Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Friends?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Friends?   Friends? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:24 am

The town was full of people today. Something a certain ralts really enjoy. She had business to attend to in town today. She needed to find some supplies as the forest she usually stays at had not been producing any berries lately...

She was left with no other choice then to go into town for supplies.

As she had traveled through town, she kept herself in areas with less pokemon in it. If that was not possible she would attempt to take another route. Making use of her shadow sneak ability to get around.

At some point she decided to stop and rest on top of one of the roof's sitting on one side of it...

She focused on the emotions in the area, ensuring no one was trying to sneak up on here. She didn't focus in on any one emotion, so she didn't feel what emotion each person had. She only had enough skill to distinguish a few pokemon's emotions at a time. She was just using her ability to sense emotions as sort of a radar at the moment. She could not sense any of the actual emotions, just knew someone was in that spot.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:45 am

Blaze bounced along, glad that her crazy "outlaw" incident had ended. That had been extremely scary, and she had hated it. Luckily that Bayleef had been there to help her, and all had gone well. Grinning widely, quite a few Pokemon veered from her path nervously, afraid she was insane or something. Blaze was oblivious to those Pokemon, and just kept bouncing and grinning. It didn't matter to her what people thought. It was what was on the inside that counted. Just then, she saw a white and green figure. Was it Mercury? Was it someone else?

IT WAS SOMEBODY ELSE?!

FURTASTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!

The Fennekin bounced her way up to the Ralts joyfully. "Hai!" She said excitedly. A new friend at last! She couldn't just have one friend, could she? It wasn't really all that grand to have just one friend, as fun as Mercury was. The fire type grinned widely, and her eyes sparkled. The hot pink scarf with white fiery markings on it she was wearing was standing still, except for the bottom which was being blown lightly in the breeze. "I'm Blaze, green hair friend! What's YOUR name?" Blaze asked Clara, clearly oblivious to the fact that she was shy.

Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 1:07 am

Clara
Clara suddenly heard a voice speak behind her saying Hi. She immediately Jumped up from shock. She did not sense the other pokemon at all at the moment. It completely caught her off guard.

When she got up so suddenly she quickly lost balance and fell off of the roof. "EEEE!" Luckily she fell off at a spot where there was a hill behind the building, the building was built into the ground partially so she didn't fall very far.

She didn't hit the ground too hard to cause any serious injuries. However, she did seem a bit dazed.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 1:12 am

"Are you ok, green hair friend?" Blaze called over the edge, clearly worried now. "Alrighty, I gotta stop talking like an idiot. Need any help?" The Fennekin asked. Clara did seem to be in a bit of a doozy, and she definitely didn't look to be seriously injured, but she looked to be in pain. Jumping down nimbly, the fox nudged Clara up, and smiled. "I'm sorry if I startled you or something, I just get reeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyyy excited when I meet new people. It's a bit of a habit, really." Blaze smiled even wider. The Ralts didn't seem to show that she was shy yet, and Blaze was still unaware of it either way.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 1:22 am

Clara
Clara opened her eyes to see the fire fox pokemon right next to her. "I... I am alright." she stated slowly as she moved over and got up.

The Fire fox seemed to have apologized for the startle. Stating they get really excited when meeting new people.

"It... It is alright." she stated as she looked around for a moment.

She noticed that she had dropped her survival bag somewhere when she fell. Just a bag... She only has enough space for bare essential stuff such as when she forages "Umm... Have... Have you seen my bag?" she asked in a slightly nervous tone.

She looked around for a moment. Maybe it was still on the roof?
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:15 am

"Last time I checked, it was on the roof. I'll go check." Blaze said quickly, then turned around to bounce her way up to the top again. Within seconds, she was hopping back in, the handle of Clara's bag in her mouth. "Here you are," The Fennekin said, placing it in front of the Ralts. "Now... I can't keep calling you green hair, so what's your REAL name?" The fire type asked, smiling. She felt all warm and bubbly inside, which is actually how she usually felt. This was typical of her, after all. It wasn't like she was a cold-hearted outlaw, which was the type of stereotype she hated, but people would get the point.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:24 am

Clara

Clara remained sitting on the ground as the Fire fox pokemon stated she would go up on the roof to check if her bag was there... Soon enough she came back down with it and put it in front of her.

"Umm. Thank you..." she said as she put the bag on.

"Gr-green hair?" she said slightly confused. She just remembered that is what she had said earlier when she was scared off the roof on accident.

"Um.. My name is Clara..." She said as she looked towards the crown behind the building they were at. She didn't want to go into there... "Do... Do you have a name?" she asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:46 am

"Chyup! The name's Blaze." The fire fox (see what I did there? Eh? Eh?) held out her paw with a smile. "By the way, you're welcome. I tend to do good deeds all the time." Blaze grinned. This was also a typical thing with her and shy Pokemon. She was always oblivious to their shyness entirely. Literally every time she met a shy Pokemon, she would be oblivious to the fact that they clearly were shy, and didn't like to be bombarded with friendly words from a 'mon that could possibly attack them at any given moment. The Fennekin grinned even wider.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:54 am

Clara
Clara nodded as she told her their name. "Um... Nice to meet you blaze." She said slowly, as she was still a little nervous about the pokemon.

She then noticed that she was grinning even wider. It honestly would of made her uncomfortable if her emotions had not come off as extremely pleasant, happy, and friendly.

The Ralts was still sitting down as all this had went by. "So... Blaze, are... Are you new here?" she asked Blaze as she realized she had not seen any other flaming fox types in town before. At least, not this species.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:59 am

"Hm? Oh. Yes. I just stumbled upon the town after seeing this......... ruin place. Of course, for some reason, 90% of the townsfolk thought I was an outlaw. It's not like outlaws wear hot pink scarves and go around smiling at everyone, right?" The Fennekin explained. Blaze felt she should've said every detail, in which she sort of did, it wasn't like she didn't need to go and say, "and then I met so and so, and then I did this....." That kind of talk was BORING. The fire fox (heheheheheh....) needed to say only the important details, and that was all.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 2:52 am

Clara
Clara had listened to Blaze ramble on about how the town had thought she was an outlaw. It was actually a bit worrying but at the same time felt silly... She actually felt bad for the pokemon having to go through all that.

"Oh..." She got up from sitting. She felt rested enough to continue going across town.

"I... umm. I have to go get some supplies..." She told Blaze as she looked towards the direction of the stalls she though would have what she needed.

She felt it might be rude to just leave though. So she remained there for a bit to figure out what to do. She didn't want to walk through the crowds though.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:31 pm

"Oh, ok! I don't mind if you leave now, I can go look at stalls an the guild and stuff, so..... I'm ok!" Blaze smiled, showing she didn't care if Clara left or not. "I'll probably see you around again anyway.... hopefully." The Fennekin said happily. Clara seemed like a nice Ralts, and the fire type wondered if she'd see her again, just now realizing she was shy. 'Oh, well.... That's not important NOW, is it? It's not like I was creeping her out majorly.' Blaze thought to herself. She wasn't a creepy lunatic, so she was just trying to reassure herself it was okay. She smiled at Clara again before sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:46 pm

Clara
"umm. OK..." she said in acknowledgement of her statement.
However when the flaming fox Pokemon stated that she hoped to see her again. She felt a little bad about having to go.

"Wa-Wait... You don't have to leave."
she said feeling bad for attempting to leave.

Clara looked around for a moment. "You.. could join me... I..
I am only here for some supplies."
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:47 pm

"Oh! Ok. That's ok with me! It's not like I have to head to the guild immediately, anyway." Blaze said, her smile seeming to glow. Clara was offering for her to come along? GREAT! That'd help Blaze herself, too. She needed supplies as much as Clara did, the fox was sure. The Fennekin started bouncing up and down, but not lifting off the ground. Just bouncing in place in excitement. "Thanks for offering, Clara! In case it hasn't been shown from my previous statement, I'd love to go!" The fire type grinned. Her bouncing grew more energetic, and it started going faster. Blaze's excitement started to grow.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:51 am

Clara

Clara looked around trying to see if she could spot a shop that might be of some use to help get some supplies. She then looked in her bag to make sure she still had some money in it. It should still be there, she never used any yet.

She had gotten the money from trading in some items she had found the other day. She hoped it would help her get some of the supplies she was lacking. She might even be able to treat herself.

She turned back towards the Fox pokemon. She noticed that it was now bouncing more rapidly. She was only slightly bothered by it, only because she was not used to being around others though. "Sooo... Is... Is there there things you need to get?" she attempted to ask as she turned and looked around in each stores direction. She was trying to figure out which one she would most likely get the supplies she needed from.

She was also looking for a more... Hidden path in a sense, away from others as she didn't like the large crowd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friends? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends?   Friends? Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends?
Page 1 of 1