Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An Unexpected Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 2:16 am

First topic message reminder :

The Pokemon was walking down the path in the forest.  The trees had many berries on them, mostly Pecha berries, hence the name of the woods.  In Pecha Forest, a young Shinx was exploring yet again, the challenge of finding more places and secrets withing the areas near Grassveil, her hometown.  This was the normal day in the life for Arashi.  It was a beautiful day, which wasn't as exciting, but was good nevertheless.  Her blue and black fur gleamed with sweat, and the light made it shine even more.  The light coming off of her coat was truly making her namesake true, as the Flash Pokemon.  She looked around, the heat not bothering her much, but she couldn't find anything to do.  She thought as much, this wasn't deep enough for her to find new things.  She'd been in this part of the forest, and had tried everything there she could find.

She continued down the trail, and got to a tree and decided it would be good to rest.  She may be daring, but she was smart enough to know she couldn't push herself to exhaustion.  As she sat down, she closed her eyes, and soon was off to a small nap, her tired eyes closing their blinds, ready for sleep.

Energy: 16-5=11
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:10 pm

Arashi tried to nudge the fainted Pokemon on her back, but to no avail. "Can you help me get this Zigzagoon on me?" She looked back at her companion, "And that sounds about right. Weaker Pokemon tend to stay near their homes in this forest, or anywhere, for that matter." She started to look around the surrounding area for a cave or nest of sorts, but there wasn't anything she could do from her spot.

When Skylar asked about the Pineco, the blue coated Shinx looked back at the Eevee. "That's simple!" Arashi grinned a tad bit, "Pineco aren't hunted down by any prey in this forest, normally. I've taken my time to study as much as I can about the places I venture to. It's kind of a little hobby of mine."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:52 pm

Skylar shrugged and approached the shinx to assist with moving their unconscious enemy.  Now that she thought about it, she didn't really know what would want to eat a pineco.  They were pretty much just big spiky balls.  Didn't seem like it could be all that appetizing, even for a dead-set carnivore.  "I guess that makes sense.  Now, to-"  She paused as the ground she was walking on near a tree sudddenly caved in, as if it was made of nothing more than leaves.  She tumbled down a hole at a sloped angle, a few feet long, before finally coming to a stop in a much wider area at the end of the tunnel.  It was kind of roomy.

As she crawled her way back out of the hole, she spoke up to the shinx.  "Well, I think I found the den...."  She commented as she emerged from the hole and continued over to Arashi to assist in carrying the unconscious enemy to safety.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 10:30 pm

Arashi nodded at Skylar's agreement, then immediately stopped when her Eevee companion fell into the ground. The Shinx started towards the hole when Skylar popped back out. She assumed that it was the creature's den, so Arashi turned back to the Zigzagoon. She stated to push the tan furred Pokemon to the entrance, getting roughly an inch closer everytime. "Could you lend a hand here, or paw, rather?" She looked up at Skylar, who had jusst got out of the hole.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:25 pm

"Yep.", Skylar replied before biting onto the furry critter's scruff and helping drag it to its den. It was heavier than she expected, but that was alright, she had a fix for that. Her body began glowing an eerie purple and her quick tugs slowly turned into a long, continuous dragging as a sign of her physical strength increasing. Curse raised physical strength, though it came at the cost of speed.... but honestly, she wasn't going anywhere fast anyways. At least this way she could be of some use in carrying the unconscious enemy to its den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting   An Unexpected Meeting - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Meeting
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3