Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lava Fight!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Lava Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Lava Fight!   Lava Fight! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:07 pm

Energy: 30 - 25 (entrance) + 20 (2 oran berries) = 25

Lumina padded into the Fiery Chasm, breathing heavily. It had taken a long time to get to the dungeon, and now she was exhausted, even before entering the dungeon. She dug through her bag to reveal two small, blue-colored berries. She sat down to eat them, and soon felt much better from the healing juices of the oran berries. She then looked around the cavernous dungeon. She was on a search for a stone. It was a very special stone; one that all Vulpix and many other fire types often searched their whole lives for: a Fire Stone. Once Lumina found one of the elusive stones, she could evolve into a Ninetales. Not only would she be much stronger and have more stamina, but she could also learn psychic type moves -and if the legends were true, she would live 1000 years or more.

Last edited by Silver on Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

Lava Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lava Fight!   Lava Fight! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:34 pm

Sosio: {35 - 25 = 10 + 5 (apple) = 15}

Sosio flew above the warm area, glad to be of somewhere that matched her type. The only other place that matched her type was a long way's away, hidden in the sky that the Fletchinder was just barely able to touch. Here, however, was nice and warm and felt special to her, making her flame sac much more functional, and thus she could fly faster and use fire-type moves with ease. The only problem was that there was surely fire types in this dungeon, so Ember wouldn't do much.

The flow of lava circulated in the crater, that of which the fire-flying type could easily glide over, and others could even walk on. After all, Pokemon of the fire type had a high, if not no feeling of heat, so lava wouldn't do very much. She wondered what it might be like to swim in lava... but her thoughts digressed too easily. She came here to train, because she wanted to evolve for ease of finding the Floating Islands. If the trip to here took too much energy, surely she wouldn't be able to reach an island in the sky. Even if she would just train here, and search for the prizes the rabbit Pokemon claimed to have spread everywhere, it would be all the worth while. Plus, if she didn't find any eggs, it might be proof against what the Pokemon claimed to have done. No flowers sprouted by a volcano, so the couple might have thought there was no need to spread the signs of Spring. This would at least be fun....
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Lava Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lava Fight!   Lava Fight! EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:46 am

Lumina continued her way through the chasm, dancing along the edges of the lava pits playfully, unafraid of the molten rock. As a creature who could literally wreath her entire body in flames, she did not fear lava at all. Though she was sure that if she spent too much time in lava, she'd eventually overheat -like she had as a child before learning how to release her inner fire- but it would take a while before the lava could harm her much, let alone a few dips of her paws in the molten rock. Lumina looked around and noted that a Fletchinder was flying a few feet above and ahead of her. She turned her head sideways, wondering if it was a feral pokemon or a normal pokemon.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Lava Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lava Fight!   Lava Fight! EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:56 pm

Sosio: {15}

Experimenting with her newly-found speed from the increasing temperature of her flame sac, Sosio did a backwards loop in the sky and spiraled down to a lower elevation, letting her wings be unfolded once more by the drag resistance of sudden movement. Being closer to the ground now, she could see some vulpine Pokemon down by the lava. She saw no reason why a fellow fire type would attack, wild or not, so she flew down and hovered just above the lava. In honesty, she was a little afraid of what the lava could do to her. She had only gained the fire type through evolution, so what if she could somehow be harmed anyway?

If Sosio even encountered a wild Pokemon, she would refuse to attack it. This crater was filled with what the Fletchinder wanted to consider family. From what she knew about rescue teams, wild Pokemon could be recruited after being defeated. She was unsure what suddenly halted most of this, such as a rebellion or similar instance where all wild Pokemon hated all the civilized ones, but most of the wild Pokemon got along with each other, and only wanted to battle those that weren't. Perhaps that would change if she chose to live with them. Living in any dungeon for a while, would Pokemon just stop attacking?

((OOC: You sold all of your Sitrus berries to Poke, right? Or do you have extra left?))
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Lava Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lava Fight!   Lava Fight! EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:57 pm

Lumina eyed one of the lava pits thoughtfully. She was really tempted to just jump in and splash around, especially with the Fletchinder flying so low over the lava pits. A mischievous grin appeared on Lumina's face, and as the Fletchinder circled over the lava pit, she jumped into the lava, causing a splash of the molten rock into the air. She was under the surface of the lava, so she didn't see if the lava had splashed the Fletchinder like she had hoped, but she paddled through the molten rock confidently. While the lava was definitely hot, she didn't feel any burning. She supposed it would be like swimming in a hot spring would be to any other pokemon type. Her head breached the surface of the lava, and she looked around for the Fletchinder that she had tried to splash.

((I have 1 sitrus berry left.))
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Lava Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lava Fight!   Lava Fight! EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:04 am

While the Fletchinder was busy admiring the lava, movement seen in her peripheral vision caused her to look up, startled to see the orange viscous liquid flying right at her face. The burning molten rock splashed on her, causing her to squint and wince, washing extreme heat over her body and singing a few baby feathers that somehow remained since she was a Fletchling. The mischievous look took over her own eyes, now, as she looked around for the attacker. Waiting for it to emerge, the bird began to dip a claw in the lava, ready to launch it. As a Vulpix appeared, the flying-type launched the bit of lava, testily at first, and then used what she knew best. She flew lower until she was mostly submerged, but still flying, and began to flail, sending the dense liquid in all directions, halting as some dripped off of her face and back in patches, laughing.

((K, just found out I have one, too. Let's use them tactically.))
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Lava Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lava Fight!   Lava Fight! EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:57 pm

Lumina blinked in surprise as a chunk of lava hit her cheek, launched from the Fletchinder she had splashed. She then grinned and started laughing as the Fletchinder flew down and started flailing about in the lava, sending the molten rock splashing about everywhere. She grinned and paddled toward the bird, halting when she got near enough to splash it and started pounding on the surface of the molten rock with her front two paws, splashing more of the lava up. Soon both pokemon were covered in the hot liquid, and Lumina was laughing the hardest she had laughed in a long time.

"Hehe, you took that joke better than I thought," she giggled. "I'm Lumina, who're you?" she introduced herself, looking at the Fletchinder expectantly.

((Alright, makes sense. Also, lol lava splash fight XDDD))
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Lava Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lava Fight!   Lava Fight! EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:37 pm

Subsequently and particularly expected, the Vulpix struck back, sending an arc of lava onto Sosio's head after she finished flailing, shaking it off with a furious movement, but grinning at the Pokemon.
"Better? It was fun!" she grinned excitably. "I'm Sosio, and you might know me as the explorer who discovered the best dungeon ever. Well, maybe besides this one... But I'm trying to get the word around," she involuntarily stuck her tongue out after finishing her last sentence, a reaction done when being silly.

Although Sosio was usually not buoyant enough to stay floating above water, the lava was much more dense, so she could easily float on it like a Ducklett would on water. However, the heat from it continued to fuel her energy, so she needed to let that out by flying again. The molten rock gave some resistance to her trying to fully emerge from it, but she eventually got unstuck, letting the remaining volume of oxygen-exposed magma slide off her oily feathers and back into its gigantic containment vessel. She listened kindly, tilting her head and waiting for a name to be stated or any other comment on what the bird had said and done.

(("Lava Fight!!" Should have been the name of the thread /shot Also, as you can tell, I was feeling very write-y today |D))
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Lava Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lava Fight!   Lava Fight! EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:57 pm

Energy: 25

Lumina paddled to the edge of the lava pit and hoisted herself out of the hot liquid, shaking herself as she emerged, sending scattered drops of lava flying in all directions.

She looked at the Fletchinder curiously. "Best dungeon ever? Which one would that be?" she asked Sosio. It wasn't a very descriptive explanation of the dungeon, but she supposed if the Fletchinder had really discovered the dungeon, she would think of it as the best dungeon.

Silver carried out 10 launched of one Fiery Chasm :
Lava Fight! Red_gu10 , Lava Fight! Fennek10 , Lava Fight! Trap-b10 , Lava Fight! Slugma10 , Lava Fight! P2FkKiQ , Lava Fight! Braixe10 , Lava Fight! Growli10 , Lava Fight! Pospec10 , Lava Fight! Pecha_11 , Lava Fight! Slugma10
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Lava Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lava Fight!   Lava Fight! EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:21 pm

The Fletchinder continued to hover over the lava a distance from the shore, and after the Vulpix shook off, she flew in beside the other fire type and landed, folding her wings neatly and brushing them by her side until they fell into the correct place. She opened her beak once more to answer the acquaintance.
"Well, I discovered Fallen Leaf Copse... and by accident, too," the memory of the orange leaf-shrouded forest suddenly brought back the memory of where she was before-hand, and how strange it was for such a beautiful place to be behind such a dark and scary one.

((Omg you changed the name |DDD))

aMEWzing carried out 5 launched of one Fiery Chasm :
Lava Fight! YN4qD3x , Lava Fight! Quilav10 , Lava Fight! Slugma10 , Lava Fight! Magcar10 , Lava Fight! Pospec10
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Lava Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lava Fight!   Lava Fight! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 1:52 pm

Energy: 25 - 4 (stamina band + trap) = 21

Lumina nodded. "I see," she said quietly. She hoped that one day she could make a discovery as important as finding a dungeon. "Well, it's not nearly as impressive as finding the place, I helped to solve the riddle surrounding the shrine in the Fallen Leaf Copse," she offered up. "I got this weird stone, some poke, and a joy ribbon... but I gave up the stone to the gengar who gave me the leaves to solve the riddle... then some jerkasaurus aerodactyl stole my joy ribbon," She huffed in irritation.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Lava Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lava Fight!   Lava Fight! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:37 pm

Sosio: {15 - 11 (Pokemon) = 4 + 5 (trap) = 9}

Sosio gasped.
"You say you solved the riddle and got some prizes?" Her eyes started to shimmer. "That's so awesome!"
She began to stroke her own Joy Ribbon with her wings again, until she heard that Lumina's was stolen, so the Fletchinder stopped and her eyes stopped smiling as intensely.
"Sorry to hear that, but say, you could probably win that bow back with an epic team effort! ...Or you could find a new one. There's plenty. I found mine on a mountain," she made an effort to bring happiness back to the conversation. She didn't want to be reminded of her own history with thieves and bullies.

((Best way to transfer an item to another Pokemon |D))
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Lava Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lava Fight!   Lava Fight! EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:23 pm

Lumina nodded. "That's true," she said, shaking her head. "It's not that big of a deal, really. I like the stamina band I have right now anyway. Really, it's more useful than a Joy Ribbon in my opinion anyway. I'm strong enough already; the Stamina Band just makes it so I can go a lot longer." she struck a fighting pose, crouching and half-way lashing one paw out, her tails stuck straight up and a silly but haughty expression on her face, playfully. She glanced at Sosio to see what her reaction was to her silliness -not everyone appreciated Lumina's sense of humor, she'd noticed.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Lava Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lava Fight!   Lava Fight! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:10 pm

Sosio: {9}

Lumina fell quickly into a playfully aggressive position after explaining her importance to what seemed much better than a Joy Ribbon to her, and even a little to Sosio. Perhaps the Fletchinder should get one of those after she evolves fully. At first, Sosio was a bit startled at how sudden the playful pose, so looked so for a second. With a blank expression, she walked slowly towards the bowing fox and stopped directly in front of her. With a talon, she touched Lumina's nose quickly and leaped into the sky, flying out of reach and giggling, an expression on her face seemed to say "you can't catch me" tauntingly.

Rolls needed to be played: Quilava, Slugma, Magcargo, Trap.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Lava Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lava Fight!   Lava Fight! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:29 pm

Encounters

Energy: 21

Items
-Red Gummi
-Trap-Bust Orb
-Egg

Pokemon
-Fennekin
-Growlithe
-Braixen
-Slugma x2

Lumina blinked in surprise as Sosio booped her in the snout with a talon before flying away, a challenging gleam in her eyes and a giggle escaping her beak. Lumina let a grin spread across her face and leapt after the bird, jumping into the air and attempting to land a paw on the Fletchinder. She failed in the first attempt, falling back to the ground. She huffed in frustration, then took a running leap, this time her tails flying up into the air in an attempt to touch Sosio with one of her soft tails.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lava Fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lava Fight!   Lava Fight! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lava Fight!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next