Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Pond Pondering

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Pond Pondering   Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:17 pm

Ramira sighed as she settled down under a tree by the pond. She needed to recap on her memories to organize them. So much had happened in the past few years that the shiny Zorua thought it was insane. 'So much has happened it's crazy....' She thought. 'So many new friends, just like that. But old ones are starting to crop up in nearer and nearer locations each day.' Ramira pondered. It was true. There were so many reports of mysterious figures lurking about near just outside Grassveil's borders. It couldn't be her friends, could it?

Back to top Go down
blade12

Poké : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:14 am

Deimos, having left the pond and the Ralts that had encountered him prior, had gone to take a quick glance at the town... it was much noisier than the last, which is something he didn't like what so ever. With a heavy sigh, he headed back towards the Small pond he had come across a while ago... it still seemed mostly peaceful and tranquil, to Deimos's relief. Returning to his original position, in front of the pond, Deimos merely looked down into the waters once again... thinking of what he could do next.

"What next... I still haven't found anyone who would be interested in the Reaper Cloth... and the towns are far to chaotic and noisy for my tastes..." Deimos muttered to himself under his breath... he truly didn't know of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:59 pm

Ramira had (again) taken a break from Shadowhue. Almost like she abandoned her camp altogether. 'Geez that was a horrible idea....' She thought, staring into the pond. Her last few friend encounters had gone well, and she'd met another Zorua. 'Just my good fortune.' Ramira told herself in her head, smiling. Then she noticed an Absol nearby, not that it was of importance to her. "That's not an important detail right now..." She murmured to herself.

Back to top Go down
blade12

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:13 pm

Try as he might, he couldn't work out what would be the most appropriate task to do next... he lacked knowledge of most of this world, due to seclusion... he had no destination in mind, and no one to turn to for guidance now that... well... He's gone. Taking a moment to glance around, he noticed a Zorua, although the coloration seemed... off... Zorua's normally aren't blue in those locations are they?

"Perhaps she would better know the area... but I won't come to understand if I just rely on everyone else..." Deimos muttered under his breath once again, turning his attention back to the water, and his thoughts to what to do next, as well as to the past... What'd they think of this so far?
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:01 pm

"Past memories.... almost like a breeze, it seems." Ramira said quietly, but loud enough for nearby 'mon to hear. She had meant it directed only at herself, but realizing she'd spoken louder than she meant, she blushed in embarrassment. 'That didn't go as planned... I guess.' The Zorua thought worriedly. Ramira hadn't meant to disturb the peaceful silence that was occuring.

Back to top Go down
blade12

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:18 pm

Being lost in thought at the time, suddenly hearing something along the lines of 'past memories' surprised Deimos... Did someone know of what he was thinking? Looking up from the water and around the area, he didn't really see anyone that would have spoken up... The Zorua caught his attention however, with the sudden flush of red that she'd undergone... Is she messing around with illusions or something? Is that why she keeps changing colours?

"Did you say that just then?" Deimos spoke towards the Zorua, not in any form of aggressive way, he didn't want to start problems within such a peaceful place after all... It would be disrespectful to those who enjoy the peace this place brings.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:38 pm

"Uhm... yes. Why do you ask?" Ramira questioned. She didn't want to start questioning the Absol constantly, but it was good to know why he was asking. It wasn't a bad thing, after all. 'Hope it's not a bad reason....' She thought. 'Like being annoying or something....' The shiny Zorua shuddered at the thought. Shaking it away, she didn't want to think such things.

Back to top Go down
blade12

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:46 pm

So it truly was the Zorua who had spoke, that explains the sudden flush of red that she had undergone... considering her response Deimos had to assume she was not aware of what he had been thinking. "Well, all I heard was something along the lines of 'Past memories'... And I was thinking of the past at the time... I thought someone had been speaking towards me, my apologies for having bothered you if I did. Having seen the... Well, the sudden addition of red, I presumed that it must have been you that spoke." Deimos spoke as a response to Zorua, trying to be as polite and civil as possible, once again, he didn't want to cause arguements or problems in this peaceful place.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:13 pm

"Oh I see....... Ok." Ramira responded calmly, but still clearly embarrassed. Oh, well. It was ok that it had been a coincidence that the Absol was thinking about the past and she was too. 'That happens.... it's not a problem.' The Zorua told herself.

Back to top Go down
blade12

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:21 pm

Deimos merely nodded to respond at first, noting her rather apparant embarrassment... Had he embarrassed her by catching what she had said? If so... He had to apologize for that. "My apologies if my hearing what you said embarrassed you. Either way, it probably would be appropriate that I introduce myself... I'm Deimos" Deimos spoke, trying his best to be as polite and civil as possible, normally he would just go back to silence, but that wouldn't be appropriate and could be viewed as impolite, thus disturbing the peace of this tranquil place, which he did not want to do.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:25 pm

"Oh, no. It's how loud I spoke that embarrassed me. I'm Ramira. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." Ramira said politely. Whenever she introduced herself, the line she put after her name would always be, 'Pleased to make your acquaintance'. She found it more polite this way, and a bit more formal to say in the least. She wasn't one of those Pokemon who was all fancy and, "Oh, would you like more tea and poffins?" The Zorua didn't particularly like those kinds of 'mon.

Back to top Go down
blade12

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:46 pm

So she never meant to say it in the first place, and that caused the embarrassment and the sudden rush of red... It does make sense somewhat, considering she might have said even more than that without realising. "I see... That is understandable, either way, it's nice to make your acquaintance Ramira" Deimos spoke, his tone polite in nature, normally he'd have just shut up by now... But considering how things were at the moment, it wouldn't make sense to do, needless to say it'd be quite impolite, likely leading to leaving a bad first impression.

Last edited by blade12 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:50 pm

Ramira nodded in response to Deimos. He seemed like a nice guy, and he wasn't lacking of manners, either. A good trait in any Pokemon. The Zorua wasn't checking him over, she was just interested in how much he'd revealed without knowing it already. She guessed it was just because she had a way of knowing one's traits.

Back to top Go down
blade12

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:36 am

So what next? Deimos still didn't have a destination, the conversation had not helped with that, he felt that it wouldn't be right to ask random strangers of what to do. However, so far, Ramira seemed nice enough, she seemed to be rather polite, she seemed to understand not to disturb the peace and tranquilitiy of this pond... Which is a good start.

"So if I may ask... What have you been up to, anything of note I should know that would be important in some way when I set off on my travels?" Deimos asked, more so out of curiousity than anything else... She probably knew the area better than he did, so it was overall sensible to ask regarding if there was anything of note, and anything to be careful of.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:35 pm

"Well, before I came here, I was in a town a few months' journey from here. It was quite the journey, but I made it here." Ramira responded. She didn't want to get into why she left, because it would get her thinking all over again about if she should go back. 'Bad plan...... Don't mention why you left.' She thought to herself. The Zorua kept her promise to herself, and waited for Deimos to reply.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pond Pondering   

Back to top Go down

Pond Pondering
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: