Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

BBCoding?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

BBCoding? Empty
PostSubject: BBCoding?   BBCoding? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 8:01 pm

Heyo, sorry for most likely an obvious question... But one of the reasons my character wasn't approved was due to the "BBCoding" listed on the Bio Template topic. >< I knew this was an important part to creating a character that would get approved by the administrators, but I really don't understand how to apply this coding correctly... If anyone could explain or help a bit with how the whole things works, I'd totally appreciate it.. ^^'

(I did PM Dracorexion with this same question, but my computer was sorta misbehaving at the same time, so I'm not entirely sure if it went through or not).
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

BBCoding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBCoding?   BBCoding? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 8:16 pm

BBCode is those tags like (without the spaces) to create effects like bold with the correct tag. To make your character template have all the correct code, copy the entire code in THIS thread in the code section where you should see all the BBCode and stuff. Remember to write after the [/b] tags, otherwise your entire text will end up being bold and such.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

BBCoding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBCoding?   BBCoding? EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 10:52 pm

I made the same mistake, don't worry. You're supposed to write the descriptions after the "[/b]". Hope that helps~
Back to top Go down

BBCoding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBCoding?   BBCoding? EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 1:00 am

Thank you both so much for the explanations, I think I understand and fixed my bio accordingly. x3 Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

BBCoding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBCoding?   BBCoding? EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 1:43 pm

Good, now all that's left to do is "bump" the thread, if that hasn't already been done. You simply reply, and can literally say "bump", or note that you finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BBCoding? Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBCoding?   BBCoding? Empty

Back to top Go down

BBCoding?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Help and Feedback :: Questions and Help-
Jump to: