Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Ignavus the Treecko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Adopting Ignavus the Treecko Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Ignavus the Treecko   Adopting Ignavus the Treecko EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:19 am

» Name: Ignavus the Treecko
» Gender: Male
» Species: Treecko, the Wood Gecko Pokemon #252
» Affiliation/Rank: None

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Due to the new shop rules I'm forced to either adopt or make a character to own parts of Dandy's Boutique. Since I'd like to save my money for characters I'd rather use for other things, I'm hoping to adopt a character to take on those duties. This character in particular is perfect for the job. Being a lazy Pokemon, I'd think just sitting around selling stuff would be perfect for him.

» Sample of roleplay: Ignavus silently slept at the front desk of his new shop. Not too long ago, a Furfrou happened upon him napping in the shelves of the shop, and instead of kicking him out, asked if he wanted to own it. The Treecko wasn't quite pleased at the idea of owning a shop. He'd have to clean it... Stock it... ugh, the idea was enough to make him shiver.

However, the Furfrou said he would stock and clean it himself, seeing as the shop would still have his own name on it. What was his name again? Daddy or something like it. Ignavus didn't really care. Then he heard a familiar, and somewhat annoying noise. The bell at the front desk. Opening up his eyes, the Treecko found a little Pichu at the other side, staring up at him with a scarf in its hand. The Treecko yawned, reaching his hand out for the money the Pichu handed to him in a pouch. Watching the little Pokemon leave, the Treecko bounced the bag in his hand. At least he didn't have to do much, and he made some good money from it.

He smirked to himself, leaning back as his eyes closed, wondering if his parents were out on another dangerous mission earning half of what he did. Maybe one day they'd give up being so adventurous and come work for him. The thought made him chuckle, though it was soon cut off as he began to snore.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t3129-up-for-adoption-ignavus-the-lazy-treecko
» Levels of existing characters: Akuroma the Gallade - Lvl 30, Dandy the Furfrou - Lvl 5
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Ignavus the Treecko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Ignavus the Treecko   Adopting Ignavus the Treecko EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:13 pm

-Accepted-
Back to top Go down

Adopting Ignavus the Treecko
Page 1 of 1