Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Circle of madness...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Circle of madness... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 6:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jak
Jak had gotten up pretty early today, as he wanted to get to some of the shops before crowds had gotten to them around mid day. He knew that the place can get very busy around this time of year. People coming from all around to visit these shops here.

It was usually tough to get around.
He needed to get out to get some supplies for his upcoming adventure into the copse. He had attempted to get supplies before but he has not had any lucks getting the stuff he thought would be needed to stay there long enough to make progress there.

"Big adventure coming soon. I need to get ready" he said to himself inside the house that Serena had lent him a while back. She gave it to him a while back when he first arrived in town since she pretty much lives at the guild now.

He walks out the door and onto the path towards the center of town. The house was a ways away from the chaos of the center of the town.

He arrived at the center of town where the fountain was. He looked around and noticed that the shops were still closed... "Might of gotten here a bit early..." He said softly to himself with a sigh.

He decided to sit by the fountain and wait until some of the shops had opened before he would get started on finding the supplies he would need.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:02 am

Jak
Jak looked towards her. The sentences seemed a bit confusing to him. However he understood exactly what she meant. He nodded as she said "You see what I mean."

Jak looked at her as she asked him if he knew her name. "Yes, that was Noel. She is very strong. I also have met a few others." he stated realizing he might of made a bit of a mistake.

It was a bit late now he had to give SOME names else he was going to regret it most likely.

"Sparks is here, You might know him as Joey though. The pichu... Then I have met Serena. She is very kind and helped me out when I first came here." He said hoping it was enough for the Dratini. He really did not want to mention Obera's name because.... He didn't want Hope to pester her if she did manage to find her.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:08 am

(OOC: oh you know damn well what's gonna happen)
"Sparks, I remember him always liked his pranks they were funny but sometimes it was a bit weird, though I'm the last to talk about weird." Hope said as she thought about it for a moment. "Noel and Serena. Are you sure you said all the Pokemon you've met?" Hope asked wondering if he was keeping something from her, it felt like he was but she wasn't sure. "Well I hope one of them knows about the place I'm looking for, I'd chase Noel down and ask her but I have no idea where she's going."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:40 pm

Jak
Jak looked towards Hope, She had asked him if he was sure those were all the pokemon he had met.

"Yes... Other then a few pokemon in town... I don't quite remember their names." He said pointing towards a few of the shops.

Jak seemed to look like he needed to get somewhere... As he kept looking towards one of the stalls.

"Hey Hope? I need to go get supplies... I don't want to sound rude, but I don't want to miss any of the offers that are out there..." he said with a smile.

"If you want... We can meet up back at the fountain in a bit." He stated so she would have a reason to allow him to go, either if she was coming or going to just meet up with him. It didn't matter, he wanted to get a few things soon.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:03 pm

"Ya in have to go also." Hope said as she looked in front if herself. "Best to find it now before something else happens." She looked back as he said they could meet up but let out a small sigh. "Honestly when I find a place to sleep I don't know if I'll get back up for a while, I've been going for days it's been nice seeing you though." She said with a small smile as she rushed off to where she had to go. She wanted to sleep badly so she needed to find this place quick, if not the streets weren't to bad, right?
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:27 am

Jak
Jak looked to the Dratini and nodded as she stated she had to go. "Well then... I wish you luck." he said with a smile.

'That wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been...' he thought to himself as he thought upon his past encounters with Hope.

He wondered if anything had changed much from her. The only thing he noticed so far was the fact she might have gotten even faster...

He waved to her as she started to rush off.

'There she goes...' he thought to himself with a light sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Circle of madness...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3