Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The test

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

The test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The test   The test - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Noel Energy 21)

Walking along the path that lead up the large volcano was the Lucario known as Noel. She had her normal black cloak on with her bag at her side and the scarf around her neck. Something new was around her head though, a black blindfold covered both of her eye's and didn't allow her to see anything. She walked like nothing was blocking her vision though and even stopped when she sensed some of the lava which seemed to endlessly come from the cavern below.

"Might just be the steel in me but it's hot." Noel muttered out to herself as she moved along the path. She quickly looked inside her pack to make sure she had everything she needed, while it looked weird for a blindfolded Pokemon to look at her bag Noel could almost see as clear as day with the blindfold. "I must be getting better." She said with a smirk as she closed her pack and started her walk back up
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

The test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:00 pm

Serena yelped as a Charizard came down upon them from above. It roared, causing Serena to be frightened to death. "DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DEFEAT THAT?!" Serena yelled at Noel, obviously terrified. The Servine backed away slowly, then ran swiftly behind a rock. She couldn't fight THAT, of all fire types! That was one of the worst of them! The grass type slid down against the rock, paralyzed with fear. Charizards and other fully evolved fire types frightened her if they were a threat.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:10 pm

Noel looked at the Pokemon with no fear, she got into a fighting stance as she accepted the challenge to fight. "If you truly wish to fight me I guess I don't really have a choice in the matter, I need to get to the top and you are not getting in my way." Noel said her voice calm and her head as clear as water, which she wished she had because this was a fire type. "Serena just leave this one to me." Noel said as she looked at the Pokemon as they both charged.

Noel brought out her bone and spun it around as the large fire Pokemon tried to slash at her. Quickly bashing it's claw away Noel then spun around and hit it square in the stomach. Noel jumped back as she landed on a trap which drained some of her energy, she still stood making sure she was still up and able to fight.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

The test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:00 am

Serena watched from behind the boulder, trying not to quiver with fear. 'I feel so helpless and dumb....' The Servine thought nervously. She couldn't help, because one fire attack and she would be out cold for sure. Sighing, Serena seemed to slink back down behind the rock. "Why did it have to be a stinking Charizard?" She muttered irritably. If it was anything else that wasn't fully evolved she could've handled it. Now she couldn't do anything. 'Whoop-dee-freaking-doo........' The grass type thought bitterly, with quite a bit of sarcasm. Fully evolved Pokemon were a challenge for her, but a bit too strong for her taste.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:08 am

Noel jumped back to avoid a fully formed flamethrower. Since she was steel one hit and she'd be hurt badly. She held the bone in her law and threw it at the pokemon knocking it back, she then ran forward and kicked him with a basic hit and flipped around the large dragon. She then grabbed the still airborne bone and threw it at his head knocking him into the ground.

She then stopped in the air and dropped down on his back between the large dragon's wings. Before she could see if it got back up she jumped back and landed nearby. He did get back up and looked at Noel with a hateful look. "What is he made out of?" She asked herself as she waited for a attack.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

The test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:27 am

Serena leapt out from behind the rock. "I'm going to help you!" She told Noel. The Servine was not about to let Noel get slaughtered by a fire-dragon. Not on her watch. The grass type cooked up the strongest Leaf Tornado she could conjure, and flung it HARD at the Charizard. Serena closed her eyes, expecting the worst. Seconds passed. Minutes. She opened her eyes. The Charizard had been knocked out. "Oh.....oh my Arceus....." The Servine whispered loud enough so Noel could hear. "I've.... I've caused the final blow on a fully evolved Pokemon!" She said louder. This was crazy! Did that really just happen?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:40 am

Noel was about to deliver what she hoped would be the last blow. She hadn't taken any real damage so that was lucky on her part, with the bone in her paw she was about to when suddenly the Pokemon went limp and fell to the ground. Noel felt the aura it had all but vanish meaning it was knocked out. "Well, nice shot." Noel said as Serena got excited about it. It's not like Noel fought the thing beat the tar out of it and also delivered multiple blows. But Noel decided to let Serena have this one. "Well let's keep moving." Noel said as she made the bone disappear and walked in a direction.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

The test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:51 am

Serena nodded. "Hopefully there's no crazy dangerous stuff from now on," She said. The Charizard had been dangerous enough, now the Servine wanted a break. That had been way too chaotic. Charizards were definitely dangerous, as were Pyroars, Typhlosions, Blazikens, etc. Serena didn't particularly want to run into a fully evolved fire type until she was a Serperior, which was a long time from now. Shaking the thought away, she started walking again. The Blast Seed and the Escape Orb would help them if necessary.

MoonDust carried out 3 launched of one Furnace Peak :
The test - Page 2 Volcar10 , The test - Page 2 Cameru10 , The test - Page 2 Incine11
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:57 am

Noel nods she didn't want to fight another giant Pokemon for no real reason. Just then she heard something approaching like some wings mixed with a stampede. "Oh you have got to be kidding me." Noel said as with one movement she brought out her bone and smashed it against the skull of one of the Pokemon. It did a roll in the air and landed away from them. "Why when I become blind this happens?" She asked herself as she got ready.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

The test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:01 am

Serena felt dizzy. 'Uh oh... energy level..... REVIVER SEED!' The Servine whipped out her Reviver Seed and ate it. Suddenly, she felt better. "Thank god I had that...." She muttered. Sneaking behind the Camerupt using her agility, she whacked it on the head with an Iron Tail. It may not have been super effective, but it had definitely left some serious damage on the fire camel's part. Whirling on her, the Camerupt charged, only to find Serena behind it again, not because of an ability, but because of her speed stat. Grinning, she whacked the camel again.

[E: 35 +35 from Reviver Seed]
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:10 am

Noel placed one paw on her hip as her bone was held in the other. "Ya know what I don't think I'm going to do my normal hold back routine. Right now I'm tired of this fighting so you are going down." Noel said as she used quick attack to get behind the Pokemon in almost a instant. "Now" she said as she slammed the bone into the Pokemon and sent it into the ground. Spinning around she then slammed her foot right into it's back causing it to go farther into the ground.

With one quick hit she then sent it flying away and pursued. She then spun around once and slammed the bone into the back of the Volcarona causing it to faint. "There"
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

The test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:14 am

"Arceus help me if more come. I swear to the heavens, this is getting annoying." Serena said as the Volcarona went down and she picked up a TM Incinerate. The crazy strong enemies were getting annoying, and the heat and environment was bad enough. Enemies were crazy strong here, and Serena had to use her only reviver seed to keep fighting. This was RIDICULOUS! Why was Furnace Peak so crazily over-powered? "Let's keep going now... hopefully NO MORE ENEMIES." She stated in annoyance. Enemies were.... annoying. REALLY annoying.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:23 am

Noel thought for a moment when Serena had chosen to say Arecus. She remembered her mother fought something similar once, now it seemed like a old memory at the time she couldn't really think if what happened. "Well to be honest it's good, fighting makes you stronger then you can be, you never know how strong you are till it's the only option left." Noel said as she reached into her bag and pulled out a sitrus berry. "Here." Noel said as she tossed it at Serena. Though she had the blindfold Noel threw a perfect toss.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

The test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:26 pm

Serena caught it. "Thanks, Noel." She said with a smile. "Yeesh... that was hectic. Let's get moving again before something REALLY strong attacks us." The Servine commented. The Pokemon here could be either really harmless, or really powerful, so she felt like there was no go-between. Despite this, she managed a smile. Serena knew very well that she'd be fine if she just avoided getting attacked, but she also had the Sitrus Berry. Remembering it was still in her hand, she put it into her bag for safe keeping.

((I'm risking it and rolling again. DAT RISK DOE))
Inventory Change:
+1 Sitrus Berry

MoonDust carried out 5 launched of one Furnace Peak :
The test - Page 2 Blowba10 , The test - Page 2 Pyroar10 , The test - Page 2 Numel10 , The test - Page 2 Oran_b10 , The test - Page 2 Oran_b10
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:49 am

Noel quickly took a second berry from her pack sensing another Pokemon close by. She threw it into her mouth before staring at the area which something decided to come from. Out ran a lion Pokemon moving fast towards Noel and Serena. Reacting fast Noel spun around and spin kicked it as it was near them, this caused it to gain some airtime but it quickly recovered in the air and landed on the ground away from the two Pokemon. "Sheesh as if the last three weren't bad enough, all well can't say I'm disappointed, always fun to fight something new." Noel said with a smirk as she got ready to fight.

Noel was set to fight, the blindfold was still on her eye's and she hadn't taken it off, the other Pokemon thought the Lucario was mocking it by not seeing the fight and got ready. While this was happening Noel didn't notice the other Pokemon sneak around.

(20)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The test   The test - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The test
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2