Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Schoolwork hiatus (Extension)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Schoolwork hiatus (Extension)   Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:15 pm

I don't know if this is nessessary or not to say this, however I'm going to go ahead and do so because I don't want others frustrated by my unexplained absence.

Recently, as I've tried to remain up to date with my roleplaying, I've started to fall behind on classwork. As such I've decided to take the next few days off in order to catch up. I don't expect for this to take longer than the weekend but I won't be visiting the site until I've fully caught up with life.

**update: Since I'm already taking a break I decided I may as well extend this until I am at a point where life is at least a little more secure for me. That would include:
-still catching up on schoolwork
-laying the foundations for a pathway through life (IE: what am I going to do after High School???)
-getting a job

But as soon as I get those things done expect me to return right back here. In fact, I encourage you to hold your breath, because I really want to see my character progress here and nothing will keep me from returning!
Back to top Go down

Schoolwork hiatus (Extension)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1