Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fabulous Fox Friends

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Fabulous Fox Friends Empty
PostSubject: Fabulous Fox Friends   Fabulous Fox Friends EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:07 am

Many travelers, treasure hunters and explorers alike have been attracted to the Fallen Leaf Copse as of its discovery, not just because of the beautiful sights, but also because of the allure of treasure.  Supposedly, there was some kind of treasure here.  One particular eevee had been drawn to the thought of treasure.  Uthinare sighed out of boredom.  The area was nice to look at, but she was feeling a bit lonely.

Just crossing the stepping stones over the water leading to the Copse, a zorua was already excited to see the amazing landscape.  Maybe Firseir could go for a swim later.  The water seemed nice, at least.  First thing first though, he wanted to get a good long view of the island its self.  Maybe he could find some new friends.  Surely there were friendly travelers like himself in such a place.

(8 energy for both)
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Fabulous Fox Friends EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:34 am

A silver figure darted through the Copse, making little pitter-patter noises as it ran around like an overexcited toddler chicken with it's head cut off having a seizure. It scampered all around and giddled like mad until it tripped and rolled over itself five times in a row like an acrobatic boss, failing to notice the other fox friends nearby. Once the silver figure stopped rolling, it could be clearly seen. A silver-and-white Fennekin with light blue fur instead of red fur wearing a Gold Ribbon lay on her back, a little stunned. That didn't last long, however. She was quickly on her feet again, bouncing around happily.

"This is so cool; so many leaves!!! So many colors!!!" Mercury the Fennekin gasped, bouncing around in a circle.

(Mercury: 19 - 11 = 8 Energy)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Fabulous Fox Friends EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:43 am

A dark sleek figure made her way through the colorful leaves, standing out like a sore thumb. She huffed, a bit disgusted with the brilliant colors. Why was this zoroark here if she did not like the dungeon so much? The explorers. They crowded the place. They were everywhere here as the newbies tried to play with the big boys and cried home to their guild master when someone took their stuff. She was a bit hungry, so she was on the look out of stealing some food from someone.

Mirage stopped as she heard voices, hiding behind a tree before she could be spotted and peeked her head around to see what was there. Three fox like creatures, an Eevee like her friend Sova had been, a strange silver one, and...her eyes widened, a zorua?!

They all seemed pretty weak, and the silver one seemed to be rather...dim judging from its roll and reaction to the forest. She huffed, and began as a red ring formed above her like a halo before plummeting downward and seemed to shrink the zoroark's size down to the fennekin's as her appearance glowed dimly and she appeared exactly as the Fennekin, just a tad bit darker in color though. She had not yet completely mastered the art of illusion, but damn it she was getting close.

She exited through the bushes, leaping over them rather than walking through them so that the illusion would not have bushes moving higher up than the fennekin's appearance actually was. She had the puppet curl its tail around itself, and waited to see if they would notice or question her. It was time for a steakout, see just what these pokemon had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Fabulous Fox Friends EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 2:51 am

The eevee followed a path, figuring she could eventually find someone to ask for directions, until a sound caught her attention. The sound of running, followed by something different, as if someone had fallen. Of course, she ran in the direction of the sound to see what had happened, which happened to go right off the path she was on and through the foliage. She ran by something mostly black colored on her way, but didn't stop to talk to it since it wasn't in the spot the sounds had come from. Besides, she could tell from just a glimpse it wasn't hurt.

The zorua, meanwhile, had chosen to take a route off the main path in the hopes of avoiding unwanted attention and being able to pick who he would try to socialize with. This seemed to have the opposite effect as something ran by him, almost running him over. It was....a brownish-cream color and it seemed to be in a hurry. Curious what this thing was in such a hurry to do, he followed, or attempted to.

The eevee flew out of the foliage, bursting between some bushes and skidding to a stop. The first thing she noticed, of course, was the silvery thing that seemed to be practicing her ability to spaz out. "Are....you alright?" Uthinare asked, more for solace of mind since this thing didn't seem to need any help. She just wanted to make sure.

Instead of keeping up with the thing that'd whizzed by him, Firseir ended up a bit closer to a weird looking gray fox thing. Its coloration was kind of....dull, but it was better than brown. Before revealing himself openly, he got a good look at the strangely colored thing before a rainbow glow covered his body, followed by a glowing rainbow band appearing above him and stretching down and around his body. After a moment it was over, the glow faded and in the zorua's place there was a perfect image of what ever the gray thing was.

As the "fenniken" stepped into the open, he noticed another of these gray things, slightly darker in coloration, which was in a position to have been able to see him while disguising himself. He wondered if it had and if so, if it would call him out. Only one way to find out. He approached the former, which was talking about leaves and colors, before speaking up. "Hi!" He said, using his talent in voice mimicry to try to copy her voice, though it was a little bit deeper than the real thing. Higher pitched voices always were hard....
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Fabulous Fox Friends EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:43 am

Mercury looked all around.

Her jaw dropped open and her eyes grew as wide as dinner plates.

Two more Mercuries?!
Two friends talking to her?!?
THREE more friends total?!?!
AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!!
Mercury's small mind was blownerest.

"Hello friends!!" Mercury exclaimed at the top of her lungs with a huge grin stretching from ear to fur-filled ear, running loops around all the new stranger friends. "Hello hello helloooo! I'm aMAZING!! This is the BEST!!!" she exclaimed joyfully, bouncing around. "So many friends!!! So many colors!!!! I don't get much of either at home!!!!! YAY!" She rolled around in a pile of leaves, then returned to her friendly friends. "Oh oh oh, but one friend is all the way over there! So far away!! Who do I talk to?! I like you guys but I wanna say hi!!" Mercury collapsed overherself mid-sprint and did a fabulous barrel roll, landing on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Fabulous Fox Friends EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:34 pm

Mirage blinked as the zorua disguised itself as the fennekin like her, and the fennekin seemed to be overwhelmed with joy at her and the other pokemons' presence. The zoroark approached them as she was addressed by the original fennekin, "Hi..." she spoke in a pitched yet quiet voice. She was not attempting to completely mimic the fennekin, just convince her that she was of her species and not a zoroark. She kept her eyes on the zorua fraud, not finding the eevee to be a threat. She seated herself, still a fair distance away however since she was bigger than she actually appeared, it would be easy for one of them to collide with her real body and yet not look like they collided with the puppet mockery that was her illusion ability.

(Typed via phone)
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Fabulous Fox Friends EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:08 am

Uthinare stayed silent for a moment, confused at the three almost identical foxes in front of her. They had different voices and different personalities though, one was also slightly darker in coloration. The darker colored one also seemed the least....annoying, so she chose to approach this one, already having a preference to talk to the most sane looking one. "Hi." She said as she looked around at the three silvery things, moving in the direction of the apparent loner of the three.

Firseir smiled an began laughing at the amazingly odd personality of the strange new creature, doing his best to keep his voice matched to hers, though it was difficult to do so while laughing. He tried to control his happy laughter enough to respond, "Wanna go talk to her!?," trying his best to match her energy, even trying to follow her around, but stopping as she fell over, waiting for her to get back up.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Fabulous Fox Friends EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:25 am

Mercury jumped back onto her paws and ran over to the darker-colored "her," greeting her doppleganger with a joyful, "Hi to you too!!!" She then ran bac over to her OTHER doppleganger, jumping around excitedly.

"Okay! I did it!" she exclaimed. "I did the thing, so what should we do now?!? We could play games, or look for sticks to eat!!! I really like sticks, so since you're me does that mean you like sticks too?! Sticks are tasty!!" She wagged her tail around in a happy tail-waggy fashion. "There are lots of places to play hide-and-seek here; or we could play tag, or monhunt!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Fabulous Fox Friends EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:36 am

Mirage had the puppet wave to the eevee, finding herself a bit stupefied by the fennekin's behavior. Was this some little kid? Where was her parents? Either way, if she had something she'd steal it. She had the illusion hesitate, before stating, "Um...'you're me'? One, i'm just another fennekin, and two, he's not another you, he's a zorua..." she pointed to Firseir, calling the zorua out on his disguise. The zoroark inched away from the group uncomfortably, as if the illusion was a bit shy. She couldn't let them get too close...
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Fabulous Fox Friends EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:38 am

Firseir tilted his head, the illusion following. "I'm a fenniken, just like you guys." He stated in his girlified voice, mostly to the darker fenniken who was indeed trying to be a killjoy. Still, he wasn't ready to give up just yet.
He began thinking of how to keep the trust of the other two. Sure, ONE knew he was a zorua, but the other two didn't and one of them seemed very....gullible. He picked up a stick off the ground with a paw and held it out in front of the air-head fenniken who apparently liked to eat sticks. "Don't listen to her, she just wants all the sticks to her self."

Uthinare looked back to the two more peppy fox things, which the loner had stated to be fennikens, wondering if one was really....what ever a zorua was. Presumably something that was good at disguising its self, since it looked just like the other two fennikens. Or maybe this fenniken was just mistaken. She picked up her pace as the loner moved away a bit, now having enough distance from the other two to whisper without them hearing. "What do you mean, a zorua?" She questioned in a quiet tone to the loner "fenniken."

(Sova the Glaceon dropped a stick while in the area recently. Deal with it.)
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Fabulous Fox Friends EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:16 am

Mercury cocked her head as the darker Fennekin spoke, Her ears flicked around in the air and she grinned widely. "Oh, so your name's Serua?" she asked, her gaze traveling from the darker Fennekin to the other, OTHER Fennekin. "Hi Syrup, My name's Mercury!!!" she grinned wagging her tail around. "Course you knew that, cause you're me!"

Mercury paused after that, slowly lowering herself into a sitting position. "If you're me, and I'm Mercury, and you're Mercury, and you're Syrup.... because you're me...." she mused with a dumbstruck sort of look on her face. She raised her eyes up to the colorful treetops, her gaze wide and unblinking. "....Does that make we Syrup? Do we have pancakes....?" she wondered softly, beginning down a very strange and incomprehensible existential monologue within her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Fabulous Fox Friends EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:06 pm

"A Zorua," Mirage stated, with her illusion's tail giving a flick along with an accusing look at the zorua, "Is a master of disguise that can allow themselves to appear as things they have seen. Allowing them to easily fool others into thinking they are something they are not," she explained to the Eevee in a louder voice so that the fennekin and zorua could hear. She glared at the other zorua, thinking that maybe she could perhaps throw this other zorua under the bus in exchange for trust with the two real pokemon.

"Usually when they're disguised, they're trying to accomplish something. Theft? Amusement? Innocence? Who knows?" she continued.

[Mirage Energy: 39]
Kat carried out 5 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
Fabulous Fox Friends 5cNwMM5 , Fabulous Fox Friends KFxqTKX , Fabulous Fox Friends 7doHI8l , Fabulous Fox Friends CVUdPw8 , Fabulous Fox Friends 6E2KJwk
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Fabulous Fox Friends EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:33 am

Completely ignoring the darker fenniken's true accusations, Firseir....attempted to respond to the more peppy fenniken. "Sure, we can be Syrup! I don't think there's any pancakes around here, but here, a stick." He said with his girl-voice as he waved the stick in front of her, offering it to her. If fennikens ate sticks, then maybe a stick would garner him more trust from this one.
"Oh, maybe we should share it with the moody one." He suggested.

Uthinare sat near the more reasonable fenniken, listening to the explanation. "Well, if you're right, lets hope it's just amusement." She paused and looked over to the other two, who were talking semi-sanely about....being syrup. "By the way, my name's Uthinare. Yours?" She announced her name loud enough for the others to hear if they cared, but was mostly focused on the fenniken who didn't seem completely insane.

(I shall roll two times for Firseir)

Lord E V carried out 2 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
Fabulous Fox Friends 7doHI8l , Fabulous Fox Friends N0xFnHW

(And now two for Uthinare)

Lord E V carried out 2 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
Fabulous Fox Friends 7GQNIO6 , Fabulous Fox Friends Seh7LU4

(UNLESS I SCREWED UP THE CODE)
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Fabulous Fox Friends EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:58 am

"Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, magical syrup disguises?!" Merc exclaimed, picking up on what the other other OTHER her was saying. "That would be so cool, like you could make regular pancakes look like DISGUIIIISE panckaes!!" she grinned. She turned around and noticed that the other other other OTHER her was now offering her a stick, which made her very, very, very very, VERY happy.

"YAY!!! Lunchtime!!!!!!!" Mercury exclaimed, bounding over to the other generous Fennekin friend. "Thank you for the food!!" she exclaimed, before chomping off a third of the stick. She chewed it up quickly and then swallowed it with a big happy smile on her face. Mercury exhaled happily, her breath becoming a small plume of flame as it exited her mouth, and she shook fresh red-hot embers out of ther superheated fur in her ears. Eating fresh fuel always sparked up Merc's fire powers and made her feel much more energetic.

"ThankyouthankyOUTHANKYOU!!!!" Mercury exclaimed, jumping all around her friend that looked just like her as more embers got shaken out of her fur. "You guys should have some too!!! Don't you just love sticks?!? They taste great and they make your fire burn so much hotter!!!" she exclaimed, exhaling another plume of fire into the air on the "h" in hotter.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Fabulous Fox Friends EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:07 am

"I'm not hungry, and I'd rather the charlatan stop pretending that I don't exist," she huffed before responding to the eevee, "My name is Teresa," she spoke, sounding as if she was talking to someone more civil. Mirage kept her distance still from the eevee, before turning back to the idiotic fennekin and what she hoped was an acting Zorua.
"Yes Yes sticks are great, but I ask that you please stop disguising yourself, it is only making yourself look suspicious and shady. If you do not then i'll simply force you out of the disguise..." she threatened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Fox Friends   Fabulous Fox Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Fabulous Fox Friends
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next