Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Request / RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Team Request / RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Team Request / RP   Team Request / RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:22 am

First topic message reminder :

As both the title and description suggest, I'm looking for characters with which Arc (bio here) can form a team at Grassveil Guild with. If you're too lazy to read the bio, the gist is that Arc is much more of a thinker than a fighter, but he does want to make a positive impact.

Regardless, it would also be cool just to RP with someone, so I can get the hang of it, meet new people, and have fun. :) Any character could be interesting to RP with; know that I like stuff to be plot driven so I'd probably want to brainstorm beforehand.

Peace out~
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Team Request / RP   Team Request / RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:47 pm

We've already decided on meeting in Grassveil, but I think it should be in Small Pond, which is just a short way's off, and a little of how the RP should go. So basically, both Lapis and Arc are trying to find team members, and so they slowly gradually and shyly come to the request, when Bullwinkle bursts in and somewhat takes over. What do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Request / RP   Team Request / RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:01 pm

aMEWzing wrote:
We've already decided on meeting in Grassveil, but I think it should be in Small Pond, which is just a short way's off, and a little of how the RP should go. So basically, both Lapis and Arc are trying to find team members, and so they slowly gradually and shyly come to the request, when Bullwinkle bursts in and somewhat takes over. What do you think?

Sounds good, but why would they be looking for potential team members at Small Pond? At a guess, maybe both of them could have gone there to get away from the more busy areas?
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Team Request / RP   Team Request / RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:17 am

Small Pond has a much calmer atmosphere, and it's not actually a dungeon, so it's a perfect hang out place to find friends. Most people do things like that there. It's also better because it kind of corresponds with their shy natures. Why be in a bustling place when they can go to a quieter one nearby?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Request / RP   Team Request / RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:34 am

Yep, sounds good. Now why would Bullwinkle go there, then? And when would he make his entrance - from the very beginning, or would he appear later on in the conversation, for instance when Arc and Lapis are at the point of agreeing to form a team?
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Team Request / RP   Team Request / RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:58 am

I think right at that point would work best, yes. He would be in the dungeon the whole time, maybe elsewhere, like near the lake just staring into the water when he sees us and whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Request / RP   Team Request / RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:03 am

I'll wait on muffin for that one, but it looks like we're set. Who would be the most appropriate to start it?
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Team Request / RP   Team Request / RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 3:46 am

Well, I hope to see that you know what you're doing in an RP, so I hope to see how well you can do so. While we wait for Demon, perhaps you can sample what you might write as a topic starter here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Request / RP   Team Request / RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:12 am

Ooh damn, the pressure's on! xD If you want to see an example of me RPing, you can go to Pecha Forest - though it's a bit of a short and simple one so I didn't write too much.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Team Request / RP   Team Request / RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:29 pm

The roleplay with Haley, I presume? I suggest you go check out one of my roleplays. When you don't have anything to write about--write about nothing. Roleplaying's not just about actions and talking, but thoughts and backstories, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Request / RP   Team Request / RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 3:13 pm

Do you want me to read any one in particular?
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Team Request / RP   Team Request / RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 3:52 pm

Any you want, it doesn't matter. Multiple, if you feel in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Request / RP   Team Request / RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Request / RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2