Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lost Within the Streets

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Lost Within the Streets Empty
PostSubject: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:35 am

Siccor the Litwick

Was this the place? Grassveil town? Sure it had to be, right? Siccor glanced up ahead. Well it certainly had buildings and other Pokemon. So it had to be it. He had been told of this place from others, and he figured it would be a great place to try to set himself up for success... hopefully. To him, the town looked well enough, not massively large, but still probably bigger than most he had been to.

Siccor puffed himself up as best a candle could, and proceeded forth. Unfortunately, it wasn't long before he inevitably got lost. Well, he did find the Cafe, but that was closed. So much for that. On the bright side however, someone once said that getting lost and exploring were synonymous. He'd find his way around eventually... maybe...

Normally because of his short stature, he'd have to worry about being stepped on, but with all the life in the town, the flame atop his head was rather quite large. Others actually had to steer clear, or might accidentally get burned, to which Siccor was constantly apologizing profusely. A large flame was a nice feeling, but this was a tad excessive.

Eventually he stopped, realizing he had done a full circle. Now was a good time to ask for directions. He turned to a random passerby and asked, "Ex-excuse me?" he'd pause for a moment, before resuming, this time with a more confident appearance, "Excuse me, but I'm a little lost. Could you help me?" Admitting he was lost was something Siccor did not want to do, but at this rate, it was probably for the best.

Hopefully his request would be answered.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:52 pm

Nocturna
Nocturna turned around at the sound of a voice right behind her. Arceus help her if her ears decieved her, but it came from lower than her height. Looking down, she saw a Litwick asking her for directions. "Oh. Hello. Yes, I can help you."[/color] The Absol said kindly. Usually Pokemon didn't approach her like this, given how most were frightened of her. But, Ghost type Pokemon were an exception. "I'll help you get to the hotel around here.. There's not a lot of room for you to see, so you can.. uhm, hop on my back, I guess." Nocturna felt unusual saying this, but it was the least she could do to help the poor candle Pokemon.

Lost Within the Streets 19KmazE

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:18 pm

Siccor the Litwick

The random passerby just happened to be an Absol. He had heard vague mentions of them being the heralds of disaster. However rumors he heard weren't concrete enough to really form a solid opinion. Besides, he was often stereotyped as some kind of thief of souls, which didn't do anyone any favors, so he tended to shy away from such stereotypes.

So far she seemed nice anyways, offering help and- did she just call him short? Well... not directly, but...

Siccor would blink for a second, before saying, "Huh? Wait, I'm not that short!" despite him clearly being just that.  He'd pause only for a brief moment, before following up with, "But... thanks. I think just being shown the hotel will do. Uh..." Quick! An excuse for refusing second part of the offer! "But... I think I can walk. My flame might burn you." Yes, fantastic, even though he clearly screwed up earlier with the short comment.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:59 pm

"Whatever suits you." Nocturna said. She didn't want to waste time arguing, so best not push it. She started walking in the direction of the hotel. "This way. Follow me." The Absol said calmly. If the Litwick would blow up on her that was fine with her, as long as no battles broke out. Some battles were just a waste of her time. Shaking the thought away, she continued on.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:14 pm

Siccor the Litwick

Siccor quickly followed in behind, a bit flustered about his earlier less-than-stellar display. He figured he'd just make himself seem more like a fool if he continued saying things, so he elected not to.

He still had very little idea about where they were going, but a few landmarks he recognized. He briefly wondered about how much it would cost to stay in the hotel, or what it even looked like. He found himself a bit excited, even if it was something as simple as a hotel. The important thing was that it was something new.

After some time, he would say, "Thanks again," still a little unsure of himself, but only a little.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:20 pm

"No problem," Nocturna smiled. "I'll pay for the costs, by the way. I'm sure they won't mind putting it under my name." She added. It would feel better to her if she paid for the costs instead of the Litwick having to. "Oh... I never caught your name.... what is your name?" The Absol asked after a while. She felt it necessary they introduce in case they met again.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:51 pm

Siccor the Litwick

Siccor looked up at the Absol, "Oh, really? That's pretty generous considering we just met. Thanks." He wondered briefly what the reason was for. Maybe she had a positive reputation with the owner of the hotel? "Are you sure you don't need anything in return?" he'd add.

"My name?" he'd say, blinking once, "Oh, right! My name is Siccor," he said, with a smile, "What about yours?"

Dear word, accepting charity from a stranger and not even knowing their name!? What was he doing!? Well, maybe sometime he could repay the favor.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:55 pm

"I'm Nocturna. Pleased to meet you." Noctunra told him politely. "Yes, I'm sure I don't want anything in return. I don't mind." She added, answering his question. The Absol couldn't just leave it hanging, unanswered, It felt unjust to her. It also didn't feel right to just leave it like some rude Pokemon did. 'I'm not one of them..' She thought.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:14 am

Siccor the Litwick

"Nocturna? Nice to meet you as well!" Siccor responded a little more upbeat than he was before.

Upon hearing Nocturna turn down his offer, he responded with, "Alright," not wanting to push it. Still, he couldn't shake the feeling that he should repay her somehow.

He continued on in silence, not really knowing what else to say. Sure he could ask how much farther it was, but that was... eh... a little obnoxious. Perhaps he could simply ask about the destination?

"This hotel... what's it like?" he asked innocently, whilst looking around, trying to see if he could spot it.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 1:39 pm

"Well, for one, it's built into a particularly large tree," Nocturna started explaining. "But it's a great place. Run by Sentrets, though. The Furret there keeps them all in order." She continued. "It really is a good place, though. Good service, nice neighbors next door room-wise...." Nocturna could list a million things about the hotel, but she didn't.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:00 am

Siccor the Litwick

Built into a giant tree? Well it wasn't like any of the buildings here were fireproof. Siccor would just have to keep his flame in check when indoors. He was still a little worried about the cost, especially since how good the hotel seemed, but he kept that to himself. He wasn't planning on staying for a large amount of time regardless, possibly only a couple of days, before going off to explore the local wilderness. He had a suspicion that he'd come back though, but at that point, he could pay for his own fare.

"It sure sounds like a great place," he remarked, now on the lookout for any conspicuously large trees, "Have you been there before?" It may have been a dumb question, since Nocturna obviously knew about the place, but it seemed like a natural followup question.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:16 am

"Only once, with a friend." Nocturna said. She didn't go into detail what or which friend, but that didn't really matter. 'Eh. Oh well. Not like it's entirely necessary to tell him who the friend was, anyway.' She thought calmly. What was important was that she answered his question properly, which in this case she did. There was no problem whatsoever.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:50 am

Siccor the Litwick

Siccor nodded, "It must have been one great visit then to leave that kind of impression," he completely ignored the mention of a friend, as it was highly unlikely he'd had ever known, nor ever meet this individual. That and well, it wasn't the focus of his attention.

Not too long afterwards, he would point with his short stubby arm, "Hey, is that it over there?" he'd say. Well it was certainly a tree, but he couldn't quite get the full view on it from his low point of view to get a full glimpse. There were a few other trees sure, but this one seemed bigger than the rest, at least big enough to potentially walk into. Gah, too bad he was too short to properly looks for any kind of signs hanging on the outside, or some kind of opening. For all he knew, he was pointing at some ordinary bland tree.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:31 pm

"Oh yeah... it is." Nocturna said. It surprised her how short of an amount of time it had taken them to get here. usually it would take a half an hour from where they had been. Not that she wanted to have been there later, she just found it surprising how soon they'd got there instead of later. The Absol shrugged. 'Not a problem.' She thought. [color=#003399]"I'll help you check in inside. Come with me." Nocturna started walking again, but slower so Siccor could get a little bit of a head start so he could see the hotel better.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:21 pm

OOC: I had no idea how long the walk was supposed to take, and I didn't want to drag it out too long. If I cut it shorter than you would have liked then, whoops, my bad.

Siccor the Litwick

Well, that was certainly one big tree. Especially if you compared the two's sizes. Siccor missed the hint to walk slightly ahead. He had slowed down himself, simply staring up and taking in just how big it was now that they were nearing. How did a tree grow to be that large compared to all the rest? Did they grow it? Or was it pure coincidence that the town was founded near such a thing? Did it matter? Not really! There it was, and that's how it is.

"Amazing..." was about all he could say, now picking up his pace to what it was before, as they drew near to the entrance of the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the Streets   Lost Within the Streets Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Within the Streets
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: