Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Leaf me alone!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Leaf me alone! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here he was again. William had no idea what it was but something about this new area had caught his attention and refused to let go. In any case - once more the Gengar was wandering in the sea of orange, yellow and red that was the Fallen Leaf Copse.
There really wasn't much of interest here, but the place had this feeling of power to it. Could other Pokémon sense it too? No, the Gengar believed for it to be best not to ask just in case he had stumbled on something important here. It probably was nothing and he was wasting his time, but he would be wasting his time anyway, so there really wasn't much of a reason not to waste it here.
And thusly William wandered on, looking at the ground, the treetops and anywhere else something of interest could be hidden.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:34 pm

"Yes, shrine. I read about it in a book that had been written.... Handy items, books..." Serena said. She felt closer to evolving than ever, and it made her even more excited now. "I think I'm on the verge of evolution..." The Snivy said with excitement in her voice. She grinned at both Sosio and William. Maybe she would evolve right here and soon!
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:40 pm

"Maybe I should go visit the library some time again. I hadn't heard of that shrine until I had been told myself."
Libraries were fascinating places. There was so much knowledge concentrated into one building. William wasn't quite in love with books as Chie was, but he rarely had any objections to a good book himself either. Right now especially he would love to be at home in the guild with a cup of tea and a good book. But no, he had to wander through this forest. It was strange, really. In the past he had sometimes gotten annoyed at the Shadowhue Forest's darkness. But now this place was annoying him due to its excessive brightness rather.

Savato carried out 5 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
Leaf me alone! - Page 5 5cNwMM5 , Leaf me alone! - Page 5 KFxqTKX , Leaf me alone! - Page 5 VqWZY0k , Leaf me alone! - Page 5 KFxqTKX , Leaf me alone! - Page 5 7GQNIO6
(E43+1=44)
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:52 pm

Sosio was surprised at Serena's sudden shouting.
"Wow! Evolve? That'll make two of us! How can you tell, though?"

This Pokemon was no psychic type, for what Sosio knew, so how could it possibly know? Perhaps book worms just knew anything and everything, studied themselves to always know their growth status, and therefore could pinpoint when they would evolve? Crazy stuff. This Gengar seemed to be a book worm, too, talking about going to libraries and stuff. Sosio never liked reading, she liked being active, and running around, always being wild.

Sosio listened to the ground, not including herself in the conversation about reading, when she heard hooves hitting the ground and crunching the dead fallen leaves. The Fletchinder was proud of her perfect timing, and said, "I think some Pokemon are coming--perfect to help your evolution come nearer, Serena."

E=19+1(page)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:56 pm

Serena grinned. As she was about to run towards the first Pokemon, a glow surrounded her. The Snivy felt herself changing. Her legs getting longer, tail longer, snout longer, leaves growing on her back... She was evolving! Serena couldn't move, but the experience wasn't painful. When the glowing stopped, she was a Servine. Then she used Leaf Tornado on the Duskox.

MUST CLICK:
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 12:25 am

"True, fighting can help train one's fighting abilities and generally is useful as exercise, but in the amounts we have been encountering it it is just getting tedious I believe.".
Indeed William was starting to get rather annoyed by all the battles the trio was getting themselves into. Didn't the Pokémon in the area have anything better to do than to follow them around whereever they went, trying to defeat them for some reason?

(E=44-10=34)
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 1:59 am

Sosio grinned, eyes sparkling with amazement, as she witnessed her first evolution. Sure, Sosio got to experience it, but watching it sure was something. Not only that, but a move the Fletchinder had never seen before was hurled towards the wild Pokemon as they approached.

The fiery bird ignored what William was saying and proceeded to battle, using Ember on the Deerling, glad it was super-effective.

(Deerling: 1/3) (Phantump: 3/3) (Dustox: 8/9) (Phantump: 3/3)

E=20
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 12:36 pm

Serena went off to finish the Deerling, knowing it was close to unconsciousness. Getting it with a weaker version of Iron Tail, the Deerling seemed to look at her to say, "Thank you for stopping the pain.." as it fell down. Looking at the Phantumps with concern, the Servine used Vine Whip on them. An old move of hers, yes, but it was still effective. After all, these grass/ghost types had less energy and HP than she did. With one of those two gone, Serena looked at Sosio and William and smiled. "Shall we?" The grass type asked.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:05 pm

William, having had his back turned to the Snivy before, had only just yet realized what had happened.
"Serena, you...did you really just...evolve?", he managed to stammer, quite surprised by the sudden change in his companion's physique. Was there something special about this place that made Pokémon evolve more quickly? It was a possibility. And maybe this same force also was the reason why William had felt himself compelled to stay here despite the glaring lack of any profits for him.
Only after a few seconds did the Ghost type manage to collect his thoughts enough to respond:
"Shall we? What exactly are you referring to? Fight or flight?"
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:56 pm

Just as unsure of what the Servine meant as William, Sosio decided to at least finish off the last Pokemon. The incredibly creepy moth Pokemon decided to attack Sosio with a biting attack--pretty stupid to choose a very ineffective physical attack. The Fletchinder's ability left it with a burn, making it even easier to take out.

Sosio stopped herself from laughing when the Gengar only just relized that Serena evolved. Now all the Pokemon on the "good team" had evolved at least once. She smiled instead, flying in speedily to peck the burnt enemy.

E=20
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 8:36 pm

Serena watched Sosio take down the last Pokemon. The Fletchinder was definitely very strong. The Duskox went down soon enough thanks to its burn. After the battle, Serena shrugged. "I think we should move on now. We don't need any new opponents getting attracted by the racket we made. And yes, William, I evolved." The Servine said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:04 pm

Seeing the last enemy go down made William breathe a sigh conveying a mixture of feelings, mostly relief, annoyance and tiredness. Why were all those Pokémon appearing in groups anyway? William couldn't recall the last time any Pokémon had attacked alone here. Then again maybe the group's size would scare off any single attackers. William shuddered at the thought of having had to face even more battles, would he have wandered into the area alone. But since he wasn't and this wasn't the time to feel even worse than everyone was already, he quickly ignored these thoughts again.
"So, I guess we've got to continue.", he said.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:08 pm

Of course they should move on. It wasn't like they could stand in one place without any more Pokemon to battle and nothing to do. So long as they kept going, they would slowly reach their goal of being the ones to discover the treasure in this amazing, awe-inspiring dungeon. The fact that Sosio was one of the Pokemon to officially discover it still stunned her.

Hearing the suggestion of moving onward once again, Sosio nodded with a slight look of annoyance.
"Yep, now we can stop talking and start moving. There's nothing to discover if we don't go right ahead and discover it..."

E=20-(roll)

[roll="Fallen Leaf Copse]2[/roll]
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:56 pm

Serena nodded. Starting to walk again, she felt happy that they had stopped battling now.... hopefully, anyway. Otherwise the Servine thought she could up-turn a tree if they encountered another group of Pokemon. Whatever William needed to find, she hoped he found it, because this was getting boring.

MoonDust carried out 10 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
Leaf me alone! - Page 5 PHsGCI3 , Leaf me alone! - Page 5 7GQNIO6 , Leaf me alone! - Page 5 5cNwMM5 , Leaf me alone! - Page 5 6VqZUkn , Leaf me alone! - Page 5 7R7f359 , Leaf me alone! - Page 5 7doHI8l , Leaf me alone! - Page 5 KFxqTKX , Leaf me alone! - Page 5 6VqZUkn , Leaf me alone! - Page 5 N0xFnHW , Leaf me alone! - Page 5 9rVp5vO
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 10:06 pm

William groaned: "I'm beginning to think that there isn't anything to discover around here whether we move on or not. We really seem to have the worst of luck it seems."
Indeed their exploration had continued on for quite a while already and still they hadn't managed to find any items that had made it worth coming here. Until they had found something at least slightly useful William would refuse to leave. He was fully aware of this just being the so-called "Sunk Cost Fallacy" but he didn't even care about that anymore. All he knew was that he had developed a hatred for all things relating to autumn.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 10:45 pm

Sosio was beginning to grow sick of the Gengar's bellyaching. If she didn't fear him so much, she would've shouted at him by now. He probably should stop being such a negative downer and find hope in even the smallest things. Sosio was glad right now that there were no Pokemon to get in her way, so they should advance as much as possible while they still have a chance. They should grab as many items as they could possibly hold until they need to put some in storage, and search the areas until they find one of particular interest. There were ends to most of these seemingly endless dungeons, and each of them had one thing in common--discovery.

E=20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaf me alone!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next