Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf   Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:56 pm

Blade sighed. The own envoirment of her room was getting boring, and she needed something to do. Shifting into a regular Jackal, she trotted downstairs and out the door without being questioned. Sonic knew very well she wanted to go outside and do something productive. Shifting back, she looked around. Summoning Tenshi, she smiled. "Ready to do some more training, girl?" The wolf grinned. Tenshi the chaos wolf grinned back and barked. Grabbing a nearby stick, she formed it into a live rabbit. "Go catch it, Tenshi!" Blade shouted gleefully as the chaos wolf took off.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf   Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:03 pm

Flying high in the sky, a hawk was flapping its wings. Landing down in the city square, suddenly a flash of light happened. Its wings shifted into arms, its hawk tail shifting into a hedgehog tail. Its talons and everything else shifted into hedgehog parts. Yellow in color, the hedgehog looked around. "I hope this is far enough from my old town." He thought as he walked down the street. He had nothing to do so he was finding something.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf   Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:07 pm

After Tenshi had gone tearing after the rabbit to get some exercise, Blade noticed an unfamiliar yellow hedgehog. "Who the heck is he....?" She muttered. Cinema came out from next door.

"I think that's a new guy in town..." The Jackal said, now standing next to Blade. The hedgehog did look rather peculiar, and Blade thought he looked rather like Harrison color-wise.

"He looks like Harrison..." Blade said out loud. Cinema nodded her head in agreement. The two canines both knew Harrison was out with Gravity testing the Hurricane, their fox friend's newest plane. The name had been inspired by his dad's naming of his planes (*cough* Tails *cough*).
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf   Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:17 pm

The hedgehog's quills were hanging down, like Amy Rose's. His hair was neatly kept, a light yellow-orange color. His shoes, which were Soap shoes like Sonic's SA2 shoes, had an Amy-like white stripe down the middle of the shoe. Aside from looking new to town, nothing really should have been detected as out of the ordinary. Not knowing they were looking at him, he kept walking. Headphones in his ears, he was listening to music.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf   Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:23 pm

"He's too busy listening to music." Blade said, looking away. "I'm going to call Gravs and Harrison. If you must, go back inside, Cinema, but I'm going to talk to him." She added. The wolf felt like she should talk to this hedgehog for reasons even she didn't know. Shaking her head, she waited for him to get closer to her front yard.

"Damnitall!" Said a dark turquoise fox, trying his best NOT to crash land the plane. Harrison yelped. "Are we crashing?!" He shouted over the noise. The golden hedgehog didn't really want to die to a plane crash. He felt it was a horrible way to go. Gravity glared at Harrison. "Of course we are, you dimwit! Look how the ground is getting closer, will ya?" and with that, the male fox tried his best to make the plane pull upward.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf   Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:30 pm

He took his headphones off. "Ugh, now that's getting boring." He said to himself. His quills shook in the breeze. Looking up, he saw the plane. "Wha- It looks like they're in trouble. I better do something about this..." Another light flash, this time he shifted into a dragon. That should give him the strength he needed to save them. He flew off, heading towards the top of the plane. As soon as he could grab it without breaking anything, he did, gradually slowing it down, helping it land at the nearest open space. He landed on the ground, quickly shifting back into a hedgehog before they could notice.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf   Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:34 pm

Gravity felt the sudden lurch of something grabbing the plane. 'The hell?!' he thought, both confused and dumbfounded. Looking over the side, he saw a dragon holding the plane to slow the fall. "Oh, thank god...... thanks." The fox said.

Harrison looked where Gravity was looking. A dragon? That wasn't something you saw everyday unless you knew Mika. 'Huh. Maybe it's not Mika. After all, she doesn't have yellow scales.' The golden hedgehog thought.

Blade looked up to see that the hedgehog had turned into a dragon, like she had turned into a Jackal this morning. "Wow.... impressive." The wolf shifted into a blue-scaled dragon with a flash of blue, and flew up to greet him properly. She noticed Gravity looked surprised she had been outside. Assisting the other shifter, she tried her best to smile as a dragon.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf   Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:49 pm

When they were on the ground, the hedgehog shifted back to his normal form. Just then, he ran off, afraid for his life. "Oh god, my heroism showed my powers. Gotta get out of here, gotta get out of here..." he said quickly.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf   Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:55 pm

Blade heard the hedgehog say something about revealing his powers. What was so bad about that? Turning to Gravity and Harrison, she said, "Wait here." and took off after the hedgehog, while shifting into her normal self so she could keep up better. "Hey!" She called to him. "Why are you running? We're not reporting you to the police or anything!" The wolf continued. Within seconds, she was running right next to him, as he wasn't as fast as either her father, herself, or rather, Mika. If this male hedgehog could shift like Blade could, then this would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf   Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:01 pm

He skidded to a stop. "Really?" He looked embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I just... I'm normally conscientious of how much or when I transform..." He sat down. "I'm a shapeshifter from a distant city, and people were hating on me very much." He sighed. "They told me... that I was a freak..."
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf   Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:04 pm

"You're not a freak. I can shift like you. Watch." Blade smiled at him and at once, a blue flash lit up the area, and in her place stood a beautiful, slim, blue-scaled dragon. This was the first thing that had come to her mind, and this form was the easiest to take on. Grinning a dragon grin at him, she extended a claw. "The name's Blade. Blade L. Hedgewolf." She said. This was one of her most common greetings, but since she was a dragon, it felt weird saying it.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf   Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:06 pm

He looked at the shifter, smiling. "Wow, another one of my kind!" He said happily. "You don't know how much I've wanted to meet one." He got up. "Jacob. Jacob Maltise..." He shook her claw.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf   Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:12 pm

Blade continued smiling. "I've had the same interest." She said. It was nice to know she wasn't alone. The wolf felt like Gravity and Harrison would be looking for her, but she didn't really care anymore. She had found another shifter. At long last, she wasn't alone! 'This is the greatest day of my life... I'm glad I went outside." Blade thought happily. There were more shifters! What a great thought!
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf   Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:38 pm

"I've had this power for most of my life. In fact, I can actually do more than just this." He said. "I can change gender, change species, change various body parts. I can even SWAP bodies with people. But that one gets overly complicated to explain.." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf   Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:26 pm

Blade chuckled with him. "I can do similar things like gender shifting, change species, and change body parts, but I don't think I can swap bodies..." She pondered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf   Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf Empty

Back to top Go down

Jacob Maltise The Hedgehog meets Blade the tribal Wolf
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next