Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Leaf me alone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Leaf me alone!   Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here he was again. William had no idea what it was but something about this new area had caught his attention and refused to let go. In any case - once more the Gengar was wandering in the sea of orange, yellow and red that was the Fallen Leaf Copse.
There really wasn't much of interest here, but the place had this feeling of power to it. Could other Pokémon sense it too? No, the Gengar believed for it to be best not to ask just in case he had stumbled on something important here. It probably was nothing and he was wasting his time, but he would be wasting his time anyway, so there really wasn't much of a reason not to waste it here.
And thusly William wandered on, looking at the ground, the treetops and anywhere else something of interest could be hidden.

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:04 pm

Serena smiled at Sosio. This had been one of the greatest explorations she'd ever embarked on, and for her, that was saying something. The Servine had never planned on exploring the copse until now, and here she was, standing before the shrine of the fallen. The grass type thought she'd never see this day, but she had been wrong. Serena, William, and Sosio had made it. They were finally at the shrine.

Back to top Go down
Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:14 pm

William merely sighed in relief. All was over. Now they could finally approach this piece of stone they had spent so long chasing after. Hopefully they would be able to solve its riddle. The Gengar was tired, exhausted and drained but maybe he would still be able to decipher whatever riddle there was supposed to be written on the shrine. He couldn't help but wonder to what this was a shrine however. Maybe they would be able to find it out eventually. To do anything they would first have to approach it though. This was it. The final step on this long, arduous and painful journey. Hopefully it would all be worth it.

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   

Back to top Go down

Leaf me alone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7