Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Fabulous Fox Friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees

Poké : 4705

PostSubject: Fabulous Fox Friends   Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Many travelers, treasure hunters and explorers alike have been attracted to the Fallen Leaf Copse as of its discovery, not just because of the beautiful sights, but also because of the allure of treasure.  Supposedly, there was some kind of treasure here.  One particular eevee had been drawn to the thought of treasure.  Uthinare sighed out of boredom.  The area was nice to look at, but she was feeling a bit lonely.

Just crossing the stepping stones over the water leading to the Copse, a zorua was already excited to see the amazing landscape.  Maybe Firseir could go for a swim later.  The water seemed nice, at least.  First thing first though, he wanted to get a good long view of the island its self.  Maybe he could find some new friends.  Surely there were friendly travelers like himself in such a place.

(8 energy for both)

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

And now for a bit about myself.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:22 am

Firseir shook his head with a smile.  "No thanks.  If she doesn't want any either, it's all yours."
He then looked over to Buzz Killington, who was apparently threatening him.  He tilted his head to the side and gave a confused look.  "I don't know what you're talking about, but I hope you aren't planning on attacking me.  That wouldn't be very nice."  He said still in the girly voice.
Of course he wasn't going to just give his disguise up.  He could probably get the others to help him if this fenniken decided to be the aggressor without any apparent proper cause, but of course he didn't want anyone to get hurt.

Uthinare began to worry that perhaps the more outwardly sane fenniken was actually the worse choice to associate with.  She seemed....hostile.  Threatening someone based off what?  A hunch?  No one else was being threatening, she had no need to resort to threats.  After hesitating a moment to decide how to respond to the display, she was about to spoke up when the accused "fenniken" spoke instead.  She decided it would be best to just remain silent until someone showed definitive signs of aggression.  A threat was far from an attack, after all.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Dark Ducklett Priestess

Poké : 3295

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:06 am

"Aww, whaaaat?" Mercury asked dejectedly, totally and completely oblivious to the ever-growing tensions in the atmosphere around the group. "Man, I can't believe you guys don't want any sticks! They're just so good; plus it's hard to come across good fuel like this. These sticks are nice and dry, even!" The female Fennekin looked at the leftover stick, then over at the other two Fennekin. She slowly finished off the last of the stick, a little confused and pondering what it all could mean. She calmed down a little bit as she chewed thoughtfully on the rest of her lunch, looking around at the other three friends.

"Well, thanks for the stick, Syrup!" Mercury grinned, although she was feeling the slightest bit down since her friends didn't get to eat anything. Maybe they'd have more of an appetite later?

FoxFireAlchemist carried out 2 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse (Image not informed.) :

Click for Records^
Image by Sova
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Poké : 2138

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:01 am

"Stop with this trickery! I SAW you transform!" Mirage had the illusion snarl, the fur bristling slightly. 'C'mon you idiot and stop being so stubborn...' she thought, 'else i'll make you a bleeding idiot.'

The zoroark huffed, her fake anger becoming somewhat of a reality as the zorua continued the facade despite her call outs. She wondered if she would have to attack him, the eevee seemed to have become a bit unsettled at her hostility, and the fennekin seemed oblivious to the entire conversation between her and the zorua.

'They better have something worth all this effort,' she huffed.

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:27 am

Firseir shrugged.  "I have no clue what you're talking about.  Maybe you made a mistake."  He continued to play innocent.
Of course he'd stop if things got too heated, too heated being a fight.  But for now he was still having fun.  Besides, there was no way something barely the same size as him could be very dangerous to him, right?

"And you're welcome, Mercury."

Uthinare hesitated to speak, a bit worried about getting involved in the argument.  Besides, what would she even say?  She thought for a moment on the best way to help resolve this conflict.  "Teresa, is there any way to prove someone's a zorua?  Like....get rid of the illusion?"  She questioned the fenniken who was clearly growing more hostile by the second, hoping to calm her down a bit by getting her to do something other than threaten others.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Dark Ducklett Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:23 pm

Mercury spaced out of the conversation as it grew tenser and tenser. She saw a couple of leaves blowing around on the breeze and followed them around, watching with eyes full of wonderment. As she padded around, she happened upon a friendly-looking Wurmple. She ran up and waved to it with a paw, and it waved back at her with a happy look on it's face. She tried to greet her new friend, but hiccupped Embers right at it's face by mistake. It fell over, now unmoving; and she circled around it, trying to figure out why her new friend was suddenly so sleepy. As shecircled, she noticed something blue and furry in the corner of her eye. She started to chase the thing round and round and round in tight circles. She would catch it!!

Click for Records^
Image by Sova
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:20 am

"The only way to drop a Zorua's illusion is to hit it," she spoke with honesty, "How about you let yourself get burned by her Ember, I don't know any Fire Moves myself yet, and since you should technically already be a fire type it shouldn't even hurt much. If you're a zorua, the guise will drop, if not then you just got a little burnt is all, be gone in a few moments most likely," Mirage carefully wove her plan, referring to the idea of having Mercury use Ember on Firseir. She looked to Uthinare, "that is the only way, my parents were close friends with a zoroark and zorua, I know everything there is to know about them."

Back to top Go down
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:07 pm

"I guess that makes sense." Uthinare admitted. If the fenniken was actually a fenniken, a weak fire type move wouldn't do much. But if it was one of these "zoruas", it would be revealed. It seemed like a good plan. Better than having Teresa blindly attack, anyways. Especially if she was really so weak that she didn't even know any fire type moves yet, as a fire type.

Firseir hesitated for a moment to answer. If he said no, he would look VERY suspicious. But if he agreed, he'd be revealed. It seemed like a lose/lose situation.... Since he had nothing to lose now, he decided on a long shot of a plan. He looked right at Mercury....who was busy....chasing her tail, and shrugged, the illusion following along. "Alright, if you wanna attack me, you can." he offered in his feminized voice in the hopes this wording would both guilt the fenniken into not attacking him and not give him away.

Or maybe she'd just keep chasing her tail around in circles, completely detached from the conversation. If this didn't work he would be attacked for certain, but he was pretty much condemned to that fate now anyways. He knew where the exit was if it came to that; everywhere.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Dark Ducklett Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:29 am

Mercury was way too engulfed in the blue fluffy pretty thingy to hear whatever the others were talking about. She was so entranced by it, by the way it moved just as fast as she did. She just kept scampering after it, round and round and round... That is, until she forgot what she was doing mid-step and tumbled over herself. She looked around, dazed. Upon seeing face she recognized, Mercury jumped to her paws excitedly and ran towards them with a big grin from ear to ear,

"Hi there, friends!!!" Mercury exclaimed. "When did you guys get here?! Is this a surprise party?!?"

Click for Records^
Image by Sova
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:54 pm

Mirage stared at the fennekin as it seemed to have completely forgot that they had existed and just now realized they were still there, "Uh...no..." she spoke. She had the illusion look to Uthinare, "Is her head twisted on right?" she mumbled to her, not wanting the other two to hear her in fear of angering the Fennekin and the zorua calling her out on being rather rude. Mirage waited, her illusion gave a flick of the tail, looking like your average differently colored Fennekin.

Back to top Go down
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:33 pm

"....", was Uthinare's response to the goofy fenniken questioning if this was a surprise party. She wasn't really sure how to react to this. Had the fox truly forgotten that they were there in such a short time-frame? Luckily, the most sane out of the three fennikens then spoke up, giving her something more sensible to reply to. "I don't think so. I really don't.", she whispered back, not wanting to look rude or expose her conversational partner.

Firseir was absolutely delighted to see Mercury being so airheaded. Not because he liked how she was acting, though he didn't mind it. The thing he liked was that Mercury had successfully distracted the others and perhaps completely taken the attention off himself, at least for the time-being. "We've been here the whole time, silly; this isn't a surprise party.... But it can be one if you want! Though.... that wouldn't really be a surprise.", he replied, playing along with the loopy fenniken's questions.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Dark Ducklett Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:51 pm

Mercury cocked her head slightly at what the other her that wasn't talking to the Eevee had said. They hadn't all just gotten here? Mercury tried to remember what she had been doing in the first place, but she quickly discovered that she couldn't. She looked around at the colorful place. She remembered wanting to come here; she remembered leaving home..... but she couldn't remember how she arrived. She quickly discovered that her memory was akin to swiss cheese, full of holes that made it very hard for her to understand. For the first time in possibly forever, the Fennekin frowned.

"I... I can't remember how I got here..." Mercury blurted suddenly as she processed the realization. "I remember leaving home.... I can't remember how I met you friends...." Suddenly, the Fennekin was feeling very alone. She withdrew from them a few steps, looking around at them and then at the scenery forlornly. "Where did my memories go....? Are they falling out of my head.......?" Mercury asked sadly, looking around as if expecting to see the laying on the ground somewhere. The feelings of saddness welling up in the little Fennekin's chest only made her sadder and slightly frustrated. The Fennekin had no hope of comprehending her disability on her own, and the only two pokemon who had any knowledge of it were (presumably) long gone...

Click for Records^
Image by Sova
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:18 am

Mirage watched as the hyper fox seemed to forget nearly everything in the past few hours or so. She pinched the bridge of her nose in her illusions, resisting the urge to sigh in frustration.
Her illusion did nothing, but spoke up when she did, "If SOMEONE doesn't attack that thing I will myself," she huffed, "I don't care how weak I am, I WILL prove that i'm right!" she had the illusion's fur puff up, standing as the fur made her look like the most intimidating puffball in the world. In reality, she would likely destroy the Zorua in a manner of seconds, send it off flying into the distance. This was getting irritating, and her patience was running thin...

Lazarus Rex carried out 5 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse (Image not informed.) :
, , , ,
Mirage: 20

Back to top Go down
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:05 pm

Upon seeing the distress the more friendly fenniken was in, Firseir suddenly lost his desire to keep his illusion going. He felt sorry for her, he didn't want to play tricks on her any more.... But if he took the illusion down now, it would just confuse her even more. He couldn't even try to comfort the fenniken, due to needing to keep the illusion up. "It's....", he began, planning to comfort Mercury, before the less kind fenniken spoke up once more, still desiring to reveal him.
At this point, he didn't even want to argue, he wanted to reveal himself. But he couldn't risk upsetting poor Mercury any more.... He wanted to wait just a while longer.

"Can you focus on something other than me for a second? There's something wrong with Mercury!", he retorted. Surely, this other fenniken at least had sympathy for its own kind.

Uthinare began to feel sorry for the scatterbrained fenniken as she seemed to completely forget a fairly large portion of her day so far. Did she have a memory disorder? But before the eevee could think too much on it, the other two fennikens began arguing.... again. It wasn't her place to step in, that was their business. If they wanted to fight, she'd just let them. Though the one Mercury seemed to like calling "Syrup" made a good point. "If you're gonna hit someone, it WOULD be nice to at least see if we can help Mercury before you do that.", she suggested.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Dark Ducklett Priestess

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:31 am

Mercury looked back at her friendly friends forlornly. They seemed to be arguing over something; something Mercury didn't understand. Did it have to do with her? What were they trying to figure out? She looked at them with sad curiosity, temporarily distracted from the scary realization that she could no longer remember large pieces of her life that day. "Do you know where my memories went?" she asked with empty hopefulness as they mentioned helping her. Not being able to remember was scary, but... it wasn't as scary with friends around. She felt comforted by their presences. At least she wasn't alone without her memories.

"I just... I wish I could get my memories back... I wish I had the energy to..." the silvery Fennekin mused quietly with a heavy sigh. As she did, something strange began to happen. Something began to stir, some power lying dormant deep within Mercury stirred if only for an instant. A strange energy began to build up in the atmosphere around the three pokemon, easily sensed by anyone who wasn't an airheaded silver fox. The energy seemed to focus on Mercury, able to be felt the strongest nearer to her. Merc herself was still completely oblivious to this strange energy, and continued to look despondent.

Click for Records^
Image by Sova
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:55 am

Mirage rolled her eyes as the airhead seemed to...well...be an airhead that completely forgot important pieces of her memory.
"Memories aren't something anyone can just find," she huffed, decided to satisfy the other's desires for the moment at the very least. The temptation to just abandon this plan and ransack them only grew and grew. Irritation levels were rising, and her patience was running thing. If there was not some kind of development soon to her favor then she was just going to reveal herself and threaten them. If they didn't respond to the threats, then she would just fulfill her threats. That simple.

(Event is over so 5 roll limit no longer applies)
Mirage Energy: 6
Lazarus Rex carried out 5 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse (Image not informed.) :
, , , ,

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   

Back to top Go down

Fabulous Fox Friends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next