Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Accidental Outlaws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Accidental Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:21 am

Running....running....running....falling. Was it gone? Was he safe? Why had he fallen?

An unusual bluish-gray colored eevee, running for his life just moments before, was laying on the floor of Pecha Forest. One of his back legs had gotten caught on a root and dragged him to the ground, resulting in him making impact rather hard and getting the wind knocked out of him due to how fast he was moving. To think, all that hassle just because he'd heard a stray hoot in the night and gotten scared.

"Oooow...." He managed to moan out as he caught his breath.

This place was so much nicer during the day. He thought maybe he'd be safer at night, harder to spot, but so far it'd just made it terrifying. Every little noise made him worried something was going to jump out and attack him. The fact that he couldn't see the things making the noises made it so much worse. Maybe he'd just lay on the ground for a while, where ever he was right now. He didn't hear anything....maybe he'd gotten away from everything. Maybe he could take a nap.

Besides, he could feel a throbbing pain in his right back leg, presumably from getting it caught on a root. He probably wasn't going anywhere fast for the time being. He just hoped he was safe for the time being.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Accidental Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:45 am

Safe? Safety? What are safe? Oh no, the oddly-colored Eevee would never be safe. Not from what was heading his way in that very moment.

Mercury the equally as oddly-colored Fennekin trotted to the undergrowth of the Pecha Forest, her steps bouncy and light with excitement. Her silvery-grey fur blew around in the breeze as she rambled through the forest randomly; surrounded by calm made incredibly eerie by the fact that it was this specific Fennekin who was bearing it. She liked to slip out of her home in the Monochrome Ruins on nights like these to look for nighttime friends, though she rarely came across any while searching in the sleepy forest.

A wisp of color flashing in the corner of the Fennekin's eye caught her attention, causing her little paws to stop dead in their little tracks.

Mercury looked over at the furry friend laying on the ground, her tail flicking around excitedly. She grinned widely and bounded over. The peace once surrounding her was suddenly murdered by the inevitable surge of over-excitement characteristically displayed by the little silver-and-light-blue fox.

A new friend?
A new friend at night?!
Another friend that looked just like her?!?
AMAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!
Mercury's small mind was completely blownerester.

The fire-type darted around the grey creature for one excited lap before stopping in front of it's face.

"Hi night friend, hi!!!" Mercury grinned enthusiastically. "Friend, why are you sleeping on the ground? Not that I don't do it to, but this is a road. You could be smushied. Or stepped on. Or worse, your tail could get caught under a fat beaaar thiiiiing." Mercury uttered this last part in a serious-toned whisper, which was rather ironic considering how humorous the statement itself was.

Mercury the Fennekin- 14 energy

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Accidental Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:15 am

Figuring there was no need to rush back to his feet, Velikye closed his eyes and decided to rest. He didn't feel like running any more. Just as he thought maybe he could relax for a moment....he heard a voice. His eyes shot open and he raised his head to see the creature. Night....friend? Road? Fat bear thing? This made no sense. Was this creature trying to confuse him long enough to attack him?? Well, he definitely wasn't going to let that happen.

The eevee scrambled to his feet and took off in the opposite direction of the thing that....resembled a fenniken, feeling a bit dizzy both from falling so hard and from getting up so fast. His leg was still hurting, but it wasn't like it was broken or anything, he could run. And he did run. As fast as he could, albeit slower than usual due to the injured leg. He wasn't really that fast of a runner anyways.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Accidental Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:34 am

Mercury watched with her fuzzy head cocked as the creature that looked vaguely like her jumped up and started running away from her.... obviously challenging her to a surprise game of tag!! Mercury beamed with delight; there was nothing she loved more than a good game. Especially when it was tag! At night! Night tag!!

"YAAAY tag!!" Mercury exclaimed with glee, bouncing forward. "Tag!! I love tag!!" She bounded forward with the ferocity of a Linoone in a teeny tiny fox body. She easily caught up with the blue-grey thingymajig friend, running a few playful circles around it while giggling. She ran up next to it and batted at one of it's ears with her paw. She ran out in front of him and then skidded to a stop while facing him, getting in his way with her tail waving excitedly in the air.

"Tag, night friend, you're it!!" she announced triumphantly. "Now you chase me!!" she laughed, "but you probably won't catch me like that, friend!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Accidental Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:21 am

Velikye began to slow as he saw how futile running was. What little confidence he had faded. There was no way he could run from her. He felt a tap on his ear and was then forced to stop as the silver and blue thing stepped in front of him. He awaited an attack, but instead, there were just more words. For a moment, he just stood there, trying to decide whether this was just a trick or not. Clearly if she wanted to attack him, she could have done it already, at least.

"Tag? A-aren't you gonna attack me?" He questioned hesitantly, backing away slowly in fear.

This thing that appeared to be a fenniken with the color sucked out of it didn't really LOOK all that intimidating, but he had to stay cautious. What was he even supposed to say anyways? Even if she was being honest, it was so random. Did she really think they were playing tag? And what was up with her calling him a "night friend?" Perhaps she was mistaking the eevee for someone else? Another shiny eevee, maybe? It seemed unlikely, but....technically possible.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Accidental Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:48 pm

"Attack? What kind of game is that?" Mercury asked, calming down if only for a moment. She looked at the creature like she had no clue what he was talking about. "I've never heard of that game; is it any fun? Is it another running game, like keep away or something?" She took a few non-confrontational steps over to the other creature, genuinely curious. was she did, she came to a sudden realization.

"Hey, you're talking to me!!" she gasped. "Wow, you're a really REALLY good friend! Most friends don't talk to me very much; especially when we're playing games!"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Accidental Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:31 pm

Doing his best to comprehend the strangely colored fox, the equally strangely colored eevee allowed himself to sit down. His leg was hurting and she only seemed interested in attacking him with words. Lots and lots of words. She seemed convinced this was a game. Maybe on her part it was, just a harmless game. "Uuuh....nevermind. I'm V-...." He paused for a moment. He couldn't give his name out, what if the odd fenniken recognized and reported him? Or worse yet, what if she just decided to attack him?

"I'm Kye. If you don't mind me asking....are you a fenniken? You look kind of like it, but your colors are....weird. N-not that I'm one to judge weird colors." He spoke as he took a look around to see where he'd managed to blindly run off to.

They were still on the path. He'd hoped to get into the foliage to get away, but clearly that hadn't worked. Not with his leg. There was a surplus of darkness and trees, but nothing else really noteworthy in the area. Of course, there was also the....fenniken, from what he could tell. Maybe she was weirdly colored because she was shiny too? He was pretty sure normal fennikens were more yellowish.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Accidental Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:53 am

"Hi Kye!!" Mercury smiled and, becoming incredibly amused with how the two words rhymed, continued, "Hi Kye hi!! Kye hi kye!!! Hikyehikyekyehikyekyehi Kye!!!!" Merc got a little dizzy from her own words and bobbled around a little; she had to take a moment to regain her balance before she could continue her statement. "...Hi! I'm Mercury!" she yipped with a seemingly ceaseless smile. "Yesh, I'm a Fennekin! A weird adult took me in the back of his shop and dyed me, so now I look like a not-so-Fennekiny Fennekin! But I'm still a Fennekin!! I just blend in with the place where I live better now. But I also stick out!"

Merc looked at the other creature that was colored kind of like her. "Why would colors be weird, anyways? Colors aren't weird; colors are colors. Colors are especially colors when they're nowhere near my den. There's nothing there but a bunch of greys." Mercury stopped to think for a moment. "...Come to think of it, you'd blend in pretty well where I live, too!"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Accidental Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:14 am

Velikye was beginning to understand this fenniken's....language. She was sane, she just talked like she was insane. Her name was Mercury, she'd gotten dyed, she was indeed a fenniken and she lived somewhere with a lot of dull and grayish colors. Wait, had she just called the eevee dull? This fenniken really didn't seem to care that Kye was shiny at all. Did she even know what it was?

After the fenniken, Mercury, seemed to finally stop talking for a moment, the eevee responded. "being oddly colored can be kind of bad if you're trying to hide. It makes you stick out, like you said." He paused, not planning on saying anything else on that before he thought of something to ask about.

"Where do you live that's all gray?" Maybe he could look into hiding somewhere around that area. If it was similarly colored to him, it would be easy for him to hide there.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Accidental Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:58 am

Mercury grinned. "Sticking out is fun sometimes, though! You can make new friends, and not get lost n rocks, and make new friends!!! And sometimes it's just fun to look at your reflection until you forget what you were doing." Her tail swished around in the air, the ever-present smile continuing to exist on her furry little face. Her eyes shone with excitement, and also possibly moonlight.

The Fennekin's ears flicked a bit as she thought about Kye's question. "I... I um..." she tried to explain, but she had trouble finding the words. Her face shifted into one of pensiveness as she tried to explain things to her new friendly friend. "Well, I kinda just walked in and made a den there, so I don't know what the place is called. But it's big! Really REALLY BIG!! And OLD!! And full of colorless ROCKS!!! And colorless SMALLER VERSIONS of those rocks!! And they're GREY!!!!" Mercury continued to try and describe her home to the other creature. "There's this reeeeeeeally big wall of water; it's colorless too!! I live behind it, but I don't touch it because water burns." Her face scrunched up in discomfort at the thought.

Mercury was suddenly hit by an overwhelming wave of curiosity. "Where do you live, friend Kye? Do you live here? This is my first time here; can you show me around? Can we meet up and play games?!!" she asked excitedly, the energetic glow returning to her face as she began to move up and down in little anticipatory bounces.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Accidental Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:27 am

Velikye again took to listening. This seemed to be something he was going to be doing a lot of with this fenniken. He definitely didn't have nearly enough to say to try and match the amount of words coming from Mercury, anyways. All he could do was try to decipher her coded phrases while he waited for his turn to speak.

Lost in rocks? How does one get lost INSIDE of rocks? The eevee had to wonder for a moment before he heard all the talk about everything being gray in Mercury's home. She must have meant getting lost around rocks by blending in or something. Though he wondered if he really wanted to live in a place where everything was gray. It would definitely be more safe than a green forest though. There was also a waterfall, from the sounds of it. That was all he could think a "wall of water" could be.

He got confused for a moment at the mention of the water burning, but soon realized Mercury was a Fire-type. Water probably didn't feel too good for her. At least not when it was pounding down with the force of a literal waterfall.

FINALLY, came his turn to speak again as he was asked a question. Did he live here? Should he be honest? "Well....I don't really live anywhere right now. I've only been here for a day, so I don't know my way around very well. I know there's a lot of berries and stuff around here though." He explained. Speaking of all of the stuff in the area, maybe they could collect some useful things.

(Velikye has 14 energy....lets change that.)

Lord E V carried out 5 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Accidental Outlaws RvuSukW , Accidental Outlaws UJPjHpA , Accidental Outlaws XNK8rgs , Accidental Outlaws OnZbjOw , Accidental Outlaws W6tXtbK
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Accidental Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:39 am

Mercury noticed that her friend was being awful silent, which made her a little confused again. Was he tired or somethig? Was he sick? Apparently he didn't have a home in the area, so they couldn't go there to rest up...

"Are you feeling alright, friend?" Mercury asked, cocking her head to the right. "I don't have many supplies on me, but... Well, if we keep moving we can find stuff!! It could even be a game!!" Mercury suggested, perking up more. "We can get items and stuff; I bet something will make you feel better!!"

FoxFireAlchemist carried out 4 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Accidental Outlaws PH4C7tP , Accidental Outlaws 5FHh31b , Accidental Outlaws PH4C7tP , Accidental Outlaws 5FHh31b
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Accidental Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:46 am

Velikye shook his head at the question. "I'm fine. I'm just not as talkative as you, I guess. But we can still look around for items if you want!" He offered.
It wasn't like he had anything better to do. Besides, no bad could come of just collecting some useful items. Hopefully.

"Lead the way." He offered to the fenniken.
It didn't really matter who led, but he felt a bit safer if he didn't have to be the one in front. As long as something didn't attack from behind. But if something came from behind, at least they'd be walking AWAY from it.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Accidental Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:45 pm

"Okay!!" Mercury exclaimed joyfully. "Follow the Leader is a fun game!! I'm really good at it though; You're gonna have to try and keep up!!!" With that, she marched off in the direction the path was leading them, making different movements for her new friend Kye to mimic.

As they marched, a pair of Ledyba twins noticed them playing. They were totally taken by the two adorable foxes as they frolicked together through the forest, and decided to approach them and share the harvest of berries they had been collecting.

"Hello you two young'uns!~" One of the Ledyba greeted them. The duo hovered above the ground slightly, small breezes coming from their beating wings.

"Yes, hello! Would you two like a Pecha berry? We just brought a bunch in from our most recent harvest. They're fresh and ripe!~" The other added. Each Ledyba offered each fox a berry.

"OOOoooh, so pretty and pink!!!" Mercury commented as she accepted her berry. The strange fleshy pink thing was a lot squishier than a stick, but she knew that it was edible. "I remember my dad bringing these home for dinner sometimes when we were lucky!!" Mercury exclaimed.

"Oh, now that is just precious,~" the now empty-handed Ledyba smiled.

FoxFireAlchemist carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Accidental Outlaws QtxON6P
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Accidental Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:46 pm

(2 energy. RIP.)

Velikye smiled slightly at the suggestion to play follow the leader. He didn't really get a chance to answer, but that was alright. Now that he knew Mercury wasn't aggressive, playing a game actually seeme kind of nice. Though he still worried a bit about bumping into something in the darkness, but that didn't matter much since the fenniken was leading the way. He did his best to follow along and keep up, which was much easier now that he'd had a chance to rest and give his leg a break.

When the two ledybas approached them, the gray eevee initially hid behind his new friend, but came out as he realized they weren't exactly threatening, even if they intended to attack. He had a FIRE type with him, he didn't need to be scared of two Bug-types. Besides....they were offering pecha berries. He came up to the bug holding the berry meant for him and hesitantly accepted it, seeing that Mercury had already accepted hers and had not died or anything. "Thank you." he said with a bow of his head and backed away slightly.

Mercury's talk about her family made the eevee start thinking. From the sounds of it, she was reminiscing about the past. "Used to"? Did that mean she didn't live with her family any more? This gave Kye an unpleasant thought. What if this fenniken DID have a family and what if she lived with them? He couldn't be friends with her then.... He couldn't let ONE soul get in trouble with the law due to him, let alone a whole family. He'd have to try and talk to her about this when they were alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Accidental Outlaws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental Outlaws   Accidental Outlaws Empty

Back to top Go down

Accidental Outlaws
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next