Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Through the Shadows and the Forests...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

PostSubject: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Scorpio the Gligar seemed to have the worst luck when it came to the places he ended up walking through. First a poisonous gulch with smog filling the entire area, and now a large forest which was completely covered in darkness. The trees stretched for what seemed like a never ending length in every direction, the large leaves on them blocking out any source of sunlight, making it incredibly hard to see too much at all. The lone Gligar was walking through the forest, with the intention of getting to the nearest town, but found this difficult due to how dark it was and how every area seemed to look the same. That meant there was no real indicator of progress in this place, causing him to become more confused and scared as time went on.

"Oh man... it feels like I've been wandering this place for hours, and I still can't find a way out. I have to find the exit before some strong wild Pokemon shows up..." Scorpio said as he moved a bit faster, hoping that some sort of path to freedom would reveal itself...hopefully.

Energy: 12

Also records: http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2782-pokepikoo-character-records#61789

Last edited by pokepikoo on Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Poké : 2340

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:50 pm

Lumina nodded at the gligar's answer. "I see. Well, the closest town is Grassveil, which is a few hours' journey in that direction," she waved her paw in the general direction of the town from whence she had come. "I'm here because I enjoy exploring dungeons. And, honestly, to get away from the crowds. I'm not much of a people pokemon, and sometimes the town just gets too crowded for me," she admitted, her tails curling around her form to rest on her paws as she looked at the gligar.

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:12 pm

"Ah, I've heard of that place. Thanks for the directions." Scorpio said, happy that he finally had a chance to get out of this shrouded forest. "I guess that makes sense. Not everyone likes having a bunch of other Pokemon around them. To each their own and all that." Scorpio said, understanding how the Vulpix felt, as he would sometimes try and find solitude of his own after certain things happened in his village. Still feeling the effects of the Tackle from before, the Gligar took out an ate an Oran Berry he had on hand, giving him some energy back.

Energy: 11

Also records: http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2782-pokepikoo-character-records#61789
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:28 pm

Energy: 25 + 1 (Page) = 26

Lumina nodded at the gligar's words. "Indeed. Anyway... Are you in a rush to get to Grassveil? If you want, you're free to join me in an exploration of the forest. I heard that there are special eggs spread about in the dungeons that you can trade in for prizes. If you'd like, you can join me in a search for some eggs?" she offered. The gligar wasn't as talkative or as annoying as some pokemon, and she wouldn't mind company, as long as no more pokemon showed up -then she'd get uncomfortable.

Silver carried out 5 launched of one Shadowhue Forest (Image not informed.) :
, , , ,

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:41 pm

While Scorpio wanted to get out of this forest as much as possible, he knew that he couldn't turn down the chance to help somebody, even if it put him at risk. That's just the kind of Pokemon Scorpio was. "Well, if I could help you out with that then I suppose I'll join you on this egg hunt. I'll try not to slow you down." He said, giving a bit of an embarrassed look, hoping that his clumsiness wouldn't lead to any mishaps like it usually does.

pokepikoo carried out 10 launched of one Shadowhue Forest (Image not informed.) :
, , , , , , , , ,

Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:00 pm

Energy: 26 - 1 (stamina band) = 25

Lumina nodded. "I'm sure you won't slow me down," she assured the gligar. He seemed nervous for some reason, but Lumina just chalked it up to it being likely that the gligar didn't often explore regions like this. "Shadowhue Forest isn't all that dangerous," she continued. "The pokemon here are low-leveled and not very good at fighting; at least from what I've found."

Silver carried out 5 launched of one Shadowhue Forest (Image not informed.) :
, , , ,

((OOC:XD lumina can't tell emotions very well to mistake embarrassment for nervousness |DD))

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:25 pm

"It isn't? Doesn't seem like the kind of place for weak enemies...though I guess with the way we were able to take care of those guys so easily makes sense with that you said..." Scorpio said, realizing that the previous battle wasn't tough at all. Before he began to walk, the Gligar could see something in the distance, thinking it was an item. "Oh look, that might be one of those eggs you were looking for." Scorpio said before moving towards the item, only to find out that it was another Paras which Scratched him, causing him to fall back in pain from the attack.

Energy: 0

Last edited by pokepikoo on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:00 pm

Lumina chuckled a little as the gligar was surprised by the paras. "I'm pretty sure that's a mushroom pokemon, not an egg pokemon," she called humorously. She was then interrupted by a pinsir that tried to crush her in its ... well, pincers. She leapt backwards just in time to avoid its crushing jaws, and spat fire towards it, before firing up a dark energy inside of her and charging at the pokemon for a little Payback.

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:43 pm

"Yeah...probably." Scorpio said, somewhat wanting to chuckle at the Vulpix's joke. However, he didn't get the chance as the Paras leaped at him to Scratch again. The Gligar countered with Poison Sting, sending a barrage of purple stingers at the mushroom Pokemon, doing super effective damage too it. After the Paras fell, another Pokemon swooped down at him, this time being a Venomoth. "Oh man...when will this end..." Scorpio said, hoping that they could get a rest after these battles were done.

Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:26 am

Energy: 25 - 2 = 23

Lumina once again wreathed herself in flames and charged at the pinsir, knocking it out. Then she was thrown across the clearing by the psychic attack by an exeggutor. She groaned, feeling dizzy as she tried to get up. She tried to look around but ended up with a faceful of dirt as she hit her head on the ground. She cried out in pain as the exeggutor used a seed bomb on her. She was confused and she couldn't target her enemy.

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:33 am

Scorpio was about to go and attack the Venemoth near him, but then heard Lumina cry out in pain from getting attacked by the Exeggutor. She looked like she was confused, or at least really dizzy from something, and definitely not in a battle ready state. "Oh no...I have to do something." He said before taking off into the air and flying towards the wild Pokemon, slamming into it with his Metal Claw. His pincer clamped onto one of it's leaves as it tried to shake the Gligar off, but he held on. "Just gotta hold it..." Scorpio said, thinking that the Exeggutor would stay focused on him like this and leave the Vulpix alone.

Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:56 pm

Lumina closed her eyes, expecting another attack from the Exeggutor, but it never came. She opened her eyes to see Scorpio hovering over her, and in her confusion, she cried out, expecting the gligar to attack her too. Then she realized that she was being ridiculous, but it was hard to focus with the confusion clouding her senses. She scrambled around, trying to dig through her pack. Eventually a pink berry fell out and she picked it up and ate it, feeling better as the confusion cleared from the persim's healing powers. She growled, her inner fire lighting up with her anger. She wreathed herself in flames and ran at the exeggutor, lighting the grass pokemon up in flames. She looked around at Scorpio. "Thanks for the save back there. You doing ok?" she asked in concern.

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:32 pm

"Getting dizzy..." Scorpio said as the Exeggutor continued it's attempts in shaking him off, resulting in the Gligar claiming around wildly. He still held on due to his pincers, but became immensly dizzy because if it. Right before he could feel himself letting go, the Vulpix slammed into the tree Pokemon with a Flame Charge, causing it to be knocked out and lit ablaze, with the Gligar falling to the ground afterwards. "No problem...glad I could help the moving Vulpixes..." Scorpio said, everything in his eyes spinning around like he was using Rapid Spin.

Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:13 pm

Lumina winced as the backlash from her flare blitz hit her, staggering slightly as she walked over to the Gligar. He seemed dizzy and confused, and she dug around in her pack. "Do you need a persim berry? I've got another one in here if it hit you with that nasty confusion," she offered, pulling out the pink berry.

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:15 pm

Eventually, Scorpio got out of his little dizziness phase, able to actually see straight after all the swing around. "No, I don't need one of those. I wasn't confused or anything, just dizzy for a while. Eating one of those would just be a waste." He said, not wanting to waste any of the Vulpix's supplies. They might need something like that later, so saving it was the best option. "So, what should we do now that those guys are taken care of?"

Back to top Go down
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:45 am

Lumina shrugged. "Oh, alright." She placed the persim berry back into her pack. "We could explore further into the forest, if you want, or we could remain in this area. I don't mind either way; I enjoy a good sparring and testing of my skills. But I'm also fine with lazing around and just enjoying the forest." She said.

PostSubject: Re: Through the Shadows and the Forests...   

Back to top Go down

Through the Shadows and the Forests...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next