Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wanting to get in the groove of rping more characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Wanting to get in the groove of rping more characters Empty
PostSubject: Wanting to get in the groove of rping more characters   Wanting to get in the groove of rping more characters EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:35 pm

So I created Oya Ritoru the Emolga and Zhu Li Moon the Lapras not too long ago in preparation for hanging Aku out to dry after RPing him for the majority of my time here on the site. I've already got one rp lined up for Zhu Li with Pika, however, I'd like to have more RPs with both of them.

Zhu Li will most likely stay within Coral Forests till she's about level 10, which is when she'll be dragging herself onto land and scoot her way to Grassveil to join le guild. So if you have a water type char, I'd very much like to rp with you to help her gain said levels.

Oya is hanging around Grassveil, and I'm not 100% sure where I want her to go other than joining the guild at some point, but like with Zhu Li, I want her to be a bit stronger level-wise. So Pecha, Shadowhue, and the Monochrome Ruins inside of Shadowhue are really the only places I see her being able to reach as of now.

Aku also has 3 slots open (at least once Fairy and Fighting is locked) and can generally be found in and around Pricklemist Hill, which is his home. However, because he's quite well traveled, he can be found in most dungeons, excluding the Water and Flying type exclusive ones. As a side note, Akuroma will not venture into Obsidian Crevice or the Volcanic dungeons, as he believes he's not quite strong enough to enter them.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Wanting to get in the groove of rping more characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting to get in the groove of rping more characters   Wanting to get in the groove of rping more characters EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 7:52 pm

Hmm.... I'll do one with Oya ^^ I have yet to make my Oshawott (later down the line), so I can RP Yokina with Oya. You are very welcome!

~Moon
Back to top Go down

Wanting to get in the groove of rping more characters
Page 1 of 1