Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Grimmoire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Grimmoire Empty
PostSubject: The Grimmoire   The Grimmoire EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 6:15 am

Table of Contents

1. Introduction
2. Warning
3. Common Spells
  I. Warning
  II.  Convenience Spells
  III. Healing Spells
  VI. Defensive Spells
5. Rituals
  I. Warning
  II. Weak Rituals
  III. Strong Rituals
  IV. Forbidden Rituals
6. Artifact Library
  I. Harmless Artifacts
  II. Self Harming Artifacts
  III. Dangerous Artifacts
  IV. Failed Artifacts
  V. Destroyed Artifacts

---

1. Introduction
         Now before we go about this, I'll have you know that this is no ordinary book. This is a book created for the purpose of my keeping of information on the other artifacts. This book is also to be used solely for defensive, convenience, and my own purposes in the case of spells and information. Use it wisely.

2. Warning
         This book may be for the purpose of bringing good to this world, but there are still drawbacks to certain things. Certain spells are dangerous to certain things, be careful about what you wish for. I warn you that things may not always be what they seem.

3. Common Spells
______These are simple spells that do not need any objects or rituals to perform.

I. Warning
______These spells are dangerous and are only to be used for purposes stated in the information.

II.  Convenience Spells
______- Name (Spell)

______- Name (Spell)

______- Name (Spell)

III. Healing Spells
______Text

VI. Defensive Spells
______Text

5. Rituals
______Text

I. Warning
______Text

II. Weak Rituals
______Weak Healing Ritual
---------------A Weak Healing Ritual that requires Branch of a Tree, A full leaf untouched by any bug, Hair of the Wounded, Fur of a Natural Creature, and Blood of the Wounded. The ritual takes a minute to complete and will not heal all wounds but at the very least make it so the ally is not dying. All others stay at least three feet away, it is unknown what would happen if more than four living beings is within the ritual, it'll take about a minute to heal everything and the process should not be interrupted.

Place items within a 3 foot radius, and then Chant:
"Zlo ran YA izgonyayu tebya razmernosti temnote ot slova Grimm , ya dayu vam etu proshchal'nyy podarok , chtoby udovletvorit' vashi potrebnosti , v nastoyashcheye vremya otpusk ili stolknut'sya s gnevom vsekh veshchey khorosho."

III. Strong Rituals
______Text

IV. Forbidden Rituals
______Text

6. Artifact Library
______Text

I. Harmless Artifacts
______Text

II. Self Harming Artifacts
______Text

III. Dangerous Artifacts
______Text

IV. Failed Artifacts
______Text

V. Destroyed Artifacts
______Text

[This thread will contain the different things in my characters' (Nyx and Callix) book when used in different types of RPs. Some things may just be a joke, some may be omitted in certain rps and some recipes will change in certain rps. More content to be added at a later date]
Back to top Go down

The Grimmoire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Library-
Jump to: