Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Taking some Classes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Poké : 10295

PostSubject: Taking some Classes   Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:59 pm

Ok so starting next Monday (4/13/15) till May 8th I'll be taking some classes to get certificates that will help me in getting work down here in Georgia. The classes last from 8 AM to 5 PM every Monday through Friday with an hour long lunch break from noon to 1 PM (EST).

Just letting ya'll know since I won't be on as much. I'll try to get online when I can, but just know that some days I may not get on at all.

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Taking some Classes   Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:57 pm

Bumping this thread as a reminder that starting tomorrow I will be much more inactive, as I'll be taking some classes from 8 to 5 every Monday through Friday for the next 4 weeks.

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Taking some Classes   Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:40 pm

The second week of classes has ended, however I'm adding to this that I will have a dentist appointment next Wednesday and a court date the Wednesday after that, so I'm even less likely to get online those days. I apologize for those who're waiting for their characters to be accepted. I can't seem to find enough time to sit down and read through them thoroughly check them. If I find any time this weekend, I'll at least do that.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking some Classes   

Back to top Go down

Taking some Classes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1