Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Fabulous Fox Friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees

Poké : 4705

PostSubject: Fabulous Fox Friends   Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Many travelers, treasure hunters and explorers alike have been attracted to the Fallen Leaf Copse as of its discovery, not just because of the beautiful sights, but also because of the allure of treasure.  Supposedly, there was some kind of treasure here.  One particular eevee had been drawn to the thought of treasure.  Uthinare sighed out of boredom.  The area was nice to look at, but she was feeling a bit lonely.

Just crossing the stepping stones over the water leading to the Copse, a zorua was already excited to see the amazing landscape.  Maybe Firseir could go for a swim later.  The water seemed nice, at least.  First thing first though, he wanted to get a good long view of the island its self.  Maybe he could find some new friends.  Surely there were friendly travelers like himself in such a place.

(8 energy for both)

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

And now for a bit about myself.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:10 pm

Firseir was slightly relieved to see that the inevitable attack of the more aggressive fenniken had at least been put on hold. He would have to reveal himself, but preferably after calming Mercury down. "Look-", he began, but paused as he felt a strange energy. It seemed to be coming from Mercury.... but he didn't have time to think about that right now.
"Look, maybe you just forgot them for a while and they'll come back on their own.... Don't worry! Lets just try to focus on something nice, alright? Liike.... exploring!", he suggested, trying to be optimistic, though the fenniken's memories likely weren't just going to magically reappear.

Uthinare wondered about the thoughts the others were vocalizing. Missing memories randomly coming back didn't seem likely, but she didn't know much about that kind of thing, so maybe it was a possibility. She knew that sometimes stress could make someone a bit forgetful, though. Lack of sleep, too! "Well, maybe she's too stressed....", she suggested, though it was clear in her voice that she felt stupid suggesting such a thing. This fenniken seemed to be the opposite of stressed, or at least she had been until suddenly experiencing a gap in memory.
"Or.... maybe she hasn't gotten enough sleep or something?", she continued, feeling this suggestion was a bit less idiotic than the last.

The eevee noticed an odd feeling in the area as she spoke, but she was a bit too far away to tell what it was or what it was coming from.

(Firseir - 5 energy)
(Uthinare - 7 energy)

(If my characters are dyin' I'MA AT LEAST ROLL FIRST)

Firseir's Roll-
Lord E V carried out 5 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse (Image not informed.) :
, , , ,
Uthinare's Roll-
Lord E V carried out 7 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse (Image not informed.) :
, , , , , ,

Character Records

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Dark Ducklett Priestess

Poké : 3295

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:51 pm

"YEAH!! Adventure!!" Mercury exclaimed suddenly, now bursting with joy and energy. She hopped up rapidly and jumped around her look-alike friend for a few seconds before getting distracted by her not look-alike friend. Merc looked at the female Eevee pensively, considering what she had been saying to her. "Um... That could be.... maybe.... what's sleep? And what's stress?" Mercury asked curiously, unsure of what the strange word meant. "What are they? How can I get them? Are they shiny? Are they reeeeeaaaaaaaaaally shiny?!?" Mercury questioned her, her eyes widened with joy and excitement. "Where can we get them? Can we go now?!? I'm so excited!!!" She was positively exploding with energy, the power from before seeping into her body through her fur and making her positively giddy.

Mercury - 11 Energy

FoxFireAlchemist carried out 10 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse (Image not informed.) :
, , , , , , , , ,

Click for Records^
Image by Sova

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : THAT FRIKKIN SPACE BETWEEN "/" AND "ROLL")
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Poké : 2138

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:05 pm

Mirage looked on the sight with unamused eyes. This was getting to be a bit much even for her. This fennekin obviously didn't have an ounce of sanity within it, the zorua was being annoying and she's had it up to here with this nonsense.

"Okay this obviously isn't the brightest group to have ever come together, so I'm just going to give it to everyone straight," she spoke suddenly, her voice dull and more true to her normal tone, "Give me your items and i'll let you all live to see the moon rise tonight."

Her patience had run thin, she was confident she could maul them all if she needed to, so there was no need to worry.

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:13 am

And from that day forward, the Fabulous Fox Friends were no longer friends. However, they are still fabulous and foxes.

Firseir felt relieved for just a moment as he managed to cheer up the airhead-fenniken, but this feeling was quickly replaced with worry as the angry fenniken got angrier, suddenly threatening to end all of their lives if they didn't.... hand over their belongings? Well, he'd tried, but if it was that big of a deal to this hothead that he reveal himself, who was he to deny? A ring of multicolored light shone around him, starting at the top of his head and quickly traveling down his body, revealing him to be a zorua before he finally spoke up with his normal voice. "Okay, fine, you win. I'm a zorua. Hopefully that's enough, because I don't actually have anything to give you," he then responded clearly a bit disappointed, but not particularly worried at the current moment in time.
At least he no longer had to keep up a girly voice, on the plus side.

Uthinare couldn't help but be amazed at the bipolarity of the naive fenniken, but the power of the moodkiller proved to be boundless, killing her amazement. She subconsciously began to back away from the increasingly agitated fenniken whose voice suddenly changed as a bad feeling began to present itself within her. That wasn't the only thing that changed, though, with that particular fenniken revealing very, VERY bad intentions for the group. She doubted a fenniken would be able to beat two of its own kind plus herself, but.... something was.... off. Directly after, the other fenniken who'd been accused of being a zorua revealed herself to actually be a zorua, and a guy too, at that! It was then that a realization began to form in her mind.

The revelation of the zorua in fact being a zorua.... and shrouding his real voice well enough to even appear female enough to be passable.... it didn't take the increasingly isolated-feeling eevee long to connect that to the sudden change in voice presented by the agitated fenniken. Then the earlier mysterious knowledge of zorua by the aforementioned fenniken.... plus the accusation of thievery followed by the revelation of being a thief.... Oh no.

Uthinare backed away more consciously when she realized that there was probably only actually one fenniken and that the one suddenly throwing around threats was probably stronger than current appearances would suggest, likely able to back those threats up. But she didn't have anything to give, nor did she want to comply to something like that! It seemed the revealed zorua had nothing as well, which was bound to tick off the thief. "I don't have anything either," she admitted, hoping the sleeper in her ear wouldn't be counted as a "thing," considering it was something more of sentimental value than monetary.
She didn't actually even know if it was worth anything, especially considering it was used.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Dark Ducklett Priestess

Poké : 3295

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:24 pm

Mercury was puzzled by all the hostility and tension in the air. Was all this fuss of some... stuff? Oh!! OH!!! Mercury squared wanted to play keep away!!! Yes, of coures!!!! They all wanted to play keep away, but they were frustrated because they hadn't brought anything to play with!!! Mercury immediately brightened up. "Oh, oh!!! I love playing keep away!! I'm usually the one doing the keeping away, so I've never gotten to be the pokemon who's 'it.' I'll do my best though!" Mercury began digging around in her fur, trying to find something to play with. "I must have found some stuff somewhere... but why don't you just make the stuff float away? It's a lot more fun than having the items passed to you. Oh, I really hope you can run fast or this'll be no fun...." Mercury's voice trailed off as her search was seemingly produced nothing. She dug and dug and sniffed and sniffed, but she had nothing to her name. The Fennekin paused.

"Uh oh, I don't have any items..." Mercury announced somewhat apologetically. She looked around pensively, trying to find a way to remedy the situation. "Well, it won't be quite the same, but..... maybe we can use a tree branch instead? I'm sure there's one laying around somewhere! Just don't eat it. I know they're tasty, but we need it for the game!!!"

Click for Records^
Image by Sova
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   

Back to top Go down

Fabulous Fox Friends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3