Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Echoes in the Dark

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Head Secretary, Moderator & Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 5715

Echoes in the Dark - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Echoes in the Dark   Echoes in the Dark - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Mission Details:

Today was a nice day.  The sun was shining and it was warm.  What taunting weather....  Sova the glaceon stood at the entrance to a cave, peering inside.  Dark and cold awaited him.  Not that it made a difference to him.  He just wanted to do missions and gain ranking....  Eventually he would have the undeniably best team in the guild.  It wasn't really much of a "team" since he'd done most of the work, but that just made it even better for him.

"Well, this is definitely the spot.  Never been here before."  The glaceon spoke to himself, a bit bored and slightly lonely.  He took a step into the cave and sighed in boredom.  Hopefully something eventful would happen soon.  He didn't find the idea of being alone and bored for an extended period of time to be overly appealing at the moment.

(23 Energy)

Character Records

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

>And now for a bit about myself.<
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Echoes in the Dark   Echoes in the Dark - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:47 pm

Which way? Which way was the way out? Sova stopped at the intersection, becoming too lost in thought to pay much mind to what was going on around him, including the conversation. "Lets see.... I came in then took a left here, now I'm turned around....so the entrance is...." He thought to himself, before landing on the right. This was the way out, he was sure of it. Now he could focus on partaking in the conversation. "What exactly are you so worried about, Veriq? If she's with others of her kind, she's probably safe, right? No pressure." He reassured to the tropius.

With a hesitant step, the glaceon began walking yet again, towards the path on the right. This was the way out.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: Echoes in the Dark   Echoes in the Dark - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:01 am

Varda nodded at the large Pokémon's words, though he did look like he was getting lost in his thoughts as he pondered more deeply. Unfortunately, he didn't really know where such a place Veriq described was, so not only could he not help him, he wouldn't even know where the Pokémon would go! But he was certain he could find a solution to that problem.
"I haven't seen a place like that," the bird cooed, but he looked up at Veriq with sparkling eyes and a big smile,
"But, I could ask around. I'm sure someone back at the town knows," he gave himself a little nod, thinking that his idea was quite clever. That way he knew where to look for both the missing princess and Veriq!

The Swablu was quite oblivious to Sova's plight, still trusting the other Pokémon's sense of direction. He had no idea where they were or which way was home, so it wasn't like he could say that something was off, in any case. The bird Pokémon continued to hop along, looking like he empathized with Veriq's worries. Following Sova's lead, he took on a much brighter look as he agreed with the Ice-type, nodding.
"I'm sure she's fine and that you'll find her soon. We're here to help you, too," Varda chirped happily.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Lazarus Rex

Poké : 5360

PostSubject: Re: Echoes in the Dark   Echoes in the Dark - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 12:55 am

Veriq sighed, "I fear she might have gone off looking for a prince and gotten a bit impatient about taking over the kingdom. However, she doesn't know any better and might wed herself to some abusive peasant off the streets. Royalty is to wed royalty, that is the way it has been for years, and if she were to break that tradition I don't know how the king will react...he'll be so upset!" the tropius seemed to be in a bit of despair at the idea. The tropius sighed once more, "But, thanks for offering to help me out if you could..." The grass and flying type seemed to settle down, trying to convince himself that maybe she had simply wandered off in search of adventure.

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Echoes in the Dark   Echoes in the Dark - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:12 am

Sova tilted his head at the tropius' grim and harsh outlook. "What if she finds a nice "peasant" instead? Not everyone who isn't royalty is automatically bad. Take you two, for instance." He excluded himself from his example, not really feeling right defending his own morality. He was far from perfect, he didn't feel that he deserved to be called "good."

"If you don't find her, maybe it's because she doesn't want to be found and maybe....she's happy. Might not be the most preferred outcome, but it's better than the worst outcome at least, right?" He continued, hoping to cheer Veriq up.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Echoes in the Dark   Echoes in the Dark - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:23 pm

Varda tilted his head as he looked at Veriq, not really understanding his worries all that well. Weddings and anything relating to such relationships was probably the last thing he ever thought about!
"How old is she? Is she even old enough for that?" The bird chirped, knowing that he had met quite many young Pokémon on his travels, something that almost seemed to be the norm. The young ones left the nest, eager to explore the world outside and probably not as eager about the romance. But the Swablu considered himself neither of those and had he been given the chance... Well, he probably wouldn't be here. But perhaps he would be a bit sad of losing all these experiences.

The bird Pokémon kept walking, turning to face Sova as the other one added his insight to the conversation. Before he brought it up, Varda actually hadn't considered what Veriq meant with a peasant – having lived a sheltered life, it was a word he... Really didn't get. He didn't understand what it meant, but Veriq seemed to think it was bad while Sova disagreed?
"What's a peasant? It sounds like a bird," he cooed happily. But his smile ended after a while once he had gotten enough time to think to realize that he was a bird!
"Are... Birds bad?" The little Swablu's eyes looked so miserable as they turned towards Veriq, expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Echoes in the Dark   Echoes in the Dark - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 6:35 am

"Wh-wha?" the tropius stammered in surprise as the small fluffy bird asked if birds were bad, "N-No...Birds are definitely not bad," the tropius attempted to reassure Varda. He then changed back to Sova's topic to address his question, "If she were to choose a nice 'peasant' and she refuses her parent's orders to return or cease the relations with it at once, then she might be disowned, I would not be able to help her in any way without losing my relations with the kingdom and maybe even someone sent after me. The king isn't exactly trusting, and I wouldn't blame him. With torture pokemon can bring these days I wouldn't be surprised if I had cracked under the pressure. She shouldn't be old enough for this kind of stuff anyways...I think...I can't really remember..."

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Echoes in the Dark   Echoes in the Dark - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:11 am

Sova shrugged nonchalantly. "Eh, if someone was sent after you, I'd be willing to help. I get into fights constantly, might as well help a friend out in the process, right?" He assured as he continued to walk, directing his attention away from the path in front of him and towards the tropius. "Just....try not to worry about it. Worrying never gets anyone anywhe-" He was abruptly cut off as he tripped due to not watching where he was going, landing on his side with a thud, right on top of a rather jagged rock.

"Ooooooooow...." He moaned as he stood back to his feet, looking at his shoulder that was now in pain. It wasn't debilitating, but it was enough to tell him he'd been hurt. Sure enough, he had a fresh gash that was already beginning to bleed, right on his left shoulder.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Echoes in the Dark   Echoes in the Dark - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:55 pm

Varda seemed to brighten up in an instant when the large Pokémon reassured him that birds weren't bad, all of his troubles lifted away in an instant. He still hadn't learned what a peasant was, but he had learned enough to keep him happy. The bird's steps looked much more cheerful as he hopped along. He wasn't entirely sure why Veriq was worrying so much, he didn't really understand the topic they were talking about... But too much worrying was never a good thing!

"I'm sure that everything will be just fine. I wouldn't think of what ifs just yet," the Swablu chirped happily, nodding after Sova said much of the same. Veriq shouldn't worry. They'd find the princess if all three of them looked for her and she would surely be safe.
"What is tort–" He started to ask as he looked up at the much taller Pokémon, but as he did, Sova tripped and landed on his side.

"S... Sova...!" Varda gasped as he quickly hopped over, about to start asking if the other Pokémon was alright, but he stopped himself before any sound managed to escape his beak. Sova was bleeding, of course he wasn't alright!
"Oh... Oh no...
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Echoes in the Dark   Echoes in the Dark - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:49 pm

The tropius's eyes widened in concern as the Glaceon tripped, he lowered his large heard to the small pokemon's level, "Are you oka-" he saw the blood. The tropius froze, staring at the scarlet liquid. His mind seemed to come to a complete stop and his entire body had frozen. He felt as if he were going to be sick, suddenly an image of a Tyrantum brutally tearing apart another pokemon while surrounded by other pokemon locked in combat against each other flashed into his mind before it suddenly disappeared before he could recognize any pokemon in the small memory he had regained. His eyes were still locked on the Glaceon's wound before his body gave a shiver and the tropius collapsed.

The whismur blinked, having been asleep and the shiver having woken it up, "W-What happened?" it asked, noticing that its ride seemed to have fallen.

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Echoes in the Dark   Echoes in the Dark - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:50 pm

"Guys, relax, I'm-" Sova began, but paused as the tropius collapsed. "....Is he alright? Veriq, get up...." He said as he put a paw on the collapsed tropius, attempting to shake him, though he found that he wasn't quite physically strong enough to shake the big guy, so it was more of a poke.

Then he noticed the whismur. "Oh....uuuh....he's just taking a nap, you can go back to sleep." He replied. Technically it wasn't a lie.

Veriq seemed to be out cold. Had he been hurt or something? Or was it something the glaceon had done? Maybe the blood? His wound really wasn't that bad, in his opinion at least. Then again he had a bad habit of ignoring serious injuries.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Echoes in the Dark   Echoes in the Dark - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:48 pm

Varda still looked worried, but he was happy that Sova at least managed to get back on his paws after the fall. The wound looked a bit nasty however, so something would have to be done about that as soon as possible! They had to get out of this cave and back to Grassveil Town. But the misery and worrying didn't stop there, as a large thud shook the ground and made the little bird Pokémon's light body bounce up. Confused, he looked behind him, only to notice the large grass giant lying on the ground, motionless.

The Swablu gasped, covering his beak with his fluffy wings. He didn't know what was happening! The only person in this situation who he could turn to was Sova, but it seemed like the Ice-type Pokémon didn't know what had happened, either. They were in big trouble – and the case wasn't helped when the little Whismur, their client, spoke up softly, just as confused as the rest. Sova's fast response seemed to help Varda to put on his biggest smile too, nodding as he agreed.
"Um, yes. Everything is just fine," he chirped before turning to Sova and lowering his voice.

"What are we going to do?" The bird asked in a hushed tone, his eyes glancing at Veriq and then back to Sova,
"Do you think we should... Throw water on him? I don't think we have water here," Varda looked rather concerned as his eyes eventually lowered to look at the other Pokémon's bleeding wound. Pausing for a moment, he grabbed the pink ribbon tied around his bag and removed it, holding it to Sova with his leg.
"Maybe you could tie this around the wound...?"
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Echoes in the Dark   Echoes in the Dark - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:11 am

The whismur looked down to the 'napping' tropius, and then back to the explorers as they whispered to each other. The whismur hopped down from its ride, and looked to the path ahead of them, spotting a light ahead. The client ventured ahead slightly, and spotted the exit, "Guys! Guys!" the whismur spoke excitedly, returning to the trio, "Wake him up, the exit is just over there," it seemed to bounce gleefully.

Veriq meanwhile was still laying on the ground, having passed out due to his hemophobic reaction and overwhelming flashback had only made it worse.

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Echoes in the Dark   Echoes in the Dark - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:58 am

Sova shook his head in decline of the bird's option. "I'm fine, don't worry about it. I've had a lot worse than this and walked it off. You don't need to get your ribbon all bloody for me. Besides, we should focus on him." He turned his attention back to Veriq as he spoke. Ice Beam would likely hurt too much, but maybe he could blow a cold breath on the tropius to wake him up. The whismur came back and urged them to wake Veriq up, further convincing him to try.

"I'm gonna try chilling him to wake him up." He explained as he approached the unconscious banana man's head. He took a moment to lower his internal body temperature before blowing a very cold breath onto the tropius' face.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Echoes in the Dark   Echoes in the Dark - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:45 pm

Varda cooed when the other Pokémon refused to take his ribbon to dress the wound, tilting his head and looking a bit worried. He wasn't going to pressure Sova into doing it... But he was quite sure that it would be better and might stop the bleeding faster! But he wasn't really a doctor of any kind, so what did he really know. Still, all the Swablu could do was nod and turn to look at the sleeping grass giant.

The Whismur had decided to get up and waddle around, immediately causing the bird Pokémon to grow a bit worried. He wasn't sure if the poor thing should walk on its own in case it got lost...
"Oh um, don't go too far," he chirped after the tiny pink one, hoping that his words would be enough. As Sova has said, they had to worry about Veriq now. The large Pokémon had just suddenly collapsed, that couldn't be normal!

Varda took a couple of steps closer as he looked over Veriq, but he couldn't see anything wrong. The Whismur's voice broke the tense silence, urging them all to hurry as it had found the exit. It was a moment for happiness, as that meant their mission was almost complete – but he wasn't going to leave Veriq in the cave alone! With no water, Sova's plan was to use ice instead. The little bird wasn't all too sure about that, but he was willing to trust their leader and gave him some space with a nod.

The air around them seemed to cool as the icy breath erupted from Sova's mouth, causing the Swablu to shudder as he tried to keep himself warm. Veriq's face ended up being covered in a fine layer of frost, coloring the tan skin white. Varda felt a bit sorry for that, so he hopped closer and extended a fluffy wing to wipe some of it off gently...
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Echoes in the Dark   Echoes in the Dark - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:50 pm

The whismur looked at the exit longingly, before returning to the group, "Why are you breathing ice on him? If he's asleep then you could just shake him awake?"

Veriq groaned, the ice disturbing his bout of unconsciousness. His face was suddenly freezing, he opened an eye that didn't have a fluffy wing near it slowly, "wuh happened..?" he spoke, lifting his head and the frost coating his face flopped off as it failed to cling to his skin. He still felt dizzy, and the cave seemed to be spinning. He had not yet caught sight of the Glaceon's shoulder once more, but he felt a bit nauseated. The last thing he remembered was the color red. What was red that he saw? He opened his other eye and looked to the concerned face of the swablu and the glaceon.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echoes in the Dark   Echoes in the Dark - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Echoes in the Dark
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Rainfront Town :: Serene Cave-
Jump to: