Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Squid pro Quo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Squid pro Quo Empty
PostSubject: Squid pro Quo   Squid pro Quo EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:07 pm

The sun had almost finished rising into the sky, covering the town of Grassveil below in its warm rays of light.
As usual around noon the streets were full of different kinds of Pokémon going along their businesses.
And among all of them was Morty, the Inkay. He may not yet be a member of the police force yet but that didn't mean he couldn't patrol the streets, looking for evildoers. Maybe if he'd manage to catch one he might even finally be accepted into the police force's ranks!
Vigilant he floated through the dirt roads between the many stalls and shops. Of course it would be better for everyone to follow the law but the Psychic type couldn't help himself but hope a bit that there'd be something illegal happening soon so he could stop it.
Did that make him a bad Pokémon?
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Squid pro Quo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squid pro Quo   Squid pro Quo EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:25 pm

Yokina stayed more on the edge of the streets, away from most of the bustling Pokemon. This made her extremely nervous that someone would wander near and ask her why she was so scared. The Eevee didn't want to talk to anyone unless she absolutely had to right now, and in all honesty, she wanted friends that would like to form a team, not act intimidating. The normal type walked along cautiously, making sure nobody was looking at her suspiciously. She thought she saw an Inkay floating through the streets, swelling with pride and determination, but the Eevee shook it off and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Squid pro Quo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squid pro Quo   Squid pro Quo EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 3:27 pm

It was always interesting to watch how many different Pokémon there were wandering through Grassveil Town. For some reason the Inkay's gaze was caught by an Eevee wandering around, although he quickly ignored it again as it didn't seem to be doing anything unlawful.
The town seemed to be quite law-abiding in general today. Of course that was a positive thing but it also meant that there was nothing for the Dark type to do to prove himself to the police force.
It really was annoying. For someone to become a hero first something horrible had to happen.
Why couldn't there be something that could make one a hero without there ever having been a problem in the first place?
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Squid pro Quo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squid pro Quo   Squid pro Quo EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 3:54 pm

As Yokina was trying her best to keep away from the rest of the crowd in the street, a scary looking Trevenant bumped into her purposely. "H....Hey! Watch where you're w-walking!" The Eevee scolded him aloud.

The grass and ghost type glared at her. "What did you just say?" He asked her, towering close to her face.

"I-I said... watch where you're walking." Yokina said, trying her best to sound firm. A small crowd had gathered around the two Pokemon. Just then, the ghost type saw a glimmer of light in the Eevee's bag.

"What's that you got there?" The Trevenant asked her, a hint of threatening malice in his voice.

"It's a Th-Thunder Stone... what would a ghost and grass type like YOU want with it?" Yokina responded, gaining courage. "You can't evolve further, anyway!" She added, a confident glow now obvious in her eyes.

The Trevenant lunged, grabbing the Thunder Stone out of Yokina's bag. "It's shiny, and it's mine now." He said.

"Give it back.... now." Yokina said, now a bit of a threatening tone in her voice as well. "You'll be sorry if you don't, bub." The Eevee was beginning to sound less and less like herself.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Squid pro Quo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squid pro Quo   Squid pro Quo EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 10:35 pm

Now this was not looking well. A Trevenant and an Eevee seemed to have found themselves in some sort of conflict. And from the looks of it it wouldn't go by peacefully.
Now this was just the event Morty needed to prove himself!
However...he was feeling just a tiny bit worried as well. This could very well end in a fight after all.
But he couldn't just ignore the situation. Thus he floated over to the two arguing Pokémon, speaking:
"Greetings, you two. Is something the matter?"
Hopefully the offending Pokémon would just leave now that he joined the conversation. But maybe it wouldn't go so well...
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Squid pro Quo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squid pro Quo   Squid pro Quo EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 7:56 pm

Yokina nearly jumped as an Inkay floated over to ask if something was the matter. The Eevee turned ever so slightly, and without taking her eyes off the Trevenant, she said; "This Trevenant has taken my Thunder Stone from me for unknown reasons, and is seemingly unwilling to kindly give it back," The normal type tried her best to keep calm, as hard as it was. The Trevenant seemed unfazed so far.

"I ain't givin' it back any time soon, kid." The ghost and grass type leered.

"I'm not a 'kid' as you may think I am, you ruined piece of crap. I'm a teenager, in her late teens, thank you." The Eevee replied with a rude comeback. She wasn't about to be outdone, because she'd heard her fair share of comebacks, whether they'd been rude or regular, in her lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Squid pro Quo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squid pro Quo   Squid pro Quo Empty

Back to top Go down

Squid pro Quo
Page 1 of 1