Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Circle of madness...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Circle of madness... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 6:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jak
Jak had gotten up pretty early today, as he wanted to get to some of the shops before crowds had gotten to them around mid day. He knew that the place can get very busy around this time of year. People coming from all around to visit these shops here.

It was usually tough to get around.
He needed to get out to get some supplies for his upcoming adventure into the copse. He had attempted to get supplies before but he has not had any lucks getting the stuff he thought would be needed to stay there long enough to make progress there.

"Big adventure coming soon. I need to get ready" he said to himself inside the house that Serena had lent him a while back. She gave it to him a while back when he first arrived in town since she pretty much lives at the guild now.

He walks out the door and onto the path towards the center of town. The house was a ways away from the chaos of the center of the town.

He arrived at the center of town where the fountain was. He looked around and noticed that the shops were still closed... "Might of gotten here a bit early..." He said softly to himself with a sigh.

He decided to sit by the fountain and wait until some of the shops had opened before he would get started on finding the supplies he would need.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:35 pm

Hope looked around with a confused look on her face. "I did this?" She asked Jak as she saw the pokemon yelling at her. Hope felt like doing what she normally does in this situation and run away but that would cause more problems. "I didn't think it was that bad, where I lived I'd run around whenever I wanted and no one said anything. I thought it was the same with this place, I've been running all morning." Hope explained as she went slowly, well slow for her normal speed for others.

"Wait" she said as she sped off once again this time watching where she was going and managed to bring all the large objects that few away together. "There I made it better."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:44 pm

Jak
Jak looked at her as she stated for the other pokemon to wait... She then ran off again and somehow managed to minimize the amount of things the blew as she ran off. Then when she had returned the larger of the items that had already been blown about came together.

The pokemon had just turned around after she had said to wait. Only to see the larger of the items come together into one spot. He nodded in appreciation of her concern and continued to walk off.

"Well. I haven't seen you do that before." he said with a smile.
"Just a few things left to cleanup." he said with a tone that sounded a bit relieved.

"Thanks" he said as he nodded towards the Dratini.
"Soooo. You said earlier you were trying to travel to a certain place. What place did you need to go?" he decided to ask her. He might actually be able to help with it depending on its location. He could point the right direction for her if she continues straight in the direction he told her... IF he knew where it was that is.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:52 pm

Hope looked at the ground and thought for a moment. "A town full of dragon's and places where you need to fly and swim to get to." Hope said but then struggled for a name. "I don't remember the name of the village I just know it's really big and has a lot of dragon's and my mom is supposed to be there." Hope said wondering where it was.

"I hope I can find it soon." Hope said looking down. Hope sometimes got sad thinking about this whole ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:58 pm

Jak
Jak listened as she stated what she was looking for. He felt really bad as what she had described. He had never heard of the place.

"Oh..." he said feeling a bit down about asking that question. He felt he might of made her upset.

"Hey... You will find it... I know you can." he said with full sincerity to his statement.

"Just don't give up on looking for it." he said with a smile.
"If I had given up on looking for my friends after our separation from our village. I would not have found any of them." he said to give her some hope on her journey.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:02 pm

"Ya I know, nothing will stop me from my destination, at least I hope nothing will stop me." Hope said as she looked around town. "I'd help with cleanup but sadly I don't have any arm's." Hope said with a smile as she looked around once more. "Hey where can someone sleep in this town, I've been running for two day's straight and I'm feeling a bit loopy."

Hope thought for a moment and then thought she saw something red, she refrained from looking at it deciding it wasn't important there were many red things.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:12 pm

Jak
Jak listened to her as she stated that she was not planning on letting anything stop her.

"Hey, where can someone sleep in this town, I've been running for two day's straight and I' feeling a bit loop."

"Hmmm.." he thought for a moment. Honestly, he didn't know of any place unless you were staying with a friend or at the guild.

"Well, I don't remember any places in town as I don't stay in town too often." he said feeling a bit guilty at not knowing of any place in town.

"However I have a place that a friend let me use since they stay at the guild. I am sure it would be fine for you to rest there for a bit if we can't find a place in town." he said with a friendly smile towards the Dratini.

'I hope this isn't going to be a mistake' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:19 pm

(Hope)

Hope smiled at this. "Thanks Jak I really appreciate th-" she stopped when she saw it. A pure red scarf blowing in the wind. She wasted no time in tackling the figure with extreme speed, hope moved fast enough that the figure didn't even know what just happened to her. "What the?" A voice rang out as it fell to the ground.

(Noel)
Noel was in her normal outfit with the bandages around her paws. She saw the commotion in town and decided to investigate the problem, it seems the problem was resolved though and the town's pokemon were just putting things back. "Guess I'm not needed." Noel said as she started walking. Only to be tackled by some pokemon and forced to the ground. Noel's chest spike drove into the ground as she held her ground. "Didn't even sense it" she said as she looked at the pokemon which seemed to keep incoherently muttering mom.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:30 pm

Jak
Jak noticed someone behind the Dratini. Someone that wore a red scarf. The dratini must of noticed them or something as she started to thank him she seemed to cut off the figure was now a little off to the side. Possibly in the dratini's side view..

She instantly had vanished and he saw the figure get tackled to the ground. "Oh shit.." he said under his breath as he started running towards the two pokemon. Once he got to them he noticed the pokemon wearing the red scarf, was Noel.

"Noel?" he said to the lucario that was now on the ground.
"Hope what are you doing?" he then said to the dratini, He heard her muttering mom repeatedly... "Hope! It's not your mother." he said feeling bad for her. Someone Noel was wearing must of made her think it was her mother...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:37 pm

(Noel)
"Friend of yours?" Noel asked as she got up with the pokemon still wrapped around her. Noel didn't seem that annoyed about the situation just surprised. She did shake her arm a bit. "Let go." Noel said but the pokemon held on even after Jak said something. "Well this it quite the situation." Noel said as she lifted her other free paw and used her psychic to get the pokemon off her arm. "Better" Noel said with a smile.

(Hope)
She just wanted to believe this was her that she was done wandering around but hope knew better then that. She felt herself get lifted into the sky but still tried to hold on even if it was pointless. She opened her eye's to see th Lucario standing there. Hope looked at tue ground tears welling up in her eye's. "I'm sorry." Hope said still in the air.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:52 pm

Jak
Jak looked towards Noel and stayed silent for a moment. He wasn't entirely sure how to respond. "Just, someone that came through my village once." he said with half a smile.

Noel then used her powers to pry the pokemon off her.

Jak looked towards the dratini as he noticed she was forming tears in her eyes as she looked down. "Hey... It's alright..." He shrugged towards Noel as he walked over to the Dratini. He looked towards Noel for help about this.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:01 am

Noel looked at the Dragon and gave a small sigh. "Look sorry I'm not your mom, don't think I could be but cheer up I'm sure she's out there somewhere" Noel said with a small smile then looked at Jak. "Not to be rude but I'm going to assume it was this speedy Pokemon that caused the small ruckus, am I right?" Noel asked Jak as the Dragon regained her composer.

"I'm sorry." Hope muttered out and went back to her normal cheerful self. "Ya you are right." She said as she looked at Noel but nodded at the fact that she caused this.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:12 am

Jak
Jak looked up towards Noel when she had asked if the speedy pokemon had caused the chaos in town. He was about to respond but Hope had responded before him.

"Don't worry about it... You didn't know." he said feeling sorry for the dragon type.

"Oh.. Hey Noel? Is there a place in town for pokemon to rest? I am not in town often enough to know. I usually stay at the place Serena lent me." he asked Noel, wondering if there was a place to rest. He was still open with the idea of letting the dragon type stay with him for a while. Although he did have a few worrying thoughts about the idea. He just simply couldn't let her stay out like this if she didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:17 am

"Well I do remember a Inn being put up a while back, so there I guess." Noel said as she looked at the sun. "Shit gonna be late, later." Noel said as she sped off in a direction. She needed to do something before she forgot....again.

"Well she seemed nice." Hope said as she looked at Jak. "I think I can find it if I zoom around real fast." She said as she got ready to use extreme speed but stopped. "Maybe I should just go slowly." Hope said as she started moving.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:20 am

Jak
Jak was about to object to the idea of her going around using extreme speed however she must have realized that it would cause chaos yet again.

She then stated that maybe she should just go slowly.

Jak nodded as she had stated this. "Don't worry. There are some areas outside of town that are great for running around. If you want, I can show you them later." he said with a smile as he knew she loved to go around places at absolute top speed.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 4:54 am

"Ya that sounds fun, always to bad when I have to sit still when I do I end up getting slightly annoyed and then when I do get to I uhh." Hope looked at the town again and let out a small laugh. "You see what I mean." She said as she then looked at Jak once more. "You knew her name right? How many others have you met here, also what are there names I kinda feel like tracking em down. Cause if they are friends with you they must be nice right?" She asked innocently wanting to see more Pokemon and know if they knew where her village was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Circle of madness...   Circle of madness... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Circle of madness...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next