Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Taking some Classes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Taking some Classes Empty
PostSubject: Taking some Classes   Taking some Classes EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:59 pm

Ok so starting next Monday (4/13/15) till May 8th I'll be taking some classes to get certificates that will help me in getting work down here in Georgia. The classes last from 8 AM to 5 PM every Monday through Friday with an hour long lunch break from noon to 1 PM (EST).

Just letting ya'll know since I won't be on as much. I'll try to get online when I can, but just know that some days I may not get on at all.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Taking some Classes   Taking some Classes EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:57 pm

Bumping this thread as a reminder that starting tomorrow I will be much more inactive, as I'll be taking some classes from 8 to 5 every Monday through Friday for the next 4 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Taking some Classes   Taking some Classes EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:40 pm

The second week of classes has ended, however I'm adding to this that I will have a dentist appointment next Wednesday and a court date the Wednesday after that, so I'm even less likely to get online those days. I apologize for those who're waiting for their characters to be accepted. I can't seem to find enough time to sit down and read through them thoroughly check them. If I find any time this weekend, I'll at least do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking some Classes   Taking some Classes Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking some Classes
Page 1 of 1