bounce off of his smooth, iron covered body, reflecting onto the trees and plant life.
Back to top Go down
brooklynrage

brooklynrage

Poké : 1986

PostSubject: Re: Apples in the Shade   Apples in the Shade EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:14 pm

Giles decided to take a wander through somewhere closer to Grassveil that day. He picked a location at random and the outcome was Shadowhue. The forest, as its namesake implies, is quite dark. There is not very much light coming in from above the tree line. This is because of the trees’ leaves are very close together. He figured that there would be some dark types lying around, like a poochyena or something along those lines. However what he did see, he was not expecting at all, an aron.

Giles thought that he saw this aron around before. “Probably a denizen of Grassveil,” he figured. The aron seemed to like he had more of a reason to be there than Giles did. Being the good-natured pokemon he is, he felt he should help him out. “Ho there friend, might I ask you what you are doing in these dark woods this day?”

Energy 15/25 (-10 from entering)
Back to top Go down
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

PostSubject: Re: Apples in the Shade   Apples in the Shade EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:00 pm

Looking around Milt could find a single red apple. As common as they were, he'd probably have to go deeper if he wanted to find them. He was about to continue on when he heard a voice from behind. Turning around, he realized the pokemon speaking to him was a Shuckle. Milt had never actually met a Shuckle, but he had heard about them. A few of them even came to his dad's business, looking for help.

"Well hi!" the little Aron replied happily. "I'm looking for apples to keep my strength up. I'm gonna need to if I plan on forming an exploration team." Milt looked up into the trees. The branches were covered in leaves, but there wasn't a single apple hanging there. Maybe someone came by earlier and gobbled them up.
Back to top Go down
brooklynrage

brooklynrage

PostSubject: Re: Apples in the Shade   Apples in the Shade EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:18 pm

Giles nodded when the Aron finished asking his question. “Well, sure that doesn’t seem too hard to find some apples.” Giles went to the opposite side of where the Aron was located and began to look for some apples as well. “An exploration team huh? That is a mighty fine goal that is.” Giles thought about rushing into joining a team when he first heard about the guild, but he figured that he should spend some time on that decision before jumping into anything.

“So you never actually told me your name there friend.” Giles said to try and make conservation whilst they were searching. “Mine is Giles.” Giles was having some trouble finding anything that was not related to a tree. Be it leaves or branches, he could find anything from a tree except for an apple. The lack of light in the forest was not helping the situation either. He figured that he would have to look a lot harder to find anything of value.

Last edited by brooklynrage on Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

PostSubject: Re: Apples in the Shade   Apples in the Shade EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:49 am

Energy: 9/19

"The name's Milt," the little Aron replied. "And I've had that goal for a while now. I just want to be able to help pokemon, to protect them. I am an Aron after all, and I'll only get tougher as I evolve. I want to be able to use that," he explained.

Searching here proved to be fruitless, literally. Milt knew that heading deeper into the dungeon would only be more dangerous, but it was a risk he was willing to take. He would be able to protect Giles, he knew he could. Milt looked at Giles and nodded towards the deeper parts of the forest before making his way over there. As he did, he was constantly on the lookout for apples, as well as enemy pokemon.

TheRussBuss carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Apples in the Shade YVyYfVG , Apples in the Shade VYqciob , Apples in the Shade PopjRW4
Back to top Go down
brooklynrage

brooklynrage

PostSubject: Re: Apples in the Shade   Apples in the Shade EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 10:11 pm

“Yup, yup mighty fine goal indeed, and I wish you best of luck in your endeavors.” Giles stated. Once the Aron mentioned evolution Giles had to remind himself that other pokemon do evolve and do not just stay stagnant like a shuckle does.  After their brief conversation Milt gestured toward deeper into the Woods and Giles nodded back to him to say “lets.”

As they were making their way, Milt came across some items. Giles said to Milt when he noticed, “You probably should take those, for your Team and everything. Every little bit helps you know.” When he turned back around to continue walking he heard a rustling in the bushes. As Giles was approaching the bush he noticed that it was another pokemon in there, a Slakoth to be specific. Because he did not want to start any fights, he said cautiously, “Look here friend, we don’t mean you any trouble. Now just go back to what you do best, which is sleeping, and we will simply on our way. Deal?” After he finished speaking he started to form a defensive posture in case he decided to attack.
Back to top Go down
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

PostSubject: Re: Apples in the Shade   Apples in the Shade EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:13 pm

Energy: 5/19 (-4 from dice roll)

Milt blinked as he found something red in the distance, quickly running over to it. Was it an apple, finally? Finally running up to it, he noticed it was not an apple, but a rather unusual looking box. It wasn't what he was after, but Milt couldn't complain. Maybe there was an apple inside the box! He'd have to take it with him and find out later.

Giles grabbed his attention when heard him talking to someone. Milt slowly approached to find the Shuckle face to face with a Slackoth. He tensed up immediately. He couldn't do anything from this far away, could he? Looking around, Milt spied a blast seed and reached for it, picking it up and holding it at the ready, if the Slackoth decided to strike, he would use the seed. Luckily, he wouldn't have to.

The Slackoth slowly rose a clawed hand, as if it were about to strike, but the Slackoth yawned, and only cave Giles an indifferent wave as if it couldn't be bothered with him before slowly crawling back into the bush and closing its eyes, quickly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
brooklynrage

brooklynrage

PostSubject: Re: Apples in the Shade   Apples in the Shade EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 4:25 pm

After Giles finished talking and a bit of a stare down between the two, the Slackoth fell back asleep. In order to give himself a confidence boost, he told himself that it was his words that stopped the Slackoth from attack, not it just falling back to sleep. “Alright there mister Slackoth, you go back to your nap and we’ll just be on our way.” After continuing down that path for a little while long for he did not want to wake the sleeping pokemon he said to his compatriot, “Well that was a close call, guess I have to be ready for anything.”

Giles looked over to the Aron to see what he was fiddling with. It seemed to be some sort of red box, but no apples though. Just in case he missed it, Giles figured that he should ask about what Milt got, “So did you get any apples while that was going on? Hope you did, if not oh well we keep on looking.” Giles looked up to the canopy after he finished saying that. He noticed that the leaves are not going to  be clearing up any time soon so he will just have to get used to the dark.

brooklynrage carried out 2 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Apples in the Shade QfHz1GB , Apples in the Shade W0gqJPZ
Back to top Go down
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

PostSubject: Re: Apples in the Shade   Apples in the Shade EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:40 pm

Conflict averted, Milt let out a soft sigh. Even if it was a two-on-one fight, he would rather avoid all unnecessary conflict of possible. Returning to the Shuckle and smiling, they continued their search.

Growing up around the caves of the Black Spear Mountain Range, Milt's night vision was somewhat better than Giles's. This forest was no different, and adjusting to it took little to no time at all. He shook his head at the Shuckle's question. "No, no apples, but I did find this," he said, showing Giles the box. It looked rather unusual, and when Milt tried opening it, it didn't budge. "I wonder what's inside?" he wondered aloud, giving the box a little shake. It didn't sound like anything was inside it.
Back to top Go down
brooklynrage

brooklynrage

PostSubject: Re: Apples in the Shade   Apples in the Shade EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:52 pm

Energy 13/25 (-2 from rolls)

Giles looked quizzically at the box that Milt was holding. He has not seen anything like this before and had no idea how to open it. “Well, I could try and use this to force it open,” he said holding up the green spike he just found lying next to the Slackoth. After a little bit of time spent trying to drive the spike into the lock, and then the crack, he figured that he was magically sealed. “Well I have no idea on how to open it, but I’m sure that someone back at Grassveil knows how to open it.”

After he put the spike away along with the stone that he found with it inside of his shell, he motioned to Milt that they should continue onwards. “Well we are not going to find any apple just standing here are we?” he said with a smile. Giles then proceeded to head farther down into the forest.
Back to top Go down
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

PostSubject: Re: Apples in the Shade   Apples in the Shade EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 3:52 am

OOC:

Milt looked at the box eagerly as Giles tried to open it with the green spike he had found, leaning towards it with each passing second. Sadly it didn't budge, but Milt only frowned for a moment before smiling again. "Alright. Looks like I'll just have to wait a bit before I get to see my treasure!" he said happily. Picking up the box and carying it on his back, Milt followed alongside Giles. "No we're not! I'm gonna need a lot of apples if I want to be able to explore dungeons effectively. How else can I call myself a good exploration team if I can't even stock up properly?" he asked rhetorically. Milt knew that apples were a staple food supply for all exploration teams, especially beginners like himself. He would need a lot if he wanted to hit the ground running.
Back to top Go down
brooklynrage

brooklynrage

PostSubject: Re: Apples in the Shade   Apples in the Shade EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:16 pm

“Well let’s go then! Also, I’m sure that someone in town knows how to open that box, like a shopkeeper or one of the big named exploration teams” Giles said. The forest kept getting darker as the two ventured forth. “Wow, they really were not kidding with the name. It’s really gettin’ dark in here aint it?” Giles said to Milt. “Alright, new idea, we’ve notice that there are a lot of pokemon here, but none have attacked us thus far, but that doesn’t mean that none are going to attack, right? So I’ll look around, and you watch my back. We’ll take shifts, ok?” he said. Without waiting for a response he immediately took off as fast as a Shuckle could, searching high and low for their coveted apples.

brooklynrage carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Apples in the Shade M9v1Ped , Apples in the Shade KMSl0vH , Apples in the Shade OuMqNjP
Back to top Go down
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

PostSubject: Re: Apples in the Shade   Apples in the Shade EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 3:09 am

Energy: 5/19

Equiptment:
+Power Band
Blast Seed

Thankfully, Milt was born and raised in a cave, and was used to seeing in areas with little to no light. He would stop talking and look at Giles as he explained his plan. "Alright. You can count on me!" he assured him with a little salute. Vigilant, Milt looked this way and that for any sort of threat, a true sentinal. That is what he intended to name his team after all. He listened for anything other than Giles, but even an Exploud wouldn't be able to hear a pokemon that didn'make a sound. A Shedninja hovered behind him. When he looked left, the Shedninja hovered right, and when Milt looked right, it flew to the left.
Back to top Go down
brooklynrage

brooklynrage

PostSubject: Re: Apples in the Shade   Apples in the Shade EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 8:53 pm

As Giles was busy looking for the apples, he heard a rather eerie voice speak to the two of them. “You fellas lost? Because you don’t seem to be in the right… neighborhood, if you catch my drift.” Needless to say, the voice scared Giles. He looked all around him for he was quite startled. However, this was to no avail. Giles finally broke the silence and said, “M-M-M-M-Milt? Did you hear that?” Once he finished asking, the voice came back and said, “Silly shuckle, do you really think that your friend can hear me. The only reason why either of you can hear me is because I want to be heard. Get it?”
Back to top Go down
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

PostSubject: Re: Apples in the Shade   Apples in the Shade EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 6:54 pm

Milt immediately looked over to Giles. "Um, no, I didn't hear anything," he replied. However, he was pretty sure that Giles wasn't making this up. He had certainly heard something. "What is it? Is someone following us?" he asked. Milt walked closer to the Shuckle, and in turn, so did the the Shedninja, still hiding behind Milt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apples in the Shade   Apples in the Shade Empty

Back to top Go down

Apples in the Shade
Page 1 of 1