Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Azeral's ambition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Azeral's ambition Empty
PostSubject: Azeral's ambition   Azeral's ambition EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:55 pm

A ralts walked down to the depths of the guild. She had her black hood up and a few cuts and bruises along her arm's and legs. She stopped in front of a door and breathed in and out. "Maybe just joining wouldn't be so bad" she told herself as she brought her hand up and slowly knocked on the door. She didn't want to just rush in like a zubat out if hell. "Umm Hello" she said not knowing if her small knock had gotten the attention of whoever was in there.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Azeral's ambition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's ambition   Azeral's ambition EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:04 am

Faye hummed to herself as she tended her plants, using her long vines to hold a watering can over her beautiful flowers. She perked up at hearing a knock on her door. Now whoever could that be? She walked over to the door and opened it to find a ralts in a black cloak, with the hood pulled over her head. Faye immediately noticed the scratches and bruises upon the ralts form and let out a small cry of surprise. "Oh my; are you alright, dear?" She asked in concern.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Azeral's ambition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's ambition   Azeral's ambition EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:08 am

Azeral looked at the pokemon in front of her. She instantly remembered her own wounds and looked at her arm's. "Um yes I'm alright, I just haven't fully recovered yet, thank you for the concern" Azeral said as she remembers what she came here for. "I'm here about joining the guild" she said a feeling in her gut rising. She was getting nervous for no real reason.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Azeral's ambition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's ambition   Azeral's ambition EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:11 am

Faye smiled at the ralts; she was excited to be able to do her favorite task at the guild. "Well then; come in, come in! My name is Faye; I'm the Guildmaster here at the Grassveil Guild. If you'll come in and sit down we can get started right away on the sign-up process." She led the way into her room and began preparing some tea. "Would you like some tea, dear? I've always found it calms my nerves."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Azeral's ambition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's ambition   Azeral's ambition EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:15 am

Azeral looks at Faye and smiles. "I'm Azeral it's nice to meet you Faye" Azeral said as she walked into the room. She was still feeling nervous but this didn't show under her hood. "Uh yes" Azeral responded to the question. She was a bit worried but she felt happy this pokemon was nice even the offer for something made her feeling of nervousness go down.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Azeral's ambition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's ambition   Azeral's ambition EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:17 am

The meganium smiled at the pokemon who was to become the newest member of her beloved guild. She finished making the tea and placed a cup in front of the ralts. Then she crossed over to her desk, where she found a Sign-Up sheet. "Now, to get this started, might I ask your name and the names of any other members of your team?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Azeral's ambition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's ambition   Azeral's ambition EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:21 am

Azeral took the cup and let a smile cross her face. "Thank you" she said as she took a small sip of her tea and placed the cup in front of her. "My name is Azeral and I don't have any other members with me" Azeral said a hint of sadness behind her voice. She then took her hood off finding it a bit rude to wear it here. She then picked the cup up again and took another sip while waiting for the next question
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Azeral's ambition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's ambition   Azeral's ambition EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:04 am

Faye nodded agreeably, writing down the name 'Azeral'. She took a sip of her own tea, enjoying the slight spiciness to the drink. She continued down her list of things she needed to ask the young pokemon. "Next, I'll need to know the name you've decided for your team, dear." she looked at the young ralts, still slightly concerned about the ralts' wounds.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Azeral's ambition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's ambition   Azeral's ambition EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:08 am

Azeral thought for a moment. She had a team name planned out but now that she was here she didn't think the name was the best option. She then remembered something her mother told her and decided to go with what she said. "Shattered Blade" she said going with the option her mom picked for her team name. It sounded cool to Azeral but she didn't know if it was the best name. Best one she could come up with.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Azeral's ambition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's ambition   Azeral's ambition EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 3:21 pm

Faye smiled at Azeral kindly. "It sounds like a wonderful name for your team, dear." She wrote down the name dutifully, and then turned away from the sheet to the corner of her rooms that was dominated by a pile of bags. She picked one out and set it in front of the ralts. "Now that you're part of an official Exploration Team, you'll be needing one of these," she said kindly, indicating the Exploration Bag. "There is a Wonder Map and an Exploration Team Badge inside, as well as a nice surprise for you." (The surprise is your colored ribbon/bow; no effect) Faye looked to the ralts in anticipation -she always did like to see the wonder on pokemon's faces when they received their Exploration Bags for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Azeral's ambition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's ambition   Azeral's ambition EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:46 pm

Azeral gave a small breath of relief. She had expected either the name to be taken, or that something else would happen to her which is what normally goes down when she is nervous. She looked at the bag and opened it looking for the small surprise the grandmaster had mentioned. Inside she found a black and white ribbon. She looked at it before letting a smile cross her face. "Thanks" she said as she tied it around her arm
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Azeral's ambition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's ambition   Azeral's ambition EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:54 pm

Faye smiled at the ralts. "You're quite welcome, dear. Now, if you would like, I can show you to the room you'll be staying at here at the guild, or you can go on right away to exploring if you'd like!" she said cheerfully, taking the last sip of her tea.

((If you want to see the room, please tell me if you would like a large room in case of more members to Shattered Blade))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Azeral's ambition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's ambition   Azeral's ambition EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:20 pm

"Um no thanks I actually need to be going" Azeral said as she picked the bag up and closed the top of it. "Thank you for your time" Azeral said as she turned around and walked out of the room. She had a smile on her face and was now going to go through Shadowhue with her friends
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Azeral's ambition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's ambition   Azeral's ambition EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:30 pm

Faye smiled happily. She always loved it when she was able to help pokemon join the guild. She hummed to herself as she went through the process of adding Azeral's team to the official guild list. Once she was finished with that, she crossed the room to her plants and began rearranging the plant stems so that the flowers didn't look like they had been through a windstorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Azeral's ambition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's ambition   Azeral's ambition Empty

Back to top Go down

Azeral's ambition
Page 1 of 1