Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Protector's Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Protector's Training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Protector's Training   Protector's Training - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Joey {13} -5 from entry
Joey looked towards the forest as him and Azeral approached it. Joey wondered for a moment why Azeral wanted to come to the forest. She simply stated that she was going to teach him to defend himself. He wondered why she would ask that however after only a few second he realized why... "Soo we are coming to the forest to do that?" he asked her as they entered the forest's entrance. The forest looked quite amazing. Many tree's were all around them. The day had pleasant weather also. Those storms had finally stopped. It was odd to have such storms occur so frequently lately. It was confusing. No one had known the cause of them then. Some guesses were made that a bunch of electric type pokemon had caused the storms to form in the distance.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:24 am

Joey {10}
Joey watched Azeral approach him. She then touched him and had some static jump from her to him. He felt some energy return to him. It helped him a lot for the time. However it was not a lot. It would only help him get back to focus. He would have to charge up eventually when he finds a suitable spot to do so. The air here was completely devoid of its energy. There usually was some in the air but it seemed this area lacked it.

Joey nodded as she had asked him if he felt better. He was no longer feeling dizzy as he got up. "You can use electricity?" he said after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:27 am

"Ah kinda it's complicated" she said as she felt the ability disappear from her mind. "I can copy the abilities of pokemon and I copied the ability you have to cause a static charge when you touch other pokemon" she said and looked down. "It's useful but I don't know how to hold it for to long" she said as she then remembered another rule. "I also can't copy pokemon who have fainted" she ended with.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:41 am

Joey {11} +1 from page
Joey was a bit confused by the idea of another pokemon copying another's ability. "That's an ability? I thought it was just me shocking them..." he said somewhat confused. He did not realize it was an ability of his. He thought it was only due to him having a lot of energy and it sometimes shocked on contact. He then looked towards the center of the area. He noticed the pile of items there. "Lets go check out the items" he said as he walked towards them. He did not want to run as he could lose too much energy from it.

He noticed the seed mixed in with the items and just froze there.

((OOC: Finally something to shove at his face that he dislikes))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:45 am

Azeral walks around and looks at the item's scattered around. She teleported to them and picked them all up one by one till she had a pile. "I'll hold them since you don't have a bag" she said as she placed the item's in her backpack. She looked at Joey puzzled. "What's wrong?" She asked confused. He just stood there frozen. She wondered if it was from the lack of energy but she knew it couldn't be that.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:01 am

Joey {11}
Joey stood there for a moment until Azeral had picked up the seed and put it in the bag. She said she would hold the items since he didn't have a bag yet. He walked over to her. "Sorry... I... I don't like seeds..." he said somewhat sheepishly. He knew it was an irrational of him to fear them but... His past experience with one had him hate them ever since. He can blame Jak for that one.

[Total Inventory Changes] Virtual Changes as Joey does not have a bag

+1 Thunder Stone
+2 Pecha Berry
+2 Stick
+1 Green Gummi
0 swift seed. ((Give to Azeral))

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:16 am

Azeral smiles. "You don't need to be afraid, I don't know what happened but it couldn't be so bad could it?" She said as she moved along a smile still on her face. Far away a cloaked figure could be seen watching them. It turned around and gave a small sigh. "Don't worry so much Angel. She will be fine I know she will" Angel said as she vanished in a flash of light. She was worried about her daughter and no one could blame her. Azeral was to happy to care though.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:22 am

Joey {11}
Joey shivered at the thought of the incident that had happened in his past. "It... was pretty bad." he attempt to laugh at the issue but did not sound very convincing. It was after a pretty bad incident. He continued along the path with Azeral as they had talked. He had never seen the figure behind them watching them. He had no idea they were being watched at all.

As they continued to walk the wind started to pick up a little bit. Joey stood still for a moment to feel if the air had some charge to it. Sadly it was completely dry from all energy he could have used. It could not have been a more calm day then today for him... He sighed as he continued to walk.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:40 am

Azeral looked at Joey and gave a small sigh. "Are you ok?" She asked worried about her friend. He had taken damage from the looks of it but she knew it was mostly him losing energy. She wished she could use a electric typeface to help but the best she could of done is use the ability again. "Hey what is your idea of the guild?" She asked trying to shift her conversation away from getting hurt. She was still in slight pain from the tree's.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:47 am

Joey {11}
Joey looked towards Azeral as they were walking. "I am fine... I am just tired..." he said as he was basically just tired from lack of juice Electrical Charge

Azeral then asked him about what he thought about the guild. "What do you mean?" he decided to ask back because he was not entirely sure by what she meant about what he thought about it. From what he knew, they helped others and caught bad guys.

"I think its awesome that they help others. Even cooler that they caught bad pokemon." he responded after a moment.
He was actually wondering how hard it be to be part of one at that moment since she had mentioned it.

Coaster carried out 10 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Protector's Training - Page 3 2FrD83b , Protector's Training - Page 3 W6tXtbK , Protector's Training - Page 3 UJPjHpA , Protector's Training - Page 3 WYrEDCu , Protector's Training - Page 3 EE1XNfK , Protector's Training - Page 3 DZNZaz3 , Protector's Training - Page 3 DZNZaz3 , Protector's Training - Page 3 2FrD83b , Protector's Training - Page 3 PH4C7tP , Protector's Training - Page 3 XNK8rgs

((OOC: The roll is for this page, If its a horde of pokemon, it will be split up and encounter a few at a time. The new rule states a maximum of ten rolls per character per page.))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:50 am

Azeral looks down. "I was just asking because Mom still doesn't think it was a good idea to join, but I have to help people so why not get trained by a guild to do so" she said with a smile as she walked on. She had used her wonder map to get here but she didn't know how other pokemon got around without one. It was handy to have and use.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:58 am

Joey {0} -18

Joey was walking as he talked to Azeral about the guild. "You are part of the guild?" he asked although it was sort of already answered. It was more rhetorical then a real question. "Can I join you?" He asked her. He wanted to be with her and be strong with her. If she wanted to Join the guild then maybe it would help him also. He would also help others in the process. He could prevent what had happened at his home... His stomach then rumbled for a bit as he walked. He also noticed two apples along the path. He ran and grabbed them. He handed one to Azeral and ate the other one. "Apples!" he said with a smile as he bit into his with Joy.

Energy Change +5 from Apple
Total Energy: 5
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:16 am

"Yes my team name is Team Shattered blade" she said as she heard him ask to join. "You want to join?" She said as she thought for a moment. "Uhh sure you can join, I'm the only member on my team so that would be good" she said as she took note that Joey seemed to like apples. "Well that's good" she said with a smile as she took her hood off. She seemed to be getting another member so that was good.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:26 am

Joey {5} +5 from fruit previously if not already stated

"Yea I would love to join!" he responded as she asked him if he wanted to join. He was definitely going to be a part of the team! He would not let her down! He was ready for anything! So he thinks

He finished his apple and was feeling some energy return to him. His charge got better also it seemed. The food gave him some energy to get some charge back it seemed. He made note of that. He completely forgot food sometimes helps him when he uses a lot of his energy. It didn't always help but it helped sometimes.

((OOC: I need to find out how to join the team *Smiles*))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:12 am

"Well we have to go to the guild first, the guildmater is nice" she said with a smile remembering the conversation and how she was concerned about her wounds even though she didn't know her. "But for now let's focus on getting some item's so we can be the best team ever" she said as she walked on ready for anything to come at them.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 am

Joey {5}
Joey nodded at her statement. He then noticed a small clearing to his right that had a single item there. "Hey. There is an item over there." he said as he walked over to the clearing. It looked like some kind of orb was in the center as he walked up next to the tree. Just out of sight of anything that might be in the clearing. He looked some more and he noticed a stump next the the orb. It looked like it had eyes on it... It gave him the creeps. On the opposite side of the stump were 2 pink gummies.

If you listened carefully you could hear some flapping above somewhere in the area. The pichu did not hear it though at the moment. He was too focused at trying to find out what that stump was and why it had eyes.

((Items and pokemon from previous roll that have not been encountered fully yet))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Protector's Training
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next