Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Simple visit In The Guild.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

A Simple visit In The Guild. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

"Ok..." Thanks to Silverdawn and some practice, Aaron can navigate more easily now, although, he isn't by any mean perfect. He still get himself lost sometimes and the Echolocation skill will take some time to get used too. Overall, he's a way better navigate then he previously was. However, Aaron Isn't here to gloat about how he's a better navigator.

Aaron's new to Grassveil Town, or the area he's in in general. He only heard about it and how it was famous for its guild. At first, he never cared much about guilds. They go out and explore, capture outlaws, and overall help people. Anyone could do that if they put their mind to it. However, Thinking about it more, imagine how much blood, sweat, tears they had to put in, just to go do the things they do. How many times do they have to adapt to new environments, fighting different ferals and outlaws that comes in their way? Its like a ultimate haven to get stronger, and Aaron wants in. For his brother's sake.

So here he is, in a sense, starring in front of the guild's door. "So how do we start this... hmm..." Aaron looked a bit stumped. how is he going to approach this? he is expecting some sort of test to even join the guild's ranks. "What do you think Silverdawn?"

Last edited by Gamerscape on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:32 am

Faye couldn't help but smile as well as Silverdawn ended up finding her courage, realizing that she could, in fact, do this if she wanted. There really was nothing she had to ask, both of the Pokémon about to form a team together were backing each other up and helping. This truly was a mark of great teamwork in her eyes and she couldn't be happier.
"Oh, I'm so happy for you! I am sure that you will be a great team and a great addition to the Guild," she laughed softly, enjoying the happy ending. But of course, like Aaron ended up asking, it all wasn't quite over yet. There was still something they had to do.

"Well, that part is easy," the Meganium chuckled softly as she ended up twisting her neck in the direction of the large tome holding names of different teams in the Guild, reaching out with one of her vines and bringing it over on her table. She flipped the book over and looked for the correct page, taking a feather and then dipping it in some ink.
"I will write your names down in this book. I am also going to need your team's name. You don't have to worry about choosing the name too much, dearies. It can always be changed if you feel like it," Faye explained. Of course, there was a bit more to the whole process, but it was mostly on her end...
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:25 am

Silverdawn felt reassured that Aaron did indeed want her on his team. She couldn't believe the turn that her life had taken all of a sudden, but she couldn't find it in herself to regret it. She now had a really great friend who could really understand her and her feelings, and she felt like she could understand the deino in return.

"Um... I don't know about the team name... had you had one in mind, Aaron?" Silverdawn asked her friend, in response to Faye's questioning.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:50 am

"So its as simple as naming ourselves?" Aaron considered the name, Silverlight carefully. does it fit them? there one way to find out. "Well... I kinda do in fact. Me and my brother used to play rescue team all the time. We named ourselves silverlight." It doesn't really mean anything, We just liked the name... though, maybe that name could work?" Aaron shocked his head. That was honestly all he got at the moment. Granted it isn't bad, but the question is does it fit them? Well, if Silverlight is leader, maybe it will. But if so, will she agree to being leader? Nevertheless, If Silverdawn agrees to it, so will he.

"What do you say Silverdawn, you think we could use that as our team name?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:02 am

(Not to skip Bird's post or anything but I think it would be easier for Silverdawn to agree to the name so Faye has something to do)

Silverdawn considered the name 'Silverlight'. It was a pretty name, that was for sure. But she might be slightly biased, considering her very own name was so close to the team name. If Aaron hadn't clarified that it was the name of the pretend rescue team that he and his brother would be in as children, Silverdawn would have suspected the deino of trying to butter her up or something. As it was, Silverdawn had no objections to the name. "That name sounds perfect," she said, nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:07 pm

"Indeed," Faye chuckled as Aaron questioned if creating a team indeed was as simple as making up a name. That pretty much was it – but to many, that was the hardest part! She sometimes had to let the teams try to decide on it for a very long time, something she was willing to do now as well. She stayed quiet until the two had come to an agreement, settling on 'Silverlight' in the end. The Meganium nodded. The name apparently didn't have any real meaning, but it did have a warm story that gave it a purpose.
"That sounds great dearies! I'll just write it down here now, Team Silverlight... And it was Aaron and Silverdawn, right?" She still asked, making it absolutely sure as she scribbled down on the paper.

When that was all said and done, Faye turned around slightly as she grabbed a few bags from the wall and filled them with certain items every new team got.
"I will be handing you your exploration bags now," she explained as she placed the pouches on the floor in front of both of the Pokémon,
"Inside, there is a badge that marks you as a Guild member! There is also a map, which I admit might not be very useful... But it is a part of the package every member gets. You're free to do what you want with them, and who knows, they might be useful one day," the Meganium smiled, letting the two examine the bags and what was inside them. She took a few steps and opened a certain closet, taking a look inside.
"And there's one more gift for you both..."

((NPCs don't mind skipped turns, hah. Also Better give me a color for Silverdawn's ribbon!))
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:46 pm

Aaron nodded in response to Faye's first question. So this is it now, he's now part of the exploration guild. Silverdawn and him are partners now, working to together to help other Pokemons. Most importantly, he's able to get stronger from this and protect Camroth, no matter what. The Excitement level for the young Deino is off the charts. He could hardly wait to get started. Though he did wonder, what is Silverdawn though from all this? With the sudden turn of events, its hard to grasp what just happened to her. Nevertheless, this will no doubt boost her confidences now.

Aaron thought process was interrupted when Faye came over and gave him his bag. Thanks to her tremorous footsteps, he could tell that the bag was in front of him the moment she gave it to him "Thank you Mi- I mean Guildmaster." Aaron slowly started to look though the whole bag. Everything look accounted for. Aaron has his bag, his map, though even though they can't really use it. they might as well take it along with him at least if they want some directions. And then the badge.

(... I Swear Silver I'm not trying to butter you up with all those silver reference, its all coincidence...) (Edit* I thought the badge was the colar of my choice. whoops:P)

Last edited by Gamerscape on Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:53 pm

(Forest Green if you please ^^)

Silverdawn could barely believe it; she was actually on an exploration team. For the longest time she had hidden away from the world and the other pokemon who had inhabited it out of fear and self-loathing. But now she had a really great friend and she was even on an exploration team that aimed to help other pokemon on a daily basis. Silverdawn didn't know what to say other than a quiet, "Thank you..." as she was given a brand new explorer bag, and an exploration badge as well. She pinned the badge to her new bag and then turned to acknowledge Faye, who was speaking again.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:18 pm

Faye chuckled softly as she was thanked by the Pokémon, shaking her head slightly as she looked over her shoulder.
"We should really be thanking you, sweeties. The Guild is made by its members and you will help us prosper," she smiled as she returned to look at the closet. It was just filled with ribbons of all kinds, all neatly folded and new, of every color possible... Or well, almost at least, as there just were too many colors to even list!
"Now let's see," the Meganium pulled two out that fit the newly joined Pokémon the best, turning around and closing the closet's door behind her. She took a few steps closer to Aaron and Silverdawn before stopping.

Handing out ribbons was a lot easier when the Pokémon weren't blind. In Silverdawn's case, she would understand colors, but Aaron... Well, he had been blind his whole life, so he wouldn't really know what colors looked like, now would he? She never had really thought how much Pokémon who later on gained sight had to learn!
"For Aaron, I have a light gray ribbon. It's a rather soft and cool color, but bright like silver. I would call it gentle but headstrong," Faye did her best to describe it in a way that would help both of the Pokémon to visualize it in their minds in some way, gently dropping the piece of cloth over Aaron's foreleg with her vine. She couldn't just drop it anywhere after all, as it was so light it made no sound...

"And for Silverdawn, a green ribbon. It is a deep, rich color, like the leaves of a forest. It's warm and accepting," she continued, also lowering the green ribbon for its future owner. Once that was done, the Meganium was satisfied. Everything she had to hand out had now been given out and the new team was equipped and ready for action! Well, once they were prepared for it themselves, of course.
"All that is left now is for us to go find you a room... After you have finished your tea, of course."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:27 pm

Aaron smiled when the cloth fell to his forelegs. "Gentle and headstrong huh?" Aaron wouldn't say he's himself is gentle, rather, he's more reserved. He just does the thing he does out of politeness, although both Silverdawn and Aaron being blind did help understand each other more. He agreed with being head strong though, considering that he's set on doing all of this for his brother.

Aaron grabbed the badge out of his bag with his mouth and on pinned it on the front of the bag. He then proceeded to pick up the ribbon and struggled to tie it around his right foreleg. Frustration grew on the Deino's face as he kept failing miserably. His body doesn't seems to be cutout for tying something. It also doesn't help that he was blind. With a sigh of defeat, Aaron stop trying and took a sip of his drink. The tea has gotten noticeably colder, but he paid no mind and drank it until the very last drop was sipped up. Calm now, Aaron attempted to tie the Ribbon around his leg again in vain, Secretly hoping that either his New Guildmaster or Silverdawn would help him.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:34 pm

Silverdawn took the ribbon from Faye graciously, and used a combination of her teeth and her tail to fit it around her head, kinda like a bonnet. She liked that the guildmaster was kind enough to describe the ribbons for them; and she always did like the color green; even though she couldn't see it anymore.

She drank the rest of her tea, and then noticed that Aaron was having some trouble putting on his ribbon, if the sounds of struggling were any indication. Silverdawn slithered closer to Aaron and gently grabbed his ribbon from him. "Here, I'll help," she said softly, using her teeth and tail again to this time tie Aaron's ribbon around the leg he had been trying to get it on.

Then Silverdawn turned to Faye. "Um... I'm ready to see our room... if you are, Aaron," she added quickly to her friend and new partner.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:58 pm

Faye smiled and let the new team take a better look – or feel – at the items they had just gotten, hoping that they liked their gifts. At least both of them were willing to wear them in the guildmaster's presence. Or try, as far as it came to Aaron who seemed to be having some issues tying the ribbon around his arm. Silverdawn seemed to be able to do it better, so she offered to help the Deino with it. The Meganium was happy with that... It probably was better that she didn't try to help, considering their size differences.

As everyone was finished with their tea and were ready, it was time to leave.
"Looks like we can go now, please remember your bags and just follow my voice," Faye spoke softly as she started to walk, careful not to step on any of the blind Pokémon by her feet. Using her vines, she opened the door and stepped out to the hallways of the Guild, nodding her head at the Pokémon who passed her and greeted her. The door was kept open until the Deino and the Ekans managed to get through safely.

"I understand that Max already showed you around so you don't need a full tour of the Guild?"
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:24 am

Aaron kept trying to get the cloth around his leg, his frustration grew more and more. When Silverdawn took the Ribbon herself and offered to help, Aaron simply said "Thank you." and let her tie it however she liked. A soft and cool color, but a bright silver... Aaron couldn't really picture it in his head, heck as he dreams about something, he could only have the illusion of feeling and hearing something. He can never visualize something in that strong head of his. Hopefully that will change when he's in his final evolution, but like the others said, he shouldn't push himself too hard getting to that evolution.

Silverdawn at one point finished tying the the ribbon around his leg. Aaron move it slightly, getting used to the feeling of the cloth on his fur. I wonder if I look good? Aaron though to himself. He does feel like it fits him perfectly, but that doesn't mean a thing if he doesn't look presentable. He'll ask his partner when the time is right. The young Denio smiled in response to Silverdawn's question. "I'm certainly ready." Grabbing his bag with everything in it, Aaron carefully followed His Guildmaster's voice. He went though the door first, though he let Silverdawn pass him later on.

"Yes, ma'am, he did. I think I memorized the whole guild." He hoped so.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:19 pm

Silverdawn nodded along with Aaron's response to Faye's question. She followed the deino out of Faye's Chambers, and followed Faye as she led them through the guild. "Will we be sharing a room with another Exploration Team?" she asked curiously. Though she had stayed at the guild's infirmary for a short time, she wasn't sure how the Exploration Team rooms worked at all. She also wondered if they would be able to have more members than just the two of them, but she didn't ask out of shyness.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:53 pm

"Oh, that is excellent, dearies! Then we just need to get to your room," Faye smiled as she started to walk down the hallway, her pace slow enough that she wouldn't lose the Pokémon following her, unable to rely on their sight. She kept glancing over her shoulder making sure that they didn't get left behind, humming gently as she walked.
"You'll be having your own room just for your team. As you only have two members, you will be having a slightly smaller room meant to fit just two. But if you end up having more Pokémon joining your team and need a bigger room, you just need to let me know and I will arrange that," the large Grass-type Pokémon said softly as she looked at Silverdawn.

Eventually, the Meganium stopped and instead of hoping that the two blind Pokémon would notice it right away, she ended up talking before someone accidentally walked into her.
"Here we are!" She chuckled, opening the door with her vine. It creaked slightly and Faye took a few steps inside the room, continuing to speak so both Aaron and Silverdawn could follow her voice.
"It's not a very big room and there isn't much furniture... But there are beds and you can decorate it as you see fit, sweeties."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 3:02 pm

Aaron followed Faye's humming, staying behind Silverdawn as he did so. To be honest, Aaron was thankful for having a place to sleep, considering Aaron is now a few days away from his home. Aaron was put to a halt the moment the grass type Announced that they were in their rooms. Aaron Didn't really care much for the lack of furniture or how small the room is. A room with a comfy bed is a good room for him. Aaron figured that Silverdawn would like some furniture to have around. "Thank you Ma'am, its great! I'm sure we'll figure out on how we should decorate our room." Aaron replied.

Last edited by Gamerscape on Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simple visit In The Guild.   A Simple visit In The Guild. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Simple visit In The Guild.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next