Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Corrupted Wishing Well 2

Go down 
+9
Peach
Wistuffly
Maxiorc
Nocive
Suds
Dracorexion
thekyle96
zashonfire
Sakura
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm sure most of you know this game -- make a wish, and have it come true. Problem is, the wishing well is corrupted and as such the fulfillment of the wish goes terribly awry!

To those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's the gist:
1. Grant the wish above you, making it go wrong somehow.
2. Make a wish yourself.
3. Lather, rinse, repeat.

For example:

Person 1: I wish for some sushi.

Person 2: Granted, but it seems that the fish has gone rotten, and it's given you food poisoning!
I wish for a puppy.

Person 3: Granted, but it's vicious and it tears up your furniture.
I wish I was the smartest person in the world.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I will start.
I wish Pokemon were real.

Last edited by bangbronze on Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:34 am

Granted, but Sakura deletes her post immediately afterwords because she soon after decides that you are not worth her precious time. (Didn't expect there to be a way around that one, did you?)

I wish one one dollar bill had the same value as that of a five dollar bill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:04 am

Your wish is granted, and due to the massive amount of five dollar bills produced by your wish, the inflation rate skyrockets, and America's economy crashes.

I wish Estrios wasn't so stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:55 am

Granted. (s)he isn't. His/Her stupidity went straight into you, except that there wasn't enough space for the stupidity due to how stupid YOU were.
I wish the next person to post would read the story in my signature. The Cost to Save the World. Read it. READ IT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Granted, but I thought it was stupid BECAUSE YOU WOLNT UPDATE

(reading it now)

I wish I could control grass

Last edited by shadoowdoom2 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:21 pm

You control the grass successfully for a while, but eventually you go mad with power and strangle yourself with your own powers.

I wish I had a giant metal Q
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:29 pm

Granted, and it is embedded in your forehead.

I wish I had never posted in this topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:57 pm

Granted but you do it again
I wish I was made of diamond and Steve(minecraft) could not mine me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Granted, but a troll pushes you into lava because they think that you are a miner's diamond.

I wish I was invincible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Granted but another troll pushes you off a bottomless cliff

I wish you face was his butt and his butt was your face (by his I mean Articuno
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:27 am

HOLY CRAP MAN, I'M FLYING- Why is everything so feathery?

I wish writing wasn't hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:41 pm

Granted. It isn't hard. The problem is, nobody seems to care about your writing, seeing as everybody's got perfect writing skills and stuff.

I wish that I was awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Granted. Unfortunately, you become so amazingly stupendously awesome that all of the countries of Earth (Except for Australia, 'cause they don't giving a duck) feel that you have become a threat to them, and therefore proceed to send the very best of the best of their respective special forces' special forces after you.

I wish I had a RYNO V.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:56 pm

Granted. All five rhinos appear in your room and make quite a mess.

I wish my computer was the fastest in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:29 pm

NUUUUUUUU! Not five rhinos, RYNO V!!!!!!!!

Granted. However, you cannot control it, and it runs away from you, with you being unable to catch it.

I wish I was blue da bu dee da bu dai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:08 pm

Granted. You are. In bizzaro world.

I wish I was an insomniac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupted Wishing Well 2   Corrupted Wishing Well 2 - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupted Wishing Well 2
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next