Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Toxic Travel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

Toxic Travel - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Energy: 6

In the poisonous flatlands of the Venom Gulch, a lone Gligar could be seen treading through the area. He was currently on his way to the nearest town he could find, wanting to find a place to relax for a little bit. "This place doesn't seem so inviting, especially with all this smog around here. Not sure if I should be stick around here too much longer. Guess I should try the faster way out." Scorpio said as he prepared to take flight, knowing that flying would get him traveling much faster. As he soared into the air, the Gligar could see how far the smog seemed to go, a near endless stretch of poison. Scorpio didn't have much time to think on this matter however as he soon found himself loosing balance and falling back towards the ground. "Oh no, I thought I had it this time!" He said before landing face first on the ground, a loud thud being heard upon impact. "Ouch...stupid clumsiness."

Last edited by pokepikoo on Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:45 pm

"Don't mean it? Of course I mean it!" the Nidoran growled, glaring at the flying scorpian. He looked back to the venipede, "C'mon, fight me!" he challenged the Scolipede, daring it to hit him with all it had to offer.
The scolipede laughed even harder, "You've got to be kidding right?" the large beast spoke, "You'd die from my weakest attack!" it snorted. It seemed to get a bit irritated after the funny part was over, and the nidoran was still insisting a fight. The bug type looked to Scorpio, "If he stops annoying me then I wont stomp him."
The nidoran seemed to only get even more enraged by this comment, he snorted himself, and his horn began to glow, as he prepared a peck attack.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 12:17 am

"No, he really doesn't mean it! No one wants to fight here, we just want to go our merry way and explore this place. It's completely obvious that you're much stronger than us and that we'd stand no chance if either of us fought you, so there's no need to start a losing battle...um..." Scorpio said, trying to think of as many ways as possible to stop the battle. However, from the way Zephyr's horn began to shine, it looked like he was about to use an attack and initiate the confrontation. Something had to be done right now to stop this. Before things could get to bad, he thought of something that may work.

"Okay, lets make a deal. I'll give you this Oran Berry in exchange for leaving us alone. How does that sound?" Scorpio said, getting out his blue berry as an offering. However, due to his pincers, holding the berry without slicing it in two was difficult. This ended up with him dropping the berry, landing in his mouth and down his throat. "Oh no..." He said, feeling really bad about his screw up.

Energy: 10
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:04 am

The scolipede watched as the oran berry was sliced in two, and flinched when the Nidoran collided with his foot, "Ow! You little pest!" the solipede hissed before swinging its large horns to knock aside the Nidoran.

Zephyr cried out as the horns smashed into him, not expecting the scolipede to actually attack after such small provocation. He expected he would have at least had to use a Head Smash to get the thing to fight back, but all it took was a little Peck. Zephyr forced himself up, "There we go," he huffed, satisfied, and prepared to attack again. However, the Scolipede merely huffed, not preparing another chance, perhaps giving another opportunity to stop the fight.

Zephyr's energy: 1, but Let's roll something to save their asses now
Kat carried out 1 launched of one Venen Gulch :
Toxic Travel - Page 4 CafypoW
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:07 pm

Scorpio looked and saw the Scolipede easily take the attack from Zephyr and knock him away with even more ease. It was already evident that they were outmatched here, but this conformed that they were even more outmatched then the Gligar first thought. Now without the Oran Berry to give as a sort of makeshift peace treaty, he wasn't sure what to do in order to stop this from happening. "Um....hey look! I think I see something over there!" Scorpio said as he pointed behind the poison type., trying to distract the Scolipede with something that wasn't there. What he didn't know was there there was actually something in the direction he pointed towards.

pokepikoo carried out 10 launched of one Venen Gulch :
Toxic Travel - Page 4 4shiB8o , Toxic Travel - Page 4 QETjdOK , Toxic Travel - Page 4 CafypoW , Toxic Travel - Page 4 VE2JbIR , Toxic Travel - Page 4 4shiB8o , Toxic Travel - Page 4 VE2JbIR , Toxic Travel - Page 4 2LhXAAm , Toxic Travel - Page 4 OxFglkH , Toxic Travel - Page 4 QETjdOK , Toxic Travel - Page 4 4shiB8o
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:59 am

The Nidoran was also fooled by the gligar, curious as to what was going on, both of the brutes looked in the direction the gligar had been pointing. They both spotted the group of pokemon heading towards them, and Zephyr rolled his eyes, "Reinforcements? Really? Not man enough to handle your own fights?" he huffed.
"They're not my friends..." the scolipede answered, half growling a the Nidoran, desiring for the little arrogant pest to be quiet. Zephyr glared at the bug type, only to be completely ignored as the attention of the venipede was shifted entirely to the approaching pokemon. Perhaps he knew them?
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:22 pm

The last thing Scorpio wanted was another group of wild Pokemon to come up to them. After the last group with their...interesting quirks, running into another one wasn't the best scenario in his mind. However, this my have actually been a good thing, as the Scolipede turned it's attention away from Zephyr and onto the other poison types. "Okay, this is good. Now that he's distracted, we can get out of here and avoid the fight you're probably gonna lose." Scorpio said, his bluntness showing itself. What he said was probably insulting to the Nidoran, especially with how prideful it was, but the Gligar really didn't mean to sound like that.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 2:35 am

Zephyr snorted, obviously displeased with these results, "I'm not going to lose!" he huffed, "Watch!" he charged forward without waiting for his own mouth to finish, ready to use Head Smash on the scoliopede. The scolipede had heard him, and quickly turned and slammed into the small poison type with its horns. The nidoran squeaked in pain as his midsection felt as if it were caving inwards.
Delirious with pain, he spoke with a raspy and pained voice, "Ok....maybe I would..." he forced himself onto his hind legs only to double over to hug his pained stomach. That did NOT feel good one bit.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:41 pm

"No Zephyr! Don't do it!" Scorpio said as the Nidoran stopped listening and charged towards the Scolipede with his Head Charge. The attack looked surprisingly powerful, something he hadn't expected even after all of the poison type's boasting. However, a powerful looking move doesn't mean that the move will actually do something. The bug type was able to easily smack Zephyr and his Head Charge away with a swing of it's horns.

"Oh no, this is not good..." Scorpio said, running towards the Nidoran, seeing that he was injured. "This is why I've been trying to get us out of here...to prevent something like this."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 6:20 am

"Yes. Yes we should Mommy," Zephyr spoke, obviously still out of it from the hit. He was seeing double vision, and generally was not feeling well. He tried to sit up on his hind legs, only to waver and fall over, unable to keep a good balance on two legs. He forced himself up on four of them, he blinked and turned and began to move in the opposite direction of the scoliopede as the group of pokemon approached it, luckily his "not right mind" being something that is probably keeping this little Nidoran alive.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:03 am

Scorpio wasn't sure of whether to take the mommy comment as an insult or a showing of how shaken the Nidoran was after getting smacked away by the Scolipede. Either way, he had to get Zephyr out of here somehow, and fas. The group of poison types was slowly but surely approaching the nearby Scolipede, and the Gligar had no idea what would happen at that point. "Okay, just stay still and I'll try to get you out of here so you can rest....as well as me..." Scorpio said, knowing that he probably would need a break after this. He carefully picked up the Nidoran and layed him along his back, pushing the back of his claws under him to act like it was a piggy back right. With Zephyr fairly secured, he starting walking away from the poison types, unable to go too fast because of the extra weight.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 5:31 pm

Zephyr found himself being picked up, and lifted away from the group. He would have been rather impressed that the gligar managed to carry his heavy butt due to all of his muscles, but he was too busy in la-la land. The nidoran's double vision had finally returned to one, but his dizzy mind was still convinced that he was being carried by his mother despite the huge size difference and method of being carried. He allowed himself to be carried with no struggle, expecting to be back in his old den once more and nursed back to health.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:20 pm

Eventually, the Gligar had carried the fairly heavy Zephyr far enough away to the point where those poison types weren't in sight anymore. He assumed that the Scolopede must have done something with them or they simply lost interest in the two. Either way, he was relieved that there was nothing else around which could hurt them any longer. Getting tired from the walking and carrying, Scorpio sat Zephyr down so that the both of them could rest. "We should be safe now...no more need to worry..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 4:11 pm

The Nidoran had come to his senses by the time the gligar set him down. The nidoran shook his head clear of the fog that coated his senses and stubborn mind, and looked around in confusion. Where was he now? Where did the scolilopede go? He certainly couldn't have fled from it...so...did that mean...

The nidoran burst out in laughter, "HAH! Told you! He went running with those tail things between his legs didn't he?" The nidoran gloated as if his attack had scared off the scolilopede, "I bet those other pokemon went running too!" He snickered, the feeling of victory making him giddy. Him! He had scared off that Scolilopede! He did not remember a single thing of it, but that had to be what had happened!
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 4:50 pm

When he saw the Nidoran come back to his senses, Scorpio felt good that he was okay. Or at least that's what he thought before hearing what Zephyr said, which made him think that he was still out of it. "Um, sorry to burst you're bubble Zephyr but you were kinda out of it because of getting hit by that Scolipede, and I carried you away from there. You never dealt any real damage to that thing." He said, giving the hard truth to the Nidoran, knowing that he would respond with either denial or snarky ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 7:22 pm

Zephyr fell silent as Scorpio explained the true situation. He was silent for a moment, before something dawned to him. A single shred of knowledge went through his thick skull, and nestled its way into the brain of the little rabbit that thought he had defeated the scoliopede. The nidoran stared at the gligar in astonishment, before he began to chuckle. That chuckle grew into laughter. This....this...this was a joke!

"Bwaahaha! I didn't know you cracked jokes, good one!" he laughed, wiping a tear of laughter away from his eye. He had fallen onto his back during his bout of laughter, he stood up once more, "Nice one, I haven't laughed like that in forever!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Travel   Toxic Travel - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toxic Travel
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next