Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

It's Storming Outside

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

It's Storming Outside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Silverdawn led Aaron the deino inside the space that used to be her flute and miscellaneous item shop. Now the shelves were dismantled and pushed against the wall, the store counter turned into a kitchen counter, and her assorted items were either in boxes or baskets by the collapsed shelves. Silverdawn winced as thunder from the storm outside boomed loudly. Rain started to slash itself at the windows, creating a steady splattering sound. Silverdawn crossed the room to light the fireplace; though neither pokemon needed the light; the warmth would definitely be a comfort, especially to the cold-blooded ekans.

Silverdawn moved several books that were laying on a bean-bag and turned to Aaron. "There's a seat there, if you'd like," she offered, before slithering into the kitchen. "I've also got some apples, and assorted berries here. Unfortunately all my gummis were stolen after -" she broke herself off, breathing heavily in agitation. "Well, they're all gone anyway," she continued after a pause. "But I have cheri, rawst, watmel, really any kind of berries you might want," she offered the deino.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:21 pm

Aaron nodded and continued with the story. "The Duo indeed work hard to further their success with a positive attitude. In time, everyone around the area pretty much know about them praise them. they even offered them to build a rescue guild building for them to guide others to success like they have. Of course, The Duo agreed. When the Town Pokemon finished building the Pokemon guild, Our Protagonists already decided their motto. "With a positive mind, we walk towards the sun, and by the end of our journey, we'll feel fulfilled with no regrets." Meaning as long as they keep themselves positive, the path they walk on will always bring success. and by the end of it all, they'll stay happy even after death.

The Roselia was almost done with her book, however, she's having trouble with finishing it. She assured my friend she'll finished it before the sickness ends her life and left. At home, She coughed violently, The sickness overtaking her. However, She was determined to finished her book, for the sake of her new friend that comes and visit her everyday. By the time she was finished, she passed out on her bed."

Aaron purposely said nothing for a few seconds, letting the whole thing sink in for a while. Aaron is almost done with the story. hopefully, Silverdawn is understanding the moral of the story.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:58 pm

Silverdawn relaxed slightly, her coils loosening as the Deino continued his story. She didn't quite understand what the moral was yet, but she hoped that it would become clear as he finished it. She shivered once more at the cold air; despite the fire in the fireplace, her store was still cold. She slithered over to a box and took out two blankets, offering one to the Deino in case he was as cold as she was -she couldn't remember if dragon type pokemon were cold-blooded like she was.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 6:43 pm

Aaron was indeed cold blooded, since he's weak to ice based attacks. Accepting Silverdawn's blanket, he took it via his mouth and wrapped it around his body. "Thanks, Anyway. The next day, the My friend came back to see the Roselia, and here she is. However, she look more healthier then before. She continued with the story. The shiny Sandile, and his Taillow friend, now evolved to their second form, became the mascot among the guild, helping those who is in or wish to be part of it. for Once in his life, the Sandile, now a Krokorok, felt complete.

However, at one point his Swellow companion had the same sickness that the Roselia suffered. On her death bed, she was greeted with the many Pokemons that felt sad about her soon to be death. Even the shiny Krokorok couldn't believe it, after all the adventure he had with her, why did it end with her death. The Swellow gave a small speech to everyone that even though she'll die, she had a amazing life, and she doesn't regret any of it. She doesn't just want any town Pokemons and her guild mates to feel sorrow, she want them to think about it in a positive way, think positively.

Everyone said their goodbyes, only leaving her trusted friend with her. She asked him to stay positive, no matter what and keep working on success. He, of course promise, his tears shinning from the sun. "Remember my friend, We're represented by the sun arcana, no, our whole guild is represented by the sun. Don't let that sun fade away." And as she finished her sentence, she closed her eyes and entered into a eternal slumber.

The Krokorok was true to his word, despite her death he continued to work towards success, to be the very sun that help keep his guild mate guided. at the end of the day, he too died of old age. in his final hour he remembered the time he was with his true friend. With his last breath, he felt the sun ray, keeping him warm as he embraced death welcomely."

Aaron has just one more part to go, the fate of the Roselia and her book.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 6:54 pm

Silverdawn didn't know what to say to the sad story. A part of her wanted to cry because both pokemon ended up dead, another part of her recognized that they were together and happy in death in the end. "What happened to the Roselia?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:38 pm

"The Roselia, finished her story, happy that someone could listen to it. My friend encourage her to publish the book. She only laughed and said that she asked my Froakie friend if he could do it. He of course accepted, but questioned her reasoning for it. The Roselia laughed again and hugged my friend, thanking him for everything. She then gave the book to my friend and walk towards the sunlight where my friend could of sworn the he could see her and the main characters from the book, walking together. Soon, its like the sun made them disappear.

The next month, My Friend came back with the book to the same place he would otherwise meet his friend. However, In the Roselia's place, was a Roserade. Thinking that the Roselia evolved, he quickly rushed towards her, ensuring that she was alright. However, when he got there and asked some questions, he quickly realize that the Roserade was the Roselia's mother. The mother explained that her daughter died the moment she finished the book and Her funeral happened a day after her death, the day the Roselia gave the book to my friend. This rather surprised him, I mean who wouldn't? He just saw a ghost.

Anyway, my friend gave the book back to the mother. She thanks my friend and promised to publish the book in the Roselia name. After it was published, everyone I know fell in love with the book, some didn't get the moral of the story while others do. But in the end though, the moral is, even when things are looking down, stay positive and work for success."

Aaron had a small smile on his face, sure the moral isn't really strong by any means, in fact, he might got the moral wrong. But hopefully, she's feel better now.

Last edited by Gamerscape on Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:49 am

Silverdawn smiled at the deino, even though she knew that Aaron couldn't see it. "Thank you for sharing that story with me; it was very kind of you to cheer me up. I'm not really used to hanging out with other pokemon, or really having friends... I'm not sure I'd be much of a good friend, but if you'd like; we... we could be friends?" she offered, feeling nervous. She wasn't sure the deino would want to be friends with a bitter, old snake like her, but she did like Aaron for trying to help her and cheer her up in spite of everything. It was also nice to know another pokemon who understood what it was like to be blind.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:06 am

Aaron chucked at her Offer. "Of course we'll be friends, why wouldn't we be?" Funnily enough its rare for Aaron to make friends too. Not because Pokemons hates him or he was shy, but rather, He was more focusing on strengthening his bond with his brother. That not to say he don't have any friends, he just rather be with his brother, Although His brother at one point encouraged him to meet and befriend other Pokemons. "The sun arcana... That is what you represent. In my eyes at least. Make sure you keep stay positive to keep that arcana upright." Aaron snuggled into his blanket, yawning all the while. "Star, I represent the star arcana, meaning faith, hope, inspiration."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 3:05 pm

Silverdawn's heart grew warm when Aaron chuckled and agreed to being her friend. She hadn't had many friends in her life; Aaron made a total of... two? Maybe? She wasn't really sure if William the Gengar was her friend or not; and Leif the Abra... well... he was still an Abra, even if he wasn't as nasty as the Kadabra who had caused her so much pain... She shuddered and huddled under her own blanket. She let out a yawn. "If you want; you can stay the night here, then tomorrow I could show you around Grassveil Town; we could continue echolocation lessons too, if you want," she said sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:43 pm

"I would really like that, Thank you." As much as Aaron doesn't want to hog Silver with her help, He really doesn't have any place to sleep, nor does he know the town well enough to even know where everything is. In fact, he wants to learn this Echolocation, but despite knowing the small basics, he's completely lost without her help, and he doubt he'll find anyone else to teach it for him. "Listen, You helped me out a lot today, is there anything you would like to have that is reasonable?"

There have to be something that she would want, though He's not expecting an answer. He's rather tired, and by the sound of her yarn, she's tired too.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:03 pm

Silverdawn thought for a moment on Aaron's question. It suddenly struck her that she hadn't asked for anything in return; something she'd never done before. For as long as she could remember, all she had ever known was the law of recompense; a favor for a favor, tit-for-tat; Quid Pro Quo. She'd had other pokemon, like William and Leif, try and tell her that most pokemon didn't think like that; but she hadn't believed them. But now... actually having a real friend... she had started to understand what they had meant. "I... I don't need anything in return," she said in wonder, realizing that it was true. She needed nothing in return other than to see Aaron happy -well, not see, but... YOU KNOW WHAT SHE MEANT.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:34 pm

"But didn't you say you wanted to be persuaded to help? I know I don't have much to offer, but its the least I could do after all the things you done for me so far." Aaron smiled shyly. "I just want to make us even, you know? So tell me, what do you have in mind?" The Deino is slowly realizing that he's pressuring her into making a choice. Sigh a soft sigh, he spoke again. "I mean If you really don't want anything in return that fine, just know that I'm here with you whenever you need it." Because in the end, that what friends do. Even if its faint, his bond with Silverdawn seems to be growing stronger.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:57 pm

Silverdawn smiled at Aaron's insistence. "Heh... I didn't understand then what I do now, though. We're... friends, right? Friends help friends... and don't need anything in return, right? You.. being my friend... it's enough. T-that's what I've been told, anyway," she said.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:23 pm

The Deino nodded in understanding. "I've just been taught to return favors after receiving one. Reasonable ones anyway. So that's why I'm insisting this. But your right though, We're friends, and we'll help each other no mater what." Aaron yawned again, Feeling a bit more drowsy then he has been talking to his friend. He could hardly keep his head up anymore. "I think I'm done for tonight, I'm to tired to talk anymore." Aaron laid on his side, wraping the blanket around his body. the rain pounding the ceiling acts as his lullaby. He loves rain, its so soothing to listen too, hell it's sooth his whole body when he's in one after a good work out. With the combination of the rain and the fire crackling, its... really... felt... ......ZZZ
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:42 pm

Silverdawn nodded, letting out a yawn of her own. "That sounds like a good idea, Aaron... Tomorrow... is a new day," she said between yawns. She curled up tighter, pulling the blanket around her with her mouth. "Night..." she said sleepily as she dropped off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:13 pm

(Initiating time skip.)

"I did it! I beaten a legendary! I did it all for you Camroth!" Out of breath, Aaron smiled triumphantly as he heard a earth shaken THUD! He just beaten Zapdos, one of the legendary birds. He proved to his brother and everyone that He has grown, he pushed his limits, and he had fun doing it... That is what he's thinking in his head. In reality, He's laying on Silverdawn's beanbag, sound asleep. If Silverdawn was awake, she could hear him mumbling. "Now... I know I'm strong enough... to protect you... Brother..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Storming Outside   It's Storming Outside - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Storming Outside
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: