Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Leaf me alone!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Leaf me alone! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here he was again. William had no idea what it was but something about this new area had caught his attention and refused to let go. In any case - once more the Gengar was wandering in the sea of orange, yellow and red that was the Fallen Leaf Copse.
There really wasn't much of interest here, but the place had this feeling of power to it. Could other Pokémon sense it too? No, the Gengar believed for it to be best not to ask just in case he had stumbled on something important here. It probably was nothing and he was wasting his time, but he would be wasting his time anyway, so there really wasn't much of a reason not to waste it here.
And thusly William wandered on, looking at the ground, the treetops and anywhere else something of interest could be hidden.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 10:28 pm

"Same to you." Serena smiled. William definitely wasn't feral, because he would've attacked her by now. She decided not to tell him how excited she was about the fact she would evolve soon, seeing as they'd just met. 'Save it for later when you know him better.... unless I've evolved by then already.' The Snivy told herself calmly. Evolution excited her greatly.... maybe one of her friends would be around to see that happen.... Fun!
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:56 pm

William had already reached his highest possible evolutionary stage long ago and thus wasn't thinking about evolution all that much anymore. It had been great when it had happened to him of course, but now there was nothing more to be gained from it.
But enough about evolution, they had better stop standing around like this and get moving before the noise created by the recent battle would attract further opponents.
"I do suggest we should move from here. I fear we might have caught the wrong kind of attention with our fighting.", he addressed the Grass type next to him. She certainly was a polite one, either intimidated into politeness by his appearance or actually and genuinely polite. That was one of the problems one had to live with as a Ghost type. It was hard to discern which Pokémon were only acting like they did out of fear of you.

Savato carried out 5 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
Leaf me alone! - Page 2 PopjRW4 , Leaf me alone! - Page 2 KFxqTKX , Leaf me alone! - Page 2 YRU707e , Leaf me alone! - Page 2 N0xFnHW , Leaf me alone! - Page 2 Rmy6L5r
(E=51-15+1=37)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:16 pm

"Right. Ok, let's go then..." Just then, before she could even move, three more Pokemon appeared. The Snivy groaned. "Again?" She said aloud, clearly in annoyance. It was annoying enough to have to repeatedly hit a stronger Pokemon, but now even more were appearing? That was too much. ANger bubbled up inside the grass type. Ignoring the items nearby, the Snivy leapt at the Phantump, using Iron Tail on it furiously. Serena's anger was one thing a person didn't want to mess with, or be around either. Glaring at all three Pokemon, the anger blazed in her eyes. "I.... have had..... ENOUGH." She said. "I'm sick of all this! I want to go FORTH, you blind idiots!" The Snivy yelled at the opponents. Serena had a feeling William had discovered how far the grass type would go when angry.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:23 pm

Upon seeing that yet more Pokémon had decided to attack them, William could only roll his eyes in mild annoyance and frustration. Then however these very same eyes quickly widened in surprise, seeing the Pokémon he had been fighting alongsidewidth fly into something that could only be described as unbridled rage. For a moment the Gengar was...what was it he was feeling? A mixture of shock, worry and being impressed most likely. Taking a moment to collect himself and focus his thoughts, William decided to take on the Furret, which had decided to charge at the Ghost type. Now it would just have passed through him with both of them unharmed but William wasn't letting this opportunity go to waste. As it was approaching, he intently stared into the Normal type's eyes, his own now having taken on an eerie glow as he began humming a haunting melody.
Immediately the Furret stopped in its tracks, swaying from side to side a bit before falling over - asleep.

(E=37-13=24)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:28 pm

Serena calmed down, and used Vine Whip on the approaching Phantump. Not very effective yes, but it would still work. Grinning, she used Iron Tail. The Silcoon seemed to be watching with utter horror, as it couldn't move. The Snivy merely glanced at it, and kept attacking the Phantump with a series of Vine Whips and Iron Tails until it was down. The grass type looked over at the Silccon, smiling. "You're next," She said.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:35 pm

William meanwhile wasn't yet quite finished with his victim. Stepping closer to the sleeping Furret, he placed a spectral hand on its forehead. As he did so, the Normal type winced in its sleep.
A blue energy was beginning to flow from the Furret's head over William's hand and arm up into the Ghost type's body. Dream Eater was a rather situational attack, but it was a strong one to make up for it. Finally the stream of energy ebbed, the Furret no longer throwing itself around in its sleep, now instead just limply lying on the ground. The Gengar couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to be on the recieving end of such an attack. Most likely not very pleasant.
Then however he noticed what the Snivy was doing to the Silcoon and, believing for it to be a good idea, joined in by throwing the scariest, most frightening glance at the Bug type he could muster.

(E=24+22=46)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:49 pm

Serena noticed William was using something similar to Scary Face, so she closed her eyes. When she opened, it seemed like he stopped. Using Iron Tail on the poor Silcoon, the bug type winced in pain as the tail hit it. Leaping back, she let William get in a blow. They really were working like a team. This one would be easy because it was an immobile opponent, though.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:58 pm

William, now feeling a lot more refreshed thanks to his Dream Eater attack, once more saw Serena attacking the Silcoon. And once more he decided to interrupt her.
"Do you really think wasting your energy like that is neccessary? The thing can barely move. I think we would be able to flee by leisurely walking in a random direction. It would be less exhaustive and I am pretty sure we are going to need our energy sooner or later."
It really was surprising how many Pokémon just had to fight until the end despite flight being a much more efficient method to go about it. Then again most Pokémon weren't as well-suited for fleeing as William was - considering his ability to levitate and phase through solid objects at will.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:12 pm

"Hmm.... alright. The poor thing has to get along on its own anyway.." Serena said. She suddenly felt a small pang of sympathy for the Silcoon. Shaking it off, she followed William further into the dungeon. The Snivy felt maybe her anger got the best of her at first. That wasn't good, for one, because that could hurt someone close to her. 'I'd hate to see that happen....' She thought nervously.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:19 pm

Glad to hear that the Snivy had decided to listen to the voice of reason - the Gengar's - William simply walked off further into a random direction in the dungeon. They would have to stumble upon something useful sooner or later, wouldn't they? Well, statistical data was suggesting the opposite, but still William just didn't want to give up for some reason. Even though he hadn't discovered much of use here in the long time he had been traversing this Copse, he just couldn't shake the feeling that there was something big waiting to be discovered here. What exactly this was he did not know just yet however obviously. He only hoped that they would find it soon because his legs were starting to tire...
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:33 pm

"William, if you're after what I'm after, which would be a big discovery, there's a shrine here, supposedly called 'The Shrine Of The Fallen'. I think it might be in the direction we're going in." Serena said. The shrine was one of the places Serena had read about, but only a certain Pokemon had written the book, thus it was unknown who had discovered the shrine itself. Shrugging, she just kept following William.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:36 pm

The Gengar found himself a bit surprised.
"A shrine? Actually to be completely honest I haven't heard of nor seen any shrines in the general victinity. I just know that I'm looking for objects of interest without any specific one in mind. Maybe this shrine thing is what is keeping me here."
Indeed it did make sense. A shrine would be a rather intriguing discovery to make. But somehow William couldn't shake the feeling that there was something else he would have to accomplish first...
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:50 pm

"Interesting. Ok." Serena said. If the shrine was what he was looking for, the Snivy was in a bit of luck. They could both go looking for it instead of going off alone. That would be way easier than fighting alone, especially with all the bug types around here... that wasn't good for a grass type. 'Good thing is I'm safe at the moment...' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:59 pm

"Interesting" was all the Grass type had to say about this? Now this was surprising. Considering how she previously had spoken about this shrine the Ghost type had expected a lot more verbosity from her side. But he could hardly blame her for not talking all the time, especially considering how little he had talked just a few years ago. Now, it seemed that they had a goal in mind now. It was better than just wandering around aimlessly at least. But William had been here so often and for so long already, that he was beginning to doubt that this supposed shrine was actually existing. If it was around here somewhere, then why hadn't he found it or at least heard some stories about its discovery? The Ghost type was beginning to think that the Snivy might have fallen for a scam.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 5:14 pm

"You look confused.." Serena said, reading William's expression. "It's not a scam, I'll tell you that. Apparently there's a riddle you have to answer to get in, and, it's hard to find, to add a little bit of a challenge." The Snivy confirmed. William had looked confused and a little suspicious of what she had said. She was glad she had confirmed it just now, or they'd be here arguing for hours while they walked. Not something Serena wanted, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaf me alone!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next