Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Share | 

It's Storming Outside

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Silver

Poké : 800

PostSubject: It's Storming Outside   Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Silverdawn led Aaron the deino inside the space that used to be her flute and miscellaneous item shop. Now the shelves were dismantled and pushed against the wall, the store counter turned into a kitchen counter, and her assorted items were either in boxes or baskets by the collapsed shelves. Silverdawn winced as thunder from the storm outside boomed loudly. Rain started to slash itself at the windows, creating a steady splattering sound. Silverdawn crossed the room to light the fireplace; though neither pokemon needed the light; the warmth would definitely be a comfort, especially to the cold-blooded ekans.

Silverdawn moved several books that were laying on a bean-bag and turned to Aaron. "There's a seat there, if you'd like," she offered, before slithering into the kitchen. "I've also got some apples, and assorted berries here. Unfortunately all my gummis were stolen after -" she broke herself off, breathing heavily in agitation. "Well, they're all gone anyway," she continued after a pause. "But I have cheri, rawst, watmel, really any kind of berries you might want," she offered the deino.

AuthorMessage
Silver

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:17 pm

Silverdawn woke up with the sun as she normally did, the light streaming in from the windows waking her. Even though she was blind, she was still able to tell when it was dark and when it was light. She hummed, wriggling out from under her blanket. She could hear Aaron's easy breathing, and knew he was still asleep. She slithered to her makeshift kitchen and grabbed a loaf of bread from the shelves and prepared some toast with pecha berry jam. She was halfway through the toast when some mumbling started up from where Aaron was sleeping on one of her beanbags. She smiled gently and slithered over to him, prodding him lightly with her tail. "hey... Aaron; you're just dreaming," she said softly.

Poké : 1140

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:46 am

"I'll keep pushing myself! I'll fight every legendary out there! When I finish fighting then, I'll fight Arceus last!" Aaron is in his own fantasy world; nothing can stop him now! "hey... Aaron; you're just dreaming," Aaron stirred in his sleep, wondering why something was poking his body. "Wait... What?" It took a while, but soon the Deino realize that he was in the presence of a Ekan. "Oh... hey. I wished you could of let me sleep for a while longer; I was in the zone." Aaron chuckled, having a small smile on his face. Aaron unwrapped himself out of his blanket and gave it to Silverdawn. Still groggy, Aaron gave out a small yawn. "Joking aside, whats up?"

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:03 am

Silverdawn let out a small embarrassed chuckle. "Heh, sorry. I thought maybe you were having a bad dream," she explained. She herself was no stranger to bad dreams, and knew that she mumbled a lot when she had bad dreams. "Anyway, I've got bread and some berry jam if you want some breakfast. Or I could let you get some more sleep if you want," she let out another chuckle.

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:38 am

"Pecha berries jam? That sounds rather delicious. Give me a moment." it took a few pushes, but Aaron manages to get himself off Silverdawn's bean bag. Reflecting back on his dream, he wonders how much far does he have to go to even have a chance to fight a legendary. "I promise you Camroth, if I have that golden opportunity I'll fight every last legendaries! And after I defeated them, And when I'm a Hydreigon I'll look at Arecus straight in the eyes, and I'll tell him that I'm doing it for you." That a promise he'll keep if the chance was given, no matter what. Aaron snapped out of his deep thoughts and shook his head. "Oh right, breakfast. Thank you, I'm sure my nose can lead me too it."

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:39 pm

Silverdawn nodded and slithered to the kitchen, making a few pieces of toast with jam and butter. She put the plate on the counter and pushed it towards the other side so that the Deino could reach it. Then she proceeded to finish off her own breakfast.

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:03 am

Aaron sluggishly walk to the table counter, trying to rid himself of drowsiness. When he got there, he reached for the toast with his neck, and took some small bites. after swallowing the cooked bread, something caught his attention. "Could I ask you a question?" Aaron was reluctant to continue, but he wants to know something. "After everything that happened to you, what are you gonna do now? I mean, do you have any plans to keep yourself busy or something?" Aaron suddenly have a cold sweat running down his back. He doesn't want to upset her, but maybe he could help her rebuild her life or something?

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:06 pm

Silverdawn sighed at Aaron's question. "To be completely honest, I don't know; Aaron. I don't want to rebuild my shops all over again. But I'm not cut out for the life of an explorer either. I might just settle down here; make this storefront a home and live a life of solitude. I don't really know what to do," she replied. "But what about you? What are your plans now that you've reached Grassveil?" she asked curiously.

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:09 am

Aaron listen carefully to Silverdawn's answer, finishing his bread all the while. Life of solitude... If this is what she truly wanted, he won't force her to do otherwise. Then again, she really doesn't know what to do with her life. From what he gathered, Silverdawn's too afraid that her life will be taken away from her again after regaining it. How could he help with that? "But what about you? What are your plans now that you've reached Grassveil?"

That certainly caught the Deino off guard a bit. Nevertheless he already know his plan were. "I want to check out the guild here really. I heard that its the perfect place to adapt to new environments and train on every ferals that any team will come across. A team put their blood, sweat, tears into exploring and helping other Pokemons And I want in, For my brother sake." Aaron slowly realize he said in his last sentence and slightly panic himself. "Its not what you think though my brothers fine. I just..." Aaron sighed." I just made a promise, and a vow I made that's all."

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:14 am

Silverdawn nodded. "I may not have had any siblings, but I can understand giving a vow to someone," she said. "Vows and promises are important; they take precedent over anything else in a pokemon's life." She hummed for a moment before crossing over to the window and sticking her head out of it. "It's mid-morning; it will be sun-high in a few hours. If you'd like, I can lead you over to the guild? The guild will become pretty busy come sun-high," she said, pulling her head back into the flat to speak.

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:20 am

Aaron nodded. "yeah its important indeed." Though chances are, he won't be able to fulfill his promise he made to his brother, but he is going to keep his vow until his last breath. Aaron stretched his limb as she offered him the chance to go though the guild. "I would like that, thank you. Maybe we can explore town later?" Aaron suggested. He truly wants to spend more time with Silverdawn, however for now, he wants to learn more about the guild and answer his own question to whenever or not he wants to go.

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:41 am

Silverdawn hummed thoughtfully. "That's fine with me," she replied cheerfully. She crossed over to the door and opened it, waiting until the deino left the storefront before closing the door and locking it. She then led him through the town, pointing out several shops, the police station, and the Springfall Dojo. Eventually they made it to the Guild. "This is the Grassveil Guild," Silverdawn announced. She remembered spending time in the guild in recovery after the incident that had blinded her. "They have really nice pokemon here, for the most part. I know the Guildmaster Faye is quite welcoming to newcomers. If you want, I could come in with you; or I could wait out here if you want to go in on your own?"

(OOC: If you'd like we can start a thread in the Guild, unless you're only planning to just stop by for a few moments, then I think we can get away with continuing in this thread. Either way is fine by me. ^^)

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:28 pm

Aaron walk though the door Silverdawn has opened and waited for her to lock it. He stayed as close to Silverdawn as he could possibly can, taking mental notes of each location he should visit and where they are. When they reached the the Guild, he had a huge grin on his face. "Are you comfortable with coming with me? I mean, I don't want to make you stressed out if you don't want too." Truth be told, he's would rather have her come with her despite her getting uncomfortable with it. Then again, he need to stop relying on others to help guide him to somewhere. This would be the last time he would ask anyone's help to travel. He's getting help with finding his own way now.

(Ooc: actually, I made a thread in the guild thread we could use. I just need to make some few modification with it.)

Last edited by Gamerscape on Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:30 pm

Silverdawn shook her head. "I'm not stressed out. I'd be glad to come in with you if you need a partner to feel comfortable," she said warmly. "I know it can sometimes be scary to enter a new place; especially an important place like a Guild or somewhat. Just let me know when you're ready and I'll be with you!"

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:42 pm

"Oh, I'm ready. I'm not nervous at all." Sure his heart was ponding, and he rather worried that there might be more to it then entering a guild, and maybe... worried that he won't be able to go... Who is he kidding, he IS nevous, but he doesn't want Silverdawn to know that. "Alright... lets go. With a sigh, he walked towards the guild doors.

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:03 am

Silverdawn nodded in acceptance. "Alright, I'm right behind you." She said happily, slithering after her new friend. She really hoped that Aaron could fulfill his dream, whatever it was that he was aiming to find in the guild. She figured that no matter what the deino was searching for, at least the kind Guildmaster Faye could help him in whatever he wanted.

(I'm just posting so we have 3 complete pages.)

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   

Back to top Go down

It's Storming Outside
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3