Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lives unchanged, season's unending

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:04 am

First topic message reminder :

"Ouch" was all a snow white wolf with a red combat vest open with a black undershirt showing and black jeans with a normal black belt tied around for style mostly. She slowly got up as something dropped from her hand. It was a cyan emerald everyone would know as the Chaos emerald dropped to tue ground. She quickly picked it up and placed it back into her bag. "Why they wanted me to take this I don't know, good thing I'm able to use it" she then looks around in a large city. "To bad I never know where I'm going"

She checked her side and felt her specialized G.U.N weapon made to be a slightly more powerful Handgun. She didn't have her rifle on her at the time because she didn't need it for the mission. "Now where am I" she said as she walked around looking for anyone to tell her where she was.

It was a Sunny day in Westopolis. The city had gotten a lot better since the attack it endured. She reached into her bag and pulled out a journal. She opened it and read it as she walked needing something to do while she was walking. It was something the commander gave her when she wanted to find out why everyone told her she was the next raising Braydon. She wanted to know and this was her best bet.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:07 pm

Aria looked a bit confused. How did she know I was. 'Your holding it dipshit' a voice in her head rang out as she looked at her other hand. "Yes I'm part of G.U.N, the commander gave me this so I'd have some idea of why people keep comparing him to me" she said as she looked at the Chaos wolf. She still wondered what exactly it was. Maybe this Wolf had the Chaos emerald she had sensed. It was likely but she didn't want to go around accusing others.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:11 pm

"Hmm... Interesting. Ok. Braydon had me concerned aswell.... Nobody seems to know his whereabouts or if he's alive." Blade said. If he was dead, she hadn't been told. The chaos wolf ate the donut chunk and licked it's lips, but just to clear away frosting. Blade's emerald glowed from her vest pocket. 'Damn it all.....' She thought. Why would it glow now, of all times?!
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:14 pm

"I wasn't told if he was alive or dead. All I got was this book" Aria said as she noticed the emerald this other wolf had was glowing. Aria's emerald started to glow and the area was engulfed in a blue and Cyan mesh. Aria quickly put her hand in her bag and slowly focused. She diverted the energy and stopped her emerald from glowing. She didn't know if the effects was the same with the other one. "I guess you do have one" she muttered out as she removed her hand from her bag.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:17 pm

"I see." Blade said, not hearing about her having an emerald aswell. She diverted the energy and the light dimmed. 'There. That was too bright for me.....' The wolf thought. The huge glow had made her eyes lose sight of anything in the room because it was so bright. Luckily the two wolves had the ability to dim the light of the emeralds.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:21 pm

Aria had no questions for the wolf anymore. She knew that the wolf had a emerald she was looking for the same person she was. She didn't know what else she could ask so she decided to stand up and walk out of the room. "I'm going to keep looking around." Aria said mostly to get more info on this man
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:35 pm

Blade glanced at Aria as she left the room. She grabbed her flashlight and searched the room thoroughly. Shaking her head, she switched it off. Tenshi looked at her with confusion in her eyes as if to say, "What's wrong? Can I help? I'm confused." "It's ok girl..." Blade told her calmly. She walked out of the room and searched the rest of the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:39 pm

"I wonder why no one else choose to live here? Doesn't seem that bad" she said as she coughed once because of the dust. "But it is dusty" she said as she heard a small beep. She looked at her communications device. She was now officially on leave from her missions so she didn't have to worry about that for now. She then pulled out the book and started to read again. She wanted to know more about what happened. Something must if gone wrong. She was now in a bedroom.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:16 pm

Soldier's Log
Name: Braydon Hedgehog
Date: March 22, 2004

Things still haven't gotten better. Jeff STILL won't take care of the child yet, Ember doesn't know anything about her mother, and I still haven't seen the child. Jeff apparently wants to wait until he's absolutely ready. But he's already started seeing another woman. What is this, some kind of joke? That kid is his to take care of and he knows it...

Obviously Braydon wasn't really accepting of Jeff pushing Beth to keep taking care of the child.

Date: May 22, 2011

I apologize for the delay, I just haven't been going on a lot of missions lately. The ones I have done are way too easy. Jeff's finally started taken care of Ember a few years ago and she doesn't seem mad in the slightest.

And then the entries stopped. At least for a few pages. But then, something showed up a few pages after the last official entry: It was a newspaper clipping and various articles.

"Two killed, one injured in raid," the article said. It talked about how Ember's parents were killed in a GUN raid later the next year. Braydon was injured to the point where he had to get prosthetic appendages. The next page had yet another address, this time referencing an abandoned warehouse that was on the other side of town, with mercenary writing around the written address. Could this address have been another clue to the whereabouts of Braydon?
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:27 pm

Blade walked out of the nursery and into the bedroom, and found Aria again. "Anything interesting or key to finding Braydon?" She asked the white wolf. The gray wolf figured if Aria did find something, they could both chaos control to the area. The white wolf had proved not to be hostile, anyway, so Blade could trust her. Hopefully Yuuki wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:30 pm

Aria nods. "Yes this book had some interesting things, one of them being a address." Aria said as she took out her emerald and showed Blade the Address. "Chaos Control" she said as she warped to the area. This time she landed on her feet. She looked up to see the place in question. She walked over and pushed on the door. It opened up just by her touch. "Hello?" She yells as she walks in.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:34 pm

A supercomputer glowed from the back of the warehouse. Various crates of weapons and ammunition were stored here, all the crates having that signature G logo, with a strip of tape on each one saying For personal use only. Looks like GUN had supplied him with everything he needed once he decided to go rogue. Or rather, he stole them. But in any case. The computer had been on for nearly 3 years. And it wasn't so dusty in this warehouse as it was in the apartment, but there most likely was reason to be cautious. Mercenaries sometimes booby-trapped their hideouts to keep out unwanted intruders...
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:39 pm

Blade followed Aria into the warehouse. Many boxes were labeled with the letter "G", along with a computer that looked like it had been on forever. 'Weird... shouldn't it have gone into hibernation mode?' The young wolf thought curiously. That was what her laptop did, so this confused her. Comparing this desktop to her laptop, it looked older, and didn't seem like it had gone into sleep mode even once.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:42 pm

Aria looked around the whole area. "Ya not falling for this again" she said as she reached into her backpack and pulled out a small device. She placed it in the ground right next to the door and pressed a button on top. The device then sent a small wave of energy through the whole building. When it was done Aria picked it up and looked at it. She was examining the whole area so she'd have info on everything that was in there. Traps and all.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:48 pm

"Scanning for traps and such, I see." Blade said. It seemed obvious as she'd seen Vincent do the same thing once just to see if her own apartment was booby trapped. Remembering how annoyed she'd been, Blade smiled to herself. Vincent was strange but nice and funny in his own way. Pushing that away and getting back to the present, she looked around.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:50 pm

Turrets were set up in various locations on the rear end of the warehouse, which had trip-wire lasers to activate them. In other rooms, spears or energy barriers were present, as well as the infamous weighted block puzzle that took so much effort to solve in another. But if that weren't enough, there were also trip mines near the rear as well, so if the turrets were not activated, it'd take a lot more effort not to activate the trip mines. But the rear of the facility was the least of their worries. That was boobytrapped only because of old GUN material laying back there. An old GUN uniform hung from a metal closet, with photos of him and a girlfriend, an X crossed out on the girlfriend's face. She was an average height hedgebat, so yet another hybrid. The computer had old mission files on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lives unchanged, season's unending   Lives unchanged, season's unending - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lives unchanged, season's unending
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next